Freyja and Her Father

Freyja's Love Journey

Sunday morning…

“Araso. I won’t forget that.” Freyja said. She’s talking to Kibum from her handphone.

She’s outside taking a walk with her dogs.

“After my schedule with the dogs, I will go there.” She said.

“Hyung wants to talk you.”

“Ne, oppa?”

“Be careful.”

“I know that and besides I have my babies with me.”

“Araso. I’ll wait you here.”

“Ne. Bye, oppa. Saranghae.”

“Saranghae.”

“Annyeong hasaeyo, Ms. Sun Ah!” Freyja greets the lady in a flower shop.

“Annyeong hasaeyo, Freyja. How are you?” the lady said.

“I’m fine.” She said.

“You look more beautiful. Having a boyfriend suited you.” Kim Sun Ah said. She’s the owner of the flower shop near the apartment building where Freyja lives.

“Thank you.” She said.

“Did you know where your father is?” Sun Ah said.

“Not yet.” She said.

“I’m sure you will find him.” Sun Ah said.

While talking to Sun Ah, Freyja didn’t notice that Chi-chi’s collar got off of her neck. Chi-chi hurriedly runs off on the road.

Sun Ah saw it. “Freyja, your dog has escaped!”

Freyja saw Chi-chi in the middle of the road and a car rushing towards her dog.

“Chi-chi!” she shouts and runs towards the dog.

She hugs Chi-chi and let herself gets hit by the car.

“Omo! Freyja!” Sun Ah shouts.

Sun Ah takes Freyja’s bag and Goku before going to Freyja.

The driver of the car goes out to check Freyja.

He saw blood on Freyja’s head.

“Boss, we hit someone.” The driver said to his boss that goes out of the car too.

“Woo Bin, bring her inside my car. We will bring her to the hospital.” The man said.

“Wait! This is her bag and her dogs.” Sun Ah said.

The man takes the bag and the dogs.

……………………………………………………….

In the hospital…

“Boss, is she will gonna be ok?” the driver asks.

“She will.” The man said. “Just go back to the car and checks the dogs.”

“Ne.” the driver said.

When the driver left to go check the dogs, the man checks Freyja’s bag. Pink wallet, handphone, IDs, pink purse for make-up and bottled water for the dogs, those are the things inside the bag.

He checks the wallet and saw a picture there. His eyes widened when he saw his picture with Mayura.

He checks the back of the picture and there is a message.

“F-Freyja? T-that girl is my daughter?” he said.

……………………………………………………….

It’s been 3 days passed but Freyja is still hasn’t waking up.

Her dad, Odin Norse, is always visits her in the hospital.

After seeing the picture of him and Mayura in Freyja’s wallet, he hired a private detective to know Freyja’s background and he found out that Freyja is her daughter.

“Mianhae my daughter, I shouldn’t leave you and your mom. I will make it up to you.” He said.

……………………………………………………….

Heechul and Kibum are worried about Freyja. They tried to call her but her handphone is off. They went to her apartment but she is not there. Even Lala doesn’t know where she is.

“Do you think Freyja left me?” Heechul asks Kibum.

“Aniyo. Freyja can’t do that.” Kibum said. “I know how much she loves you and there’s no reason that she will just leave.”

“Did you ever fall in love to Freyja not just a best friend?” Heechul asks.

“What kind of question is that?” Kibum asks. “Anyway, I think I should tell it to you. I love Freyja more than a best friend but I chose to be her best friend rather than to confess it to her. Why? Because I know where my position in her heart and she promised to me one thing.”

“What?” Heechul asks.

“I shouldn’t tell it to you. It is between me and her.” Kibum said. “Just promise me one thing, don’t you ever hurt Freyja.”

“I won’t hurt her.” Heechul said.


Last Edited: March 24, 2014