LESSON & 2nd THOUGHTS

TRUE LOVE

When the bell rang to end school all Jieun could think was how to avoid Sehun. Its not that she hated him, no but after what happen today with that kiss and both Kai and Krystal seeing it to, she felt she had every right to feel so.

After staying back in school for an hour Jieun finally deceied to leave thinking Sehun must have left by now.

Jieun POV) As soon i reach home i'm going to eat my stress away. Hmm what should i eat ice cream or chocolate or,  hey!

No pov: Just as Jieun was about to step out of the compound someone hand wrapped around her waist from the behind and pulled her back causing her to crash onto the, person chest. When she looked up all the color of her face were drain, "Sehun...," she said in a low tone. "Just where do you think you're going," he replyed back but in a annoyanve tone. But before she could answer or before Sehun could give her a chance to answer he was already takin her into the car. Though Jieun could have just said no, there was that pissed of look on his face that said to just go with it.

Though the drive was long both Jieun and Sehun really had not said a word to each other. When the car finally stop, Jieun was surprise to see that she was under Han River bridge, at first she was alittle upset but the night beauty of here was beautiful that she was awe.

Before Jieun could ask why she was brought here, she was taken by surprise by Sehun when he took her and pinned her against the car, blocking her with two hands.

"You really want to know why Kai broke up with you?" Sehun leaned in closer to her and spoke braking Jieun thoughts. "I'll tell you why, this innocence of yours its annoying, look every guy at first like a girl who is pure but you, you take being pure to a diffrent level." Sehun finished as he looked at Jieun reaction.

When he finished spoke she tried to pushed him so she could get her personal space but it was futile as Sehrn stood firm. 

He again began talking, "when was the lst time you kiss Kai or get a lilttle intimate with him huh?!" he leaned a little closer to her, now their were a few inches way from each other.

The fact that he was so close to her didn't bother her, it was the words he said,maybe he was right,maybe that was the main reason of her break up but the fact that he said made it worse. Who was he to say all of this, no one thats who but again these words stabbed her heart, she was hurt.

"What do you want me to do?" she whispered finally raising her head to finally making the first eye contact with him after his cruel words. "Simple, you need to learn so when Kai and you get back you'll be fully prepared." he said with a smirk on his face.

His words confused her but she caught the sudden changed in his voice and his eyes. His voice changed from anger to husky and eyes of annoyance to eyes of danger. She needed to leave but what could she do with her strenght. It was all to late.

"The first lesson will be, kissing," he paused wathcing her reaction and continued "move your lips, make it seem as if your enjoying it that way well.. lets see how far we can get with this." he finished and finally closed the gap between them sealing his lips onto her.

She was caught off guard by the sudden kiss but she allowed it hoping, thinking taht maybe oonce he finish she can leave but all her hopes were shatter when he broke the kiss and leaned in closer to her ear and said, "move your lips or we might not go home today." he threaten her as she nodded understanding what he said and this time it was her who made the first move, leaning forward and kissed him. She was certin he was shock because his grip on her hands began to slowly release on her, she took this chance to try and break away and get away from this, but once again he was one step ahead of her.

He knew she would tried to run but it was useless, he wrapped one arm around her waist and pushed his body on her, but carefully making sure he wasn't crushing her. His other arm slowly began to roam on her body. The first touch made her body shiver and for an unknown reason he enjoyed her reaction toward his touch, he enjoyed the little moans she made with the kisses he gave, in fact enjoyed it all but he did not know why.

From kissing her lips, his lips slowly began to trail down to her jawline then toward her neck. It seem he had found her weak spot because the second he began to kiss her there her arm moved toward his chest blocking him from leaning in any closer to her but the noise she made was encouraging him. 

She slowly open her eyes and sought to his, she realised it then if this continued and further it would be bad because at that moment his eyes only showed danger, she was scared.

"Pleas, stop,'' she pleaded, she didn't or couldn't pushed him away but it seemed that he heard her and began to stop. He then took a few steps away and look and examin her, his eyes trailed to her neck and then to her eyes and smirk and then began to speak " looks like your first lesson wasn't a total fail,we'll continued this the nex time for now lets go home" he said and began to walk around to the driver side of the car.

When he dropped her she din't speak, no action was made,when she arrived home she was greeted with aletter stating that her mom will be on a busisness trip for a month and to take care of the house.

When Jieun laid on her bed the scene of tonight played over and over again. She began to question herself with this act of hers. For once in her life she began to have second thoughts on this whole situation.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yea i'm back and first of all i want to say i'm very sorry to all my reader and commenters too for not posting anything, i am sorry*90 degree bow*

i blame my sudden weeks full of school test but ehh now that im on a lil vacation i'll write to my heart content.

Oh yes and thant you for reading and viewing and commenting to, thank you.

This chapter...... i tried my best so once again

                                                                           ENJOY!!!!!!!!