Double LEE, The Flower Boys

The Way To True Love

OMO!! OMO!! Is Chan Hee sunbae and Byung Hun sunbae!!! Arh.........soooooooooooo handsome!!!

Chan Hee : Arh...I know I'm handsome, kyahahahhah..!! Byung Hun ya, lets go to the canteen, I'm hungry...TT

Byung Hun: Aigoo, you only know about eat!!! Ne, kkaja

.....AT THE CANTEEN.....

Jini ; Eung? Whats going on there?? Any school VIP coming??? Wae all those students gather at there??

Jini's Friend : Neo mollayo?? Our school have two flower boys..You didn't see the BIG poster out there??

Jini : Ah!!! Lee Chan Hee and Lee Byung Hun sunbae yo??

Jini's Friend : Ne...majayo!!! Don't you think they are handsome?? OMO!!!!

Jini : Handsome?? Lee Chan Hee yo?? Oh gosh please...that ajussi face again!!

~CHAN HEE HEARD IT~

Chan Hee : YA!! Jeonhaksaeng...What did you mean by that?? Ajussi face??

Jini : Ne...majayo, ajussi face!! To me, you are not handsome at all....

...AT THE TABLE BEHIND JINI, TWO GIRLS ARE GOSSIPING....

Student A : Ya!! mwoya!!! How dare that new girl rude to our Chan Hee sunbae?? Don't she know that Chan Hee sunbae is our school president's son!!

Student B : Ne....Can't let it happen, we must do something!! I won't let that new girl to get closer to our sunbae...!!!

...BACK TO THE SITUATION....

Byung Hun : Chan Hee ya....let's go and take our lunch, don't you feel hungry??

~BYUNG HUN TRYS TO CONTROL THAT AWKWARD MOMENT~

Chan Hee: YA!!! Jeonhaksaeng!! you better be aware!! Byung Hun ya!!!! Wait for me.....

...BACK TO THE CLASS....

As Jini enter the class, one of the student put her leg out to let Jini fall, at the moment...The whole class started to laugh at Jini..As Jini went back to her seat, she receive a warning letter from annonymous~

''SEO JINI....You better be good and polite to our Chan Hee sunbae, or else....you will get into trouble!! ARASEO!!! ''

Jini got shocked by the letter she received...

Jini : Mwoya??? A fan girl of Lee Chan Hee AGAIN??!!! So what, like I care....!!

....AFTER SCHOOL, AT THE SCHOOL MAIN GATE.....

Byung Hun : Jini ssi...Wait a minute, are you okay?? Please don't mind what their comments about you, they just got jealous on you..*smile*

Jini : Ne...kwaenchana, sunbae~I'm okay...*smile*

Byung Hun : What's going on?? You look unhappy...Do tell me what's your problem, maybe I can help you...

Jini shows Byung Hun that warning letter she received earlier

Byung Hun : Mwo??? Who wrote it?? Let me show it o the teacher.!!!

Jini : Aniyo, sunbae...andwae yo, is just a letter, I'm fine...

Byung Hun : Is a warning letter!! This person must get punishment...

Jini : No!! Just let it go...I don't wish to trouble the whole school...Sunbae, just....don't report to the teacher~

Jini started to cry...

Byung Hun : Okay...don't cry~ I promise won't report it to the teacher...

Byung Hun pass her tissues...

Byung Hun: Do you want me to drive you home??

Jini : Aniyo, kwaenchana, I can walk home..Annyeong, sunbae...

Byung Hun: Okay, be careful ne~Arh, Jini-ssi, this is my phone number, anything you can just call me ...Just be careful...*smile*

Byung Hun write his phone number on a piece of paper and pass it to Jini...

Jini : Ne...sunbae, gomapta~

The next day, Jini didn't come to school..

....AT THE SCHOOL CORRIDOR....

Chan Hee: YA!! Byung Hun, what's going on with you??? You didn't sleep well last night?? Look at your panda eyes..!!

Byung Hun : Aniyo, I'm fine~Is just.....

Chan Hee : IS just what?? What've you did last night, huh?? Ya, I know, I know !!! Dating with a girl until midnight and went to a hotel then.....Ah, Byung Hun ya!!! I GOT YOU, BABE!!! hahahah !!!

Byung Hun : Mwoya??? You think that I'm a play boy like you?? Is not that matter,...Don't think other else~

Chan Hee : Then is just what??

Byung Hun : Yesterday, because of you...Jini got a warning letter from your fan girl I think, and got bullied in class...

Chan Hee : Really?? Hahahahah !!! Is that what she got?!!! OMO!! jinjja....Is not my fault, she kept calling me ajussi face, that's why I fed up with her...

Byung Hun: YA!! LEE CHAN HEE!!! Is not funny at all, I think we should report it to the teacher or maybe.....your dad??

Chan Hee : Wae my dad??

Byung Hun: Because he is the president of the school, we can't let it happen, right??

Chan Hee: Molla......I don't think we should do that, because is not our fault....!

Byung Hun : Chan Hee ya...Okay!!! Whatever!! I don't wish to fight!!

By that time...they heard a conversation between two girls...

Student A: Hey, do you know that the new girl....Erm~What's her name again??....Arh.....SEO JINI, didn't come to school today....

Student B : Arh..jinjja???? Waeyo?? She not dare to come or what else??? 

Student A :Hahaha!!! Mollayo, kkaja...~

 

Byung Hun: Jini didn't come to school today?? Waeyo?? I wonder what's happening to her....

Chan Hee: Do you think I know?? Just.....Byung Hun ya, just.........no need to care about it...

Byung Hun : Okay..fine, your wish! Let's go...

Chan Hee seems to be a bit worry about Jini as he knew that Jini's being bullied because of him...

So...he decided to go for a visit tonight~ Then, he go to the school office to get Jini's home address~

At the same time, Byung Hun's worry about Jini too, but he can just wait for Jini's phone call...

 

 

                                                                                                                                               TO BE CONTINUE...