001 pt1

TRUE LOVE

"Go Kai" a sepctator from the crown shouted. "Shoot another goal Sehun,"another spectator shouted.

Yes everyone it was Seoul High VS Busan High. With S.H leading with 5 goal and B.H with 3 goalss. It was quite clear to see who was goona wn today's match

After 10 more minute the match was over with S.H winning with 13 goals and B.H  closing n with 11 goals.

"Now will we have bothe captains from both group to come forword and shake hands on it." the refree said From S.H we have Kai and  from B.H  we have Deahyun.

"Good game"Deahyun said in satoori and smiled. "Same here" Kai said turing around and walking back to hi team.

After 30 minute. Both Kai and Sehun were both waiting outside of school.

ii" Yah whats taking them so long,''Kai said sounded annoyed and was showing this by tapping his left foot. ''Give them time, their'll be here soon." Sehun said tryi g to reassure his friend and to not lose his temper. ''MORE TIME!! their already 15 minutes late, how much more time do their need" Kai shouted finally exploded in annoyance. ''No more, look behind you, here their come'' Sehun said removing his hands from his ears.

" Hey ready to go." the girl with black hair asked  who had an *ice princess* look on her face . ''Hey?! is that all you have to say?" walking towards the light brown head girl, putting his hands around her shoulders.

'' Oh right how can i be so stupid. What's the menu today'' she said sarcastically, moving towards Sehun. ''Yahh~~Krystal. We're sorry,we got hold up by the teachers,thanking us for the cheers and others '' the light brown head girl said. '' At least Jieun has manners,'' Kai said getting closer to Jieun.

''Whatever."Krystal stuck out her tongue and pulled Sehun  to walk with her.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................