Memories

TRUE LOVE

"Sehun shii wa.. wait a minute," jieun tried to pushed him of her. What was the matter with him and why was he behaving like this was all she could think of. "Ji eunah what was your answer?" he asked as he nuzzled by her neck. "An...answer...what answer?" she asked finally being able to pushed him off her. She did agree to learn how to be a better girlfriend but being intimate with him was out of bound and she believed he thought the same but she was wrong. "Don't act dumb jieun it does't suit you," sehun said as he got up from the bed watching her, waiting for her to tell him what he already knows. "Oppa what are you talking about?" she asked honestly confused. He took a long breath and put on his shirt and began to slowly walk toward the door, placing his hand on the door knobe. "ya lets stop this now... we don't need to pretend anymore, we got what we wanted. Thanks." he said and left her room and then eventually her house.

Jieun POV

After he left, after i heard the sound of his car leaving and getting further and further away i finally breathed. Why did he behaved like that and what did say, we don't need to pretend anymore... Does that mean he will be going back to Krystal. "Aish i need a bath," i ruffled my hair and began to get myself ready for a bath.

After 20min and i came out i began to eat but for some reason i had no appetite to eat in the house. Just before i left to go and eat i realised he never ate the food i made for him. Whatever and i began to leave no reason to be feeling so right? As i boarded a bus to enter Seoul my thoughts wonder to the days where Sehun and i were alwayse together. I can still remember clearly when Kai broke up with me, i didnt wanted to found and like a child i ran away from the bitter truth whishing not to be found but at the corner of my heart i wanted Kai to come back and tell me then it was just a silly joke. I was fool wasnt i? And then the rsin began to fell, it was as if the heaven was crying with me, and the he came. He lend me his shoulder, he understood me, he stayed until i was better... and i was. He then propse a way for us to get back with our ex, then i was happy, excited but as the days pass when i was wit him i realised that getting back with my ex never cross my mind. 

Why was that?

Finally arriving in Seoul i pushe dall those thoughts away it was useless now. After looking around for almost half an hour i finally decided to eat at a chicken resturant. What t do now huh?

Krystal POV

Its impossible for he to have any kind of feelings for her so why did he make that kind of face when i told him of her and Kai, Why? "Excuse me miss jung but where to" the driver asked as we were stuck in traffic. Seoul please. The drive was as usual quiet bbut its was okay.. i guess.

Flashback.

"Yah jieun ah how long do we have to do this?" i asked slightly annoyed. This was when jieun and i now began high school, and i was watching my friend as she was in love with non other than Kai the new hot shot or mr popular of our year. Every Friday i would go with her so she could see him play football during his practise. I was frustrated a little it hurts to see her  like this, tho everyone who sees me as a cold hert girl, Jieun saw me as me and i was thankful. I wanted to help her so i did. I left a note in his locker and put jieun name at the end. During that same day he came to meet her tho a little fluser i pushed her and told her it would be okay. When i left those two to discuss about their lil future i began to walk around the school. 

At the back of the school i was starled to find a boy  with a light gold mix with brown hair leaning against the wall breathing heavy. Looking at the situation i decided it was best to walk away. "Was i to late?" he said breathing hard. I pause in my tracks thinking it was me he was talking to. "Ne?" i said turing around only to see that he was surprise to see me talking to him back. "ho are you?" he said coldly as he began to stand straight and face me directly? "Who are then?" i aske dback not completly sure if i wanted to answer. While we both refuse to answer i took my chance to examine him, he looked like he works out and he is good looking and by his uniform i can tell he is in my year. Omo... whats this in his left hand a note, could it be a love note? i began asking myself questions. "Sehun." he said as i snapped back into reality. Huh?" i said sounding dumb. "I said my name is Sehun," he paused and wiped his sweat, "De and mine is Krystal." 

After a year and a half jieun and kai were a couple and so was i with sehun. Hajima during those days it wasnt perfect for me. My parents got  a divorced, my mom thought it was best i lived on my own with the fact she would still provide for me financally. I wa salone. At one point i just wanted to give myself away so i asked sehun to sleep with me but when he refuse saing we should wait till we are fully mature mentally then. I was upset, then i as in moor of a foul mood when i always saw how sweet jieun and kai were and i didnt like it. So i did something i knwe i would regret. I slept with kai. Since then we could have never been the same. Our friendship and our love life totally changed. I was sorry.

END OF FLASHBACK.