Must Always Remember...Our Memories~

The Way To True Love

Early in the morning....Jini didn't forget about her first date with Chan Hee~And today is the day....

Chan Hee wake up early too he busy preparing surprises for his one and only true love, Seo Jini...~

Both of them are very excited......

Jini : Hey, Mr.Dodo...you're going to a big,big house today!! Are you excited?? Ne...me too....hehe

.....Time passed so fast... and is 5p.m....

And Chan Hee's waiting infront of her house....

Chan Hee : Wae so late?? Is 5.05 p.m, where is that pabo???

Jini :YA!!! I heard that!!!

Chan Hee : Oopss! Someone heard that~ You're late!!

Jini : I know ! And I'm sorry...hehe

Chan Hee: Let's go~

...AFTER 30 MINUTES....THEY FINALLY ARRIVE....

From the outside, the villa look like a palace....

Jini : Is this your villa?? Is a palace okay!! 

Chan Hee : Hehe....Come, let's go in....!!

Walk down the corridor, is just like a real princess...Chan Hee's villa is awesome!! 

Jini : .......Wow !!

Chan Hee : Okay...now you just follow this noona, go and change, put all your stuffs~I'll wait you here....Ppali ne~

Jini : OKAY.....

....After 15 minutes change, Jini's really looks like a princess with a beautiful, elegent pink dress with heels and necklace....

She thought is her dream , because this kind of situation's only appear in her dream and now in real life...!!

Is unbelieveable.....

When Jini walk down the stairs, she saw a handsome back and that's Chan Hee, he is wearing like a prince, and Jini's the princess..Both of them look match together....

Chan Hee: Jini ya~......You're here....*smile*

Jini : You look......handsome....*smile*

Chan Hee : You too...my cute little princess.....*touch her hair softly*  *kiss her forehead* Shall we?? 

Jini : Ne.....*smile sweetly*

They begin to dance with the soft and lovely music in the hall.....just two of them~

Chan Hee: You look beautiful today......My darling~

Jini : You too.....hmmmm.

Chan Hee: So...how's this?? Is it good enough?? I hope you like it...

Jini: Ne....I like it so much, gomawo, I've never been like this before, this is the first time, and with you, I'm so happy....

Chan Hee: What do you mean by that?? WIth me?? Are you happy to be with me?? Haengbokhae??

Jini : Ne...neomu!!.......haengbokheyo....gomawo, Chan Hee ya.....

Chan Hee: Mwo?? What did you just called me???

Jini : Chan Hee.......ya~

Chan Hee : *jumping around* Woohoo!!! Finally, I heard what I wish too.....gomawo, Jini ya.....*kiss her forehead, holding her hands* Will you be mine, Seo Jini?? Be my girlfriend and stay by myside~Forever......I love you....

Jini : ............I feel very happy to be you, sorry for always troubling you before this, and I ......

Chan Hee:  And I ...what??? Naekeohaja, Jini ya.....

Jini: Ne......sure, Chan Hee ya, joahhae.....

Chan Hee : Jinjja??? So.....are you...???

Jini: Yes.... I like you, Lee Chan Hee....Really, I like you ....

Chan Hee : YES!!!! So.....be with me okay, stay here forever........*holding her hands, kiss her lips*

Jini : Okay... I promise......

And now, they are officially couple....and Jini will stay with Chan Hee together in this palace....Forever and ever....

They look cute together.....

...AT NIGHT...Jini's tidying her stuff up in the room....then, Chan Hee come in to help....

Chan Hee:  *back hug* Jini ya.....*kiss her*.....Let me help you up~

Jini : Aniyo, I can do it myself.....*smile* *kiss him back*

Chan Hee: Heheh....Okay....tonight I wanna sleep with you.....

Jini: Mwo?? Ajussi, are you crazy???

Chan Hee:  Mwo?? Ajussi??? Don't call me by that name.....

Jini: Then what?? Are you crazy?? Later your house keeper saw it eotteoke?? She'll tell your parents...

Chan Hee: *hold her hands*...don't worry, that noona will be going back home at night soon....

Jini : Really???

Chan Hee: Yes....And I want to stay with you.....

Then they took many selca together...with Dodo too~and play around, they are buliding their memories up together,....

...AT NIGHT...Chan Hee sleeps beside Jini and they are chit-chatting....

Chan Hee: Jini ya...you know what~ I like you since the day you called me ajussi..I think you're cute.....

Jini : Arh...jinjja?? hehehe *tongue up*

Chan Hee: YA!! Don't act cute somemore.....hahahah!!

Jini : Okay...Fine!!! *tongue out*

Chan Hee : Just kidding....you're very cute, really.....Cute....So that I like you,,.,

Jini : Araseo......Are you just playing with me?? You know, you're play boy....

Chan Hee : *blocked her lips with his finger* ...Sshhhh~! Stop talking nonsense...I'm not a play boy any longer.....My only love is you. my only true love.....Only you...SEO JINI.....*kiss her lips*

 

''Only you, SEO JINI...'' keeps repeating in Jini's mind.....And she's finally falling in love with a CASONOVA....