Will You Marry Me?

The Way To True Love

5 years later.....Jini's 25 years old and Chan hee's 26 years old....Chan Hee haven't forget what he wanna do after 5 years old...And this is the time...~He's going to propose Jini...

Chan Hee: Jini ya~Is our 5th anniversary tomorrow...What do you want??

Jini: What do I want?? Erm.............molla.~Hehe

Chan Hee: AIsh..jinja~*pinch her cheeck*

Jini: Aish..apayo~

Chan Hee: Hehe..mainhae, chagi ya~

Jini: Ne......kwaenchana....

Chan Hee: We've been dating for 5 years, right??

Jini: Ne..waeyo??

Chan Hee: Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary, are you free tomoorrow??

Jini: Ne..of course I'm free....

Chan Hee: Okay then....tomorrow 6pm get ready and I'll come and fetch you...

Jini: Araseo.....

Chan Hee: Okay...now, go in and sleep....and get ready for tomorrow...

Jini: Where are we going? 

Chan Hee: Erm.....You'll know tomorrow...Okay, now....go in and take a rest...*kiss her forehead*

Jini: Araseo......Jalja.....*smile*

After Chan Hee's left...Jini's curious about tomorrow 5th anniversary celebration...She wonder what ChanHee's gonna do...And Jini's very happy~

....THE NEXT DAY......

Chan Hee's busying prepare for the celebration.... and give Jini a surprise...~

.....6PM.....Jini's ready and waiting for Chan Hee...

Chan Hee: *horn* Jini ya~*smile*

Jini: Arh...waseo??? 

Chan Hee: Ne....kkaja~

...IN THE CAR....

''You are my poison....you are poison''....

Jini: mwoya?? y noona again??

Chan Hee: Please understand me..I'm SECRET huge fan....Hehehehe

Jini: Araseo....araseo....Heheheh 

Chan Hee: Heheh.....gomawo..~Do you know that they have a new song??

Jini: Ji Een eonnie's new song?? ARAYO!!! 

Chan Hee: Aish...eonnie eonnie....Seem like you're very close to Ji Eun noona....

Jini: YA!!! You too, noona, noona.....*tongue out*

Chan Hee: Heheh... Same..~Okay...We'r here....kkaja~

They are at a romantic seaside with a lot of flowers around...Roses, Jini's favourite....

Jini: Seaside??

Chan Hee: Ne...and your favourite Roses around....

Jini: Arh.....Areumdaun ne...

Chan Hee: Of course...I've been prepared it for one night...

Jini: Mworago??

Chan Hee: Ani, aniya~Nothing.....

Jini: One night?? that's why your panda eyes so obvious....

Chan Hee: Aniyo...nothing, I'm fine~Jini ya~wait for awhile...I need to go to the washroom....

Jini: Okay..ppali ne....

Chan Hee's not going to the washroom, but he's going to prepare to start his plan...So, he ask a chil to bring a bouquet of roses to Jini....

''Noona...this is for you....''

Jini: Arh...neomu yeppeyo....Kamsahamnida,little boy....

While Jini's waiting Chan Hee with the bouquet of roses....Chan Hee's on the stage and trying to announce something....

Chan Hee: Annyeong, everyone....Attention please....I hope you all can cooperate with me...Kamsahmnida...

Jini: YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE! What are you doing up there??

Chan Hee: Seo Jini...I love you...Please listen to what I said....

Jini: *blush* A....araseo

Chan Hee: Everyone.....the girl standing beside there, her name is Seo Jini...And she's my girlfriend...We've been couple for 5 years..And today is our special day, is out 5th anniversary today...So..

Jini: What are he talking about here...Aish..jinjja~Is embrassing....YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE!!!!

Chan Hee: Wait!.....So...I'm here to propose my girl...

Jini: *blush* O...OMO!! MWOYA!!!! Ppali get off the stage, is embrassing~

Chan Hee: I'm saying the truth...I'm here to propose her.....Jini ya~Will you......Marry me???

''SAY YES !!!! SAY YES!! SAY YES!!!'''

Jini: Mwoya??....Chan Hee ya...~

Chan Hee: *get off the stage* Jini ya....These is what I prepared for one whole night....I know you like roses....

Jini: Aigoo....mwoya~

Chan Hee: I'm serious now....*knee down and take out a ring* Will you marry me?? Jini ya~ Let me love you, take care of you every day, every minutes, every seconds....Saranghae....

''SAY YES!!! SAY YES!!! SAY YES!!'' Everyone is cheering....

Jini: .......

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ppali ne...is embrassing....

Jini: Arh..you know it right, is embrassing....

Chan hee: Ne....geuraeseo.....Ppali ne.....

Jini: Araseo....YES!!! I DO......

Chan Hee: Mwo??? Mwoya??? that means you're going to marry me??? Arh....*jumping around*

Jini: YA!!! STOP IT.....

Chan Hee: *hold her hands* Jini ya~gomawo for stay by my side...I Love You, Seo Jini...*kiss her lips*

 

After they married , they live very happy together.....While Byung Hun's also married with her girlfriend at Canada...

*thank you for supporting my fanfic..I'll do better, and continue give your support...Kamsahamnida* 90 degree bow*

 

 

                                                                                                                  ------THE END-----