The Concert

Freyja's Love Journey

“Freyja, what’s wrong? Why are you staring at your pancake?” Odin asks Freyja one morning.

“Huh?” Freyja said.

“You’re not in yourself today.” Odin said.

“Do I have friends in Seoul?” Freyja asks.

“Why do you ask?” Odin asks.

“When I was in the hospital because I got into an accident, none of my friends came. You and Woo Bin are the only two that visited me.” Freyja said.

After the car accident, Freyja can’t remember about her past except the part she’s been living with Mayura.

“Maybe they didn’t know about it.” Odin said.

“But at least someone tried to find me. It took 4 days before I woke up.” Freyja said.

“Freyja, it’s been a year since it happened. Why are you asking me now about that?” Odin asks.

“It’s just that-”

“Good morning!” Rhea greets.

“Good morning, little princess.” Odin greets.

“Umma, did you already tell it to appa?” Rhea asks.

“Not yet.” Freyja said.

“What is it?” Odin asks.

“We want to watch Super Junior’s concert here in Manila.” Freyja said.

“Super Junior?” Odin said.

“Will you let us?” Rhea asks.

“If only Loki will come.” Odin said.

Loki is Freyja’s fiancé. They met him when they went to Philippines. Loki is Freyja’s college friend. Loki told her about her life in California minus Kibum and his family.

“I’ll talk to him.” Odin said.

……………………………………………………….

Odin’s office…

“You called me, uncle?” Loki asks when he arrives to Odin’s office.

“Freyja and Rhea are going to Super Junior’s concert. I want you to prevent Heechul and Kibum to see Freyja.” Odin said.

“No problem, uncle. Leave that to me. There’s no way I will let them see Freyja.” Loki said.

When Odin found out that Freyja is dating a celebrity, he got worried for Freyja. He doesn’t want her daughter to suffer what happened to him.

Odin married a model because his family wants it. Unfortunately, the model hated it. When she got pregnant, she was mad that she wants an abortion. Odin told her that after she gives birth to the child, he will divorce her.

When she finally gave birth to a child, Odin divorced and she went to Paris.

Odin takes care of the child and named it Rhea.

……………………………………………………….

Concert…

“Everyone, we have only 10 minutes. Hurry up!” Lala shouts.

Lala is one of the organizers of the show. She left being a waitress to become an event organizer.

“Lala, relax.” Ryeowook said.

“You should be ready now. In your positions now!” Lala said.

“Geez! She isn’t the Lala I know.” Yesung said.

“Yesung oppa, why are you standing there? Go now!” Lala said.

“Ne. Ne.” Yesung said.

Lala went to the side of the stage and looks at the fans.

“So many fans.” Lala said. She was about to turned around when someone caught her eyes.

The lights are still on so she can see the faces of the fans. On the left side of the SVIP, a woman is sitting there next to a little girl.

“Freyja?” Lala said.

She can’t be wrong. That’s really Freyja!

“Lala, we need you at the backstage.” Kibum said.

“Thank goodness you are here. Come!” Lala said.

“Why?”

“Look.” Lala said pointing at the direction where Freyja is.

Kibum stares at the woman for a while. He can’t be wrong. Those beautiful eyes, brown long hair, those smile. That’s Freyja!

“What do you think?” Lala asks.

“We must find a way to talk to her.” Kibum said.

“How?” Lala asks.

Kibum told her about his plan.

“Leave it to me.” Lala said.

……………………………………………………….

The concert started. Rhea enjoys the show as well as Freyja. She doesn’t know why but she feels like she knew them. As if they are close friends of her especially the two guys that always stick together.

While on the stage, Kibum keeps on looking at Freyja. He noticed that Loki is there too. ‘Why is Freyja with Loki? I thought Freyja doesn’t like Loki.’ He thought.

……………………………………………………….

The concert lasted for 3 hours but before they said goodbye, Kibum talked.

“Before we end this night, I would like to give this flower to a special girl tonight.” Kibum said.

“Kibum, what are you doing?” Heechul asks.

“I need to prove something.” Kibum said.

He walks down the stage and the fans screamed expecting that they will be the lucky girls that Kibum will choose.

He went straight to Freyja. “Can you come with me?” Kibum asks.

“Sure.” Freyja said.

Loki glares at Kibum but Kibum ignores him.

Kibum brought Freyja on the stage.

The Super Junior is shocked.

“Name, please?” Kibum said.

“Freyja Norse.” Freyja said.

‘It is really her but why can’t she recognize us?’ Kibum’s thought.

“Don’t you know remember us?” Kibum whispered to her.

“No. Sorry.” Freyja said.

‘Do I know them? Why are they acting as if they know me?’ Freyja’s thought.

“We need to talk.” Kibum said.

“I can’t.” Freyja said.

Heechul holds her hand. “Let’s go.” Heechul said and pulls Freyja to the backstage.

“Umma!” Rhea shouts.

Loki doesn’t know what to do. He needs to get Freyja back.


Last Edited: March 24, 2014