My feelings~

TRUE LOVE

The usual morning for Jieun was always greeted by the morning sun light and the scent of her mom's cooking, however this time her greetings were diffrent. Jieun woke up in the arms that were not hers and someone chin on top of her head. This person body heat was pleasant to her. As her eyes flutter open she was not so suprise to see another person on her bed. But what surprise her was to greet a peaceful Sehun sleeping next to her, just looking at him some how made her smile.

Not wanting to disturb him, Jieun carefully removed his arms that were wrapped around her waist and tried to slipout of the bed, but was halted when those same arm she toss away pulled her right bach on top of him, falling on his chest.

"Morning," Sehun wiped his eyes anf watch the struggling girl trying to set herself free from his arms, "mo-morning, yah Sehun ah let go," she replied finally snapping and waking up fully. "Why are you on my bed, no wait scratch that, why are you in my room." She sat up and watch the man on her bed sat up and just watched her, "what?"she asked as he formed a smirk on his face.

"I see you still have that mark on your neck" he pointed to her, "mark, what mark are you talking abou..."but when he showed her refelction, her eyes opened wide when there was indeed a mark on her neck, not only was she surprised but also she felt her face gone red completly, "you,you idiot!" She shouted and got off the bed running out of the room. "Finally i can get some sleep," Sehun laughed to himself at Jieun cuteness and went back to dreamland.

''That idiot why, who do he think he is to do that to me," Jieun cursed to herself in the kitchen. - yoohoo- jieun phone began to rang.

"Yoboseyo?" Jieun answered the phone while cooking, "yoboseyo,morning jieun i didn't wake you did i ?"  "Ka,Kai oppa why are you calling me,i mean no i was up already is something wrong, did you forget something here?" Jieun asked question after question trying her best to calm herself."Uh aniya i just wanted to know if...if we could meet by the park near your street if you dont mind,that is" " by the park, sure what time, 10 okay,yeah sure bye,"Jieun ended the call yet her heart still beated fast, "ah its already half nine i should get ready," Jieun talked to herself.

when she was finished i was already ten to ten, leaving a note on the kitchen counter, Jieun left.

~Note: Sehun ah im going out for an hour or so, breakfast is on the counter. Leave by the time i come back, aaraseo?

When Jieun reached by the park she easily spotted Kai who sat on one of the swing who was just looking down at his feet. Even now she still thought he always stands out, maybe to her he always had that special light around him, what everit was she still thought of him as cool.

"Kai-shii" Jieun began to approch him, "Oh Jieun ah, how long have you been here?" Kai smiled as he stood up and faced her. "Not to long, gwechana?" she asked as she let him approch her closer. "Yeah, but first lets go to some where with a roof it looks like its goona rain, here wear this," Kai took of his jacket and place it over Jieun. "Lets go," he took hold of his hand and led her out of the park.

"Yah Jieun ah stop it, your hair, it tickles, Jieun ah," Sehun said as he struggle to open his eyes, but soon his eyes shot right open when he felt a pair of lips on his, when he the person who just claimed his  lips he was shock to that it was, " Krystal what are you doing here," he asked as he got up from the bed. "Filling in for your girlfriend," she replied coldly. "Whats that suppose to mean?" Sehun asked as he put on his shirt. "It means me and Kai are over and by now he's gonna ask her to come back into his life." Krystal said as she faced Sehun. "So what are you gonna do?" she wrapped both arms around his neck.

"Oppa is,is everything okay?" Jieun asked as she noticed how stange Kai been acting. "Uh oh yeah, Jieun ah maybe now,maynow is not the right time, i mean maybe if i waited maybe then you and i could, i mean," he paused to watch her reaction. "I mean mayve i shouldn't have given up on you, i regretted it. The way you showered Sehun with so much love. I guess i let my own pride and ego get the best of me. "Opaa what are you saying?" Jieun asked even though she knew. "Im saying can we date like in the past." Kai said. "Aniya." "Wae, i thought you still like me." "I do," " So why cant we date"  "Because this time, this time i ...i like Sehun, " Jieun bowed her head.

"Oppa can i tell you the reason why i fell in love with you. Ever since i was young i was always alone, first my dad left my mom, then my mom always had work away from the country, i was always alone. Then one day when i was being bullied, it was you who protected me, you who always watched after me, you who gave me the attention i longed for, and in returned i wanted to stay by your sife for i thought that there wad no one like, like that i grew to like. However during my breakup, when i was alon it was Sehun who was there for me. I who thought tjat no one was as good as you, infact someone was, but this time my heart beated fast and i was always happy with him. I only now realise this. This is my true feelings. I'm sorry." Jieun said as she wiped her tears away and got up and left.

"Well oppa what are you going to,shall we go back to being boyfriend girlfriwnd?" Krystal said as she closed the gap between them.