Problem

TRUE LOVE

When she knew she was far from the place where he confessed to her, when she knew no one will be able to hear her , where no one could see her, she screamed," ahhhhh am i crazy wasnt the whole loint of thisnplan was to get back so why did i lie just now, why did i say i love sehun....why!" She shouted to the wind. She hugged herself as she shiver, she let the rain fall to erase her tears, she just wanted to run and run and just disappear.

"Well oppa what are you going to do? Soon jieunnie will return and ask for a break up." Krystal smirked as she watched and waited for his reaction, but all he could do was to watched and be silent. On the outside it was clear he seem to not care but the inside was the complete opposite. Was it all true, was she going back with him(kai) but then again wasn't this what they wanted... To be back with whom there with in the begining.

Finally he replied, "get out" he said with an ice cold expression. To what she just smiled and left. "Oppa it couldn't be you are upset with what i told you,huh?" Krystal asked then left.

When jieun finally returned home it was alredy past seven. She wondered if Sehun had alredy left. 'Ofcoures he left pabo' she scolded herself mentally. When she headed to her room she was shocked to see Sehun on her bed reading magazines. 

"Oh sehun oppa wae i thought you would have left already' she sounded nervous. Finally when he put down the magazine, he got up and was now standing in front if her. "Wae, we're you expecting me to leave" he scoffed as he looked coldly at her. Jieun had no idea what to do at a situation like this all she could do was look away.

Feeling a bit annoyed at her silence Sehun then leaned in close to her ear and whisper " nea jieun-shii how about we continued we last stoped in your lesson. This time its going to be a little bit diffrent arraso!"it was a command not a question his voice gave out.

Without realising it she was pinned agaist the walls nowhere to run and all she could do was look anywhere but his face, which was growing closer and closer until finally his lips closed the little gap between them. The kiss was the same as before rough but this time a little more aggressive. 

From there he continued to kiss her and soin reached her neck slowly nimbling on it and then leaving a few marks there. Being proud of thoses marks wasn't enough tho it still wasn't enough for what he was feeling inside him, as he drew himself back he saw breathing fast and her eyes shut tight. As he breathe in he got a scent of a mans colone coming of her now he was more annoyed, but he kept asking himself why.

Suddenly without any warning he picked her up bridal style and droped her on the bed. "I told you jieun you need to be a little more intimate that's why i'll help you" he said as he began unbottoning his shirt.

She was scared of the outcome and all she could utter before he claimed her lips again was "oppa"