2 Happy, 1 Hurt

Freyja's Love Journey

Heechul and Freyja became easily close while Kibum is becoming distance to the two.

He’s happy that the two are close but at the same time he is jealous of them. He knew that Freyja is starting to fall in love to Heechul.

“Hey! Can I talk to you?” Freyja asks.

It’s been 2 weeks since Heechul and Freyja start dating.

“Sure.” Kibum said.

“These past few days I noticed that you’re avoiding me.” Freyja said. “Is there any problem?”

“Nothing.” Kibum said.

She knew that her best friend is lying. She wants to help that’s why she asked him.

“I know you. You don’t need to lie.” Freyja said.

‘It is because of you. I love you so much that I am jealous every time you and hyung are together but I love you so much that I need to keep my distance to you because I know you love my hyung.’ Kibum wanted to say those words to her but he doesn’t want Freyja to have a trouble about it.

“I’m fine. If I have a problem, I can handle it on my own.” He said.

“But-”

“If I think I really can’t handle it, I will tell you.” He said.

“Araso.” She is finally giving up.

“So, how’s hyung and you?” he asks.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it these past few days. He’s gentleman, nice, and takes care of me and I know he is serious about me so…”

“So?” he asks.

“So… it is not hard to fall in love to him.” She said.

Kibum knew that it will happen but it is still hurts. It is hurts that those words came from his first love’s mouth.

“That’s good.” He said and smiles. He manages to smile even though he feels hurt inside.

“I’m going to tell it to him tomorrow. Tomorrow you are guest in a music festival, right?” she said.

Kibum nodded.

“I already bought a ticket. It’s a SVIP.” She said.

“How are you going to tell him?” he asks.

“Just watch.” She said.

……………………………………………………….

Music Festival…

The Super Junior is inside their dressing room. Some are dancing, some are singing, some are monitoring the performances of the other idols on the TV and some are eating.

Kibum and Eunhyuk are practicing the dance. Kibum keeps on making mistakes.

“Kibum, what’s wrong with you? You’re not in the mood.” Eunhyuk said.

“Sorry.” Kibum said.

How can he be in the mood to dance when all he’s thinking is about Freyja?

‘I must not let my personal feelings affect my work. Work first before personal problems.’ He thought.

Finally, he did the dance without mistakes.

“Good. Don’t mess up later.” Eunhyuk said.

Kibum sighed.

“Gwenchana?” Heechul asks.

“Ne, hyung.” He said.

“You don’t look good.” Heechul said.

“I’m fine.” He said feeling irritated. He goes out of the dressing room.

“Hey! Where are you going? We are next.” Leeteuk said.

Heechul wonders why Kibum is acting that way.

……………………………………………………….

“Here they are! The fans that are been waiting for… SU.PER.JU.NIOR!!!” the emcee announced.

The Super Junior is on the stage now.

Kibum looks around and saw Freyja with Lala in the audience.

The music begins to play.

‘Focus now, Kibum!’ Kibum’s thought and starts to dance.

The Super Junior is singing their song ‘U’.

Freyja is just screaming with the fans. That’s what Kibum’s noticed because his eyes are on Freyja’s.

The next song is ‘Don’t Don’.

When it is Heechul’s turn to sing, Freyja raised something. It is a banner and there’s something written on it.

HEECHUL OPPA, I WANT YOU TO BE MY MAN FROM NOW ON! ~<3

Heechul smiled after reading it and winks.

Kibum feels his knees shaking but he forced himself to dance. He saw it too and it really feels hurt. It is more hurt than yesterday when Freyja told him about her feelings to Heechul.

‘I need to be happy with both them. I am sure that hyung will gonna take care Freyja more than I do.’ Kibum’s thought.

That night, 2 people are happy and 1 is hurt.


Last Edited: March 22, 2014