001 pt2

TRUE LOVE

After an spending an hour in the resturant the foor teens then went their own way. Both Kai and Krystal had to go to SM studio for late dance practice and as for Jieun and Sehun, well their both had no practice today so it was home for them.

"Bye, and don't forget to text me when you're done",Sehun said as he kissed Krystal goodbye.

"Okay,i won't forget" Krystal said as she able to break form Sehun's embraçe.

"And as for you missy," Kai began to embrace Jieun in his arm "don't stay up to late studying,okay?" as he gave her a light peck on her cheeks.

"Arraso oppa" was all that Jieun could say in ageyo as both Kai and herself was able to break the embrace.

"You,do me one favour. Since its already late could take Jieun home and make sure she reach there safely" Kai said as he walked towards Sehun. And all he did was give Kai a light nod.

"Cool, bye guys" as both Kai and Krystal left waving them until their were out of sight.

"You don't have to walk me home....." Jieun turn around only to see that Sehun had already began to walk to the bus stop.

"Well wasn't that a little un-called for," Jieun muttered to herself as she too began walking to the bus stop where Sehun was.

When the bus arrived Jieun was alittle surprised to see Sehun boarding the bus she was about to enter in."does he know what's he doing?" Jieun questioned herself.

When she boarded the bus she was able to spot Sehun who was already seated, facing the window and listening to the music from his headset.

Though the drive was short Jieun couldn't help but not to understand why Sehun was still here. She knew he lived in Seoul the direction the bus was going was the opposite direction of Seoul, "where exactly are you going?" she muttered to herself.

''NOW STOPPING AT DAEGU'' the bus driver announced .And liked that Jieun  got up and departed, forgetting about Sehun.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

                 While walking up the little slope to go home Jieun noticed that there was someone eles behind her, her natural instinct was to quicken her walking, which she did but the slight problem was that did too.

Without noticing Jieun collided and hit her head on the telephone pole. Though the bump on her forehead hurt she was more worried about the person who was following her.

Just then the person emerges from the shadows only to revealed that it was....."Sehun-shii?" Jieun said trying to get herself up from the ground .

"Here" he said offering his hand to help her."Thanks, but why  are you here?" Jieun asked as she was dusting herself of.

"Did you get a markpn your...." Sehun said as he trailed off receiving death glears from Jieun. "Remember, your boyfriend asked?" he said as their both continued to walked up the slope.

"Remembered i said you don't have to but you began doing your own things" she said crossing her arms and arriving at her home.

"Thanks though" Jieun said and gave a little bow. "Yeah yeah whatever", Sehun said and began walking back. "See you next week Monday." she shouted and went inside *he's not so bad after all* she thought to herself and like that a smile was form.

*She's too nice to everyone.* Sehun chuckled to himself . And like that the night began to fade for something new to happen tomorrow .