Confession AND Lost

TRUE LOVE

It took Jieun three minute to process exactly what just happen just now. Even though her face was scarlet she thought to herself maybe Sehun should have given her a warning. She the the placed her rigth hand and her forehead and turned around , there her eyes went directly on Krystal who was doing the same thing. Jieun just watched her in saddness and confusion while Krystal just glared at her. This time it was Krystal who decided to just returned to her seat and so Jieun did the same.

Lunch time finally arrived but Jieun just didn't feel like going out of her class, not after what happen during morning break. People asking if it was true that Sehun and here was dating and if theri were that serious. This kind of attention was not something Jieun wanted. "Jieun-shii there is someone outside the class to see you" one fo Jieun classmate informd her. When Jieun got up from her seat to go outside her class, she was greeted by Hana. one her friend but in another class.

"Hana, what are you doing here?" Jieun smiled at her as she properly went outside into the hall. "Here"Hana placed a brown bag in Jieun hand causing Jieun to look confuse. "It's Sehun lunch, didn't he asked you to meet him at the feild now," she empasized on 'now' hoping Jieunwould understand. "Huh, oh right..." Jieun trailed off remebering Sehun request and tring to forced a smile on her face in front of Hana. "Why don't you do it?" Jieun said trying to give back the lunch. "No thanks, that was my job when Krystal was dating Sehun, she never went and had lunch with him even if he begged she coldly turned him down. However you're dating him so it's diffrent." she finished off and dragged Jieun to the field. Though Jieun didn't want to she as well go with the flow.

"Alright,Sehun you're on the attacking and Kai you'll be blocking, okay" the coach instructed. After changing into their uniform a practice match was played. 'Don't you think Sehun and Kai are alittle serious today?" the stanby playerschatted amoung themselves. "That's it, let take a break we'll continue after lunch okay?" the coach left the feild.

"Hey Sehun hyung looks like your girlfriend is here," one of the membere said in a childish way. When Sehun got up from the bench it was indeed Jieun walking on the field to meet him. *Look like she remembered* he smirked to himself as he stood there waiting for her to reach him.

"I thought that you might not come todaybut you surprised me," Sehun smiled at her as she finally reached by him. "Yeah well a little birdie told me that you don't ever get a chance to have lunch so...here" she handed him his lunch but her eyes were drifted as it landed on Kai. "Kai, i'll skip practice today looks like i have little date now, sorry" Sehun turned around and told Kai, then faced Jieun and dragged her off the field and into the cafe.

As they both sat across eachother Sehun began to eat. "I'm curious..." Jieun mumble to her self but Sehun heard, "What are you curious about?" he spoke while Jieun watched him in disgust. "Yah chew first then speak," Jieun wiped away the spit on the table. "I'm curious as to why Krystal unni neer gave you you're lunch," Jieun waited for Sehun reaction but it as a simple reply he gave her, " It's not her style" Sehun said and continued to eat. *Maybe i really don't know anything about him and Krystal* Jieun thought to herself. "Let's go." Sehun disturbed her thoughts. "Huh, oh yeah." was all Jieun replyed and got up and followed him behind.

The walk back to the field was pleasantly okay since the two just talked. When they arrived at the field, Sehun suddenly turned around and faced a confused Jieun. He then bent forward and before Jien could understan the situation,Sehun was kissing her.

It wasn't a gentle kiss, it was rough kiss, but Jieun didn't respond to the kiss only waiting for it to end. When she open her eye slightly she saw Kai and Krystal behind Sehun back and now understood. Jieun tried to break the kiss but Sehun held her firmly. When Sehun opened his eyes he saw a couple who looked quite fumed and left the feild, when his eyes went onto Jieun, he saw a tear escape from her eyes and then broke the kiss. Jieun just took one last look at Kai and then on Sehun and left.

Jieun immideatly rushed into the girls bathroom and went straight into one of the stall. Jieun tried to calm herself down. Sunddenly her fingers grazed on her lips.'It hurts. Even though its red, bruised and hurt i alreay know now...' she thought to herself. When she left the stall she went by the mirror to see her reflection. "Yep it's red" she said lifelessly. She began to wash her face, apply lip balm and lipgloss. Before she left she only mumbled to herself 

"I lost my first kiss..."