His Memories

TRUE LOVE

Kai POV

This day wasn't as i planned. I thought if i confess my feelings to her, she would take me back, she hesitated and  walked away in tears. "Its funny" i finally knew it, i lost her, i lost her heart.... "No i won't let my pride be hurt so" i said to myself and left the resturant which carries no happy ending.

Flashback...

"Hey Kai why don't you join the football team?" A young handsome boy who clearly knew it as well stood in front of him waiting for his response. "Excuse me? You want me on your team hyung?" Kai questioned him in disbelief and looking confused. Yeah he knew he could play football, he knows he has skills but to have Eunhyuk the school's football captin and school's prince to ask him to join means he was good. "I would need someone like you on mh team, plus this would be my last year here, i gotta make the best of it too? Dont you agree?" Eunhyuk smiled at him extending a hand out to him. "Well... If you say you need me then... I guess i'll join," Kai said smiling and extending his hand to as if siging into a football elite international team.

On the field he was diffrent. He was completly on a whole diffrent leauge than the other older members. He was extrodinary. The day Eunhyuk and the rest graduated the coach didn't even hesitate to make Kai the captin of the team.

Kai had it all, looks, style, popularity, high position in school and outside school too. He was consider one of the best dancer to dance in his generation. He was consider at first the next 'Prince charming' but that didn't suit his taste he like it better if he was consider the 'Bad Boy' it was more of him and he to wanted a girl that would suit his taste. Beauty and brain was his ideal type.

During his football days he was always amazing showing off his leadership skills and ability to make a goal. However these days he always found it weird that there were these two girls always on the stand watching, at first he thought it was maybe the members girlfriends but that wasn't it. He always noticed one with black hair who seem to be annoyed here pushing the girl in front of her who seem quite frighten. He would just laugh at her cuteness and countinued his day. 

However on one afternoon from leaving school he noticed the same girl who seem scared to be on the feild was in the music room playing the piano. Not only did he saw her passion for the music but he saw he more beautiful than any other girl has made him felt before. She was just graceful. It then became a everyday thing where he come just to see her smile. Until he found her confession letter and finally began to date. He was happy. She was his little peace of heaven.

...But even the brighter days can become covered with grey clouds. Soon her friend Krystal amd his best friend Sehun began dating. But it hapoend so suddenly he ws lost for words. That day Krystal and him was practicing and then suddenly she kiss him. What confused him more was the fact he too responeded to it as well. It began that those two was secretly dating and fron kiss it went on to more. His heart was confused.

Sehun POV

It was best if we ended something that didnt happen. I was suppose to be using her just like she was using me to get back with my Krystal. However why was it that when i knew where she went and to who as well, why was i upset? This song really is depressing. Its better if i listen to Big Bang " Blue" 

Flashback.

"Yah Sehun who on earth write love letter to the girl he likes? What year do you honestly think this is?!" Chen teased his younger friend as he hopelessly watchwd his friend who was love struck at the moment with a girl in his year. "Yahh jus be a man just confess without a piece of paper." Suho who was frustrated looking at his friend whowas in this condition.

But of course all that changed when news got word that Jieun and Kai wss dating. The once and cheerful guy turned into  a true cold prince. He would smile around his fans but those who were cliser to him saw his true side. 

Later it was then announce that he and Krystal were dating. He truly tried to love her but he could only like her. Bis heart still belong to her.

He joined the football team and within weeks he became the vice captin and was now Kai's right hand man or best friend.

The first time he saw Jieun was also in the music room but unlike kai he dint hide. After she was done he would play the guitar just to see her and right before she would leave he could always swear he saw he smiling before leaving.

He also saw once near his neighbourhood in the parj playing with the little children. Smiling,laughing... Being this pure was too hard to believe, but yet she was right there and she loojed liked an angel.

He just couldnt helo himself. He was and still in love with her.

->>>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>✌

Aigoo im sorry everyone for a late return. My life has been hectic to begin with😿However i didnt forget about you or this story and i would like to say sorry once more for this super super late update *bow head 90°* 

Also i would like you to know if the chapters seem short its because im using my mobile to update so i have no clue if its long or short... Sorry🙏

Also if i get extra time i will be working on my other stories too so i hope you would support them as well <3

Thank you again for being with me😘😍😘😘🙌🙌