A way back...

TRUE LOVE

Once arriving at the park Sehun spotted a petite figure at the swingsets, when approching he let out a sigh of relieve, he was glad to see that it was Jieun. When he reached near the swingset he saw her sitting there crying silently as possible. He wasn't quite what to do but to just lend a shoulder. When he sat on the next swing he made himself visible, when Jieun saw him she quickly began to wipe her tears and lie and say it was the rain drops. The two teen sat there under the moonlight but soaking wet and both had nothing to say until... "Gwechana," Sehun face in Jieun direction and her responce was just a slight nod which they both knew was'a lie. "And you, you must have found out huh," Jieun whisperd and began to watch the sky, Sehun ce more and watched Jieun  and rhen faced the sky and just noded his head. "Let's go,'' Sehun said as he got up and faced Jieun, and she did too but hesitated to move any more, why should she move when the one she loved went further awsy from her, how could she move when she's hoping that HE would returned, return to her. "Yah,'' Sehun shouted cusing her to snapped out of her thoughts, ''i said lets go. Aren't you cold in your wet clothes, come on'' Sehun extended his left hand for her. She hesitated for a while but she excepted it andwent on.

Sunday morning wekcome everybody with it warm sun lights, bird singing and the beauty of nature,well it was welcome by everyone, all except Song Jieun. When she woke up her eyes were puffy and red, anyone can tell she cried all night when she reached home. When she got up she checked her phone and to her surprised she recieved a text from Sehun saying he would like to meet her today during lunch at cafe Muse to discuss about something, just when she was about to reply she had pland with Kai she instantly rememered now why her eyes were like as it now, shethen replied  a simple 'ok' and then checked the time. "10:30" Jieun muttered to herself and got up of off the bed and began to get ready. When she was finished it was already 11:15, so she headed down stairs and once again she was greetd by no one, but it didn't bothered her so she just left.

When she arrived at the cafe one of the waiter took her upstairs where she was greeted by Sehun who seemed to busy with the menu and was ordering non-stop. Jieun was surprised by his behaviour but just let it slide and sat down on the other end of the table facing Sehun. ''So what did you want to see me about'' Jieun began to question him. "Firstly you didn't have lunch yet right? so let's eat and then we'll discuss as to why i called you,'' Sehun said simply as he watch the waitress bring kimchi, black noddkes and spicy rice cake soupe with dumplings and placed it on their table. "Eat up,'' Sehun said as he began to eat, Jieun however couldn't believe her eyes how could a guy like him who alway carried a cold look , now look so child like when he eats or see food,however this sight caused Jieun to giggle alittke at this sight but she didn't let Sehun hear her. 

After twenty minutes of eating and digesting Jieun drank her glass of water, leaned forward and simply repeated her question from earlier.Sehun then breathe in and then lean forward and said," there might be a way back.." he paused and watched Jieun's reaction, ''a way back.. what'd you mean?" she leaned back on her chair looking puzzle at Sehun statement. "I mean... if you and i, want to get back the one we had before we have to..." he paused and told Jieun to leaned forward and whisper to her ear, ''make them jealous." he finished off and leaned back on his chair whil Jieun just carried a surprised look on her face.

"Okay it may sound easy but how?" she asked looking at him, "simple we just pretend we're a couple," he said as he sipped on his drink. "Simple? i don't think its that simple!" she exclaimed, "and whys that?!" he questioned looking at her, "easy,firstly we can't be a couple,secondly we don't like each other and lastly  there is no way anyone will believe that we're a pretend couple and it's an act." "True,true and NOT true,aren't you taking acting class you can pull it off," Sehun said as he got up of his chair,"let's go."