Say YES...!!

The Way To True Love

Today is the last day of school...Summer vacation is coming soon and it starts from tomorrow!!!!....

Everyone is preparing for their vacation's plan...So do Chan Hee...

Chan Hee: Ya...Byung Hun ya~Wanna go on a vacation with me during the holidays?? Seriously, I don't have any plan....

Byung Hun:  Chan Hee ya...Mianhae~I'm going Paris with my parents during the holidays....I'm sorry ne....

Chan Hee:  Paris?? WOW.!! Romantic ne....Arh....gwaenchana....Aish...

Byung Hun: Jeongmalyo?? jeongmal gwaenchanayo?? 

Chan Hee:  Ne....I'm fine.....I think I know what to do, geokjeonghajima....Don't worry....hehehe *smile*

Chan Hee knows what to do during the holidays...He plans to go on a date with Jini, so Chan Hee goes to Jini's class and looks for her.....

As for Jini....Since Chan Hee told the whole world that Jini is his girlfriend, all the students started to treat Jini like a princess cause they don't wish to be kick off from the school....

....AT JINI'S CLASS....

Chan Hee: Jini ya~...........Jini ya~~~eodiseo??? Where are you??

Jini : YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE!!....Don't shouting like this is your house!!! I'm here....wae??

Chan Hee: Don't you forget it?? This is my father's school...

Jini: ........What are you doing here??? 

Chan Hee: Because I miss you, wanna see you....hehehe *tongue out*....

Jini : Stop making jokes....is not funny at all~

Chan Hee: *back hug Jini* Hey, Jini ya.....I really miss you so much, seriously, jangnan aniya!! *kiss her cheeck*

Jini: YA!! Let go.....Everyone's looking at us...And yet, I'm not your girlfriend....

Chan Hee: Sshhhh......STOP!! don't said that.....Now, the whole school knew that you're mine...SO, just pretend okay , for your safety...I don't want you to get hurt anymore....

Jini:  Araseo!! Just let go, I can't breathe.....Huh!!

Chan Hee: Mainhae....hehehe *smile*

Jini : Seriously......what are you doing here?? not going home yet?

Chan Hee: Aniyo...I was thinking about what to do during the summer vacation....Byung Hun's out with his family....They are going to Paris....

Jini : WOW...!! Paris.....Daebak!!! I've never been there before....Hmmmm....

Chan Hee : Jinjja?? What a shame.....~kyahahaha 

Jini:  YA!!!.....Okay, I'm going home!!!

Chan Hee: Let me drive you home~Don't forget your status now...You're MINE!!!! *evil laugh* Kyahahha 

Jini : Okay...Okay!!! Gomawo....Don't always mention it...I know!!!

Chan Hee : Kkaja.....

....AT CHAN HEE'S CAR....

They are listening to Teen Top's songs...Because Jini likes it so damn much....

'' Jangnan anieyo~Jangna anieyo~Jangnan anieyo~''

Jini : '' Hands up in the sky, we came to get down...~'''

Chan Hee; YA!! Stop singing...You voice's horrible....

Jini : Like I care....I really love them soooo much!! 

Chan Hee:  OMO...!! haizzz....Fan girl of Teen Top....

Jini : Wae?? Jealous?? 

Chan Hee: Yes I am....

Jini : Just focuz on your driving.,..I don't wanna die with you ......*tongue out*

Chan Hee: Mworagu??? Aish~jinjja *mess her hair*

Finally they are home....Before leaving, Chan Hee ask Jini out for a date~

Chan Hee: YA...!! Seo Jini...~What are you going to do during the holidays?? Nothing right???

Jini : Who said that??? I've to take care of my Dodo, and...........and.........

Chan Hee: And......what?? Nothing else right???? Then will you be my date??? I've prepared something special for you.....

Jini: *giggle* OMO!!! Really.....Ermm........~O.......

Chan Hee: What Ermmmmmm???? Just say yes, I know you want it.....

Jini : Since that I've nothing to do during the holidays, so........Ermm.............Ne, okay.....

Chan Hee: Really?? YES!!! YES!!! FINALLY!! *jumping around*

Jini : YA!! stop that childlish!! 

Chan Hee: Okay...then tomorrow 5 P.M...prepare yourself and wait for me.....I'll come and fetch you...We're going home!!!

Jini : Home?? What do you mean by that??

Chan Hee: Other than going somewhere else for our vacation....You're going home with me, and Mr.Dodo too...My home...

Jini:  Your home??? How's your parents??

Chan Hee: Geokjeonghajima....Don't worry...that's my home, my parents's home are far far far away!!....That's my villa, my dad bought for me as my birthday present last year....

Jini : Villa?? Jinjja yo?? 

Chan Hee: Ne...of course, and now is time for you to walk in there,and enjoy like a princess.....

Jini : I think.......

Chan Hee; What?? don't reject it.....So....thats all, gotta go~remember tomorrow 5 P.M ....Wait for me...~ *kiss Jini's forehead*

Jini : Okay....~Annyeong!!

Jini's very happy and she feels like faliing in love......Is she really likes Chan Hee, she don't even know yet, but Chan Hee keeps on treating her like his girlfriend, and kissing her like his wife....Do everything just for her....

So...she's excited for the date and wonder what surprise will be there waiting for her....She is very EXCITED!!

                                                                                                                                       TO BE CONTINUE....