Hate Exam But I Like You...

The Way To True Love

...TOP HIGH SCHOOL...

Everyone is busy preparing for the school mid year exam, except for Chan Hee...~He only knows how to play and tackle girls...

Early in the morning, Chan Hee and Byung Hun are at the canteen eating their breakfast, while Byung Hun eating his breakfast with his book....

Chan Hee : Ya...Byung Hun ya, are you eating the book too?? Is just a simple exam, later you can copy mine...Kyahahah !!

Byung Hun : Copy?? You wanna get scolded by your dad again?? Mainhae, I won't do that, I better do in my own....Gomawo *smile*

Chan Hee : Okay...Don't fail the exam ne.....*tongue out*

Byung Hun: YA!!!! I WON'T OKAY!!! Eh, let's go to the library after this, I need to borrow some books home...

Chan Hee : Mwo?? Library?? Oh, not again!! I hate library.....

Byung Hun: Just go with me okay...I promise will be fast....Let's go!! Kkaja!!

....IN THE LIBRARY....

Chan Hee : YA!! Lee Byung Hun, you promise to be fast, okay...ppalli ne.....!!

'' STUDENTS!! KEEP QUIET PLEASE, KAMSAHAMNIDA''....

Byunh Hun: Sshhhh....don't try to make noise, okay!!

Chan Hee : Ooohh....oopsss~sorry!! heheh....Okay, ya!! ppali....

While Byung Hun's busying with his stuff, Chan Hee take a seat in the library with a his favourite book '' FASHION IS MY LIFE''

Suddenly, he heard some noise behind and heard the name SEO JINI...So, he decided to go behind and take a look...

And what he heard was '' Seo Jini...this is the last warning to you!! Don't ever get closer to our Chan Hee sunbae, araseo?!!'' Or else, we won't know what we will do NEXT!!!...So, you better be aware!!...Guys, let's go!''

Chan Hee saw it and he's very angry with those students...

Chan Hee: YA!!! This is the school library, can you please keep quiet??!! Huh...Are yoy guys going to bully her in the library?? I'm going to report to the school president!!! YA!!!! Now just stay away from her...!!!

Those students were shocked when they saw Chan Hee sunbae standing infront of them, they just apologise to him and run away....At the same time, Jini was being pushed to the ground....and she can just sit there because is was very painful where those students hit her legs and pull her hair....

Chan Hee: hey, jeonhaksaeng...!! Kwaenchana??? YA!!! Byung Hun ya, ppali come here and get me some help...!!!

Byung Hun immediately go to the back and help Chan Hee to carry Jini up and send her to the school clinic...

Byung Hun:  Hey, kwaenchana?? What's going on?? Why they keep on bullying you??

Jini : I don't know....mollayo, sunbae..~When I enter the library, a gang of students bring me to the back and keeps hitting me, I'm scare...Is pain..Apeun ne....*started to cry*

Chan Hee : Wait!! Let me go and report it to my dad, I can't let it happen again.!!

Jini : *Pull Chan Hee's hand* Wait!!! No....andwae..! I don't wanna cause problems to the school...Just, stay here...don't go anywhere!

Byung Hun: But...this is a serious matter, Jini-ssi....We must do a report...

Jini : I know...but, nevermind, I'm fine...Really, kwaenchana.....*smile*

Chan Hee: Mwoya??? Are you smiling with us now?? Pabo ya....Byung Hun ya...please help me to inform Jini's teacher that she can't enter the class now....and our teacher too, I'll stay here and take care of her~ ppali go back to the class, exam's going to start soon...

Byung Hun: But....You??

Chan Hee: What?? Exam's going to start soon, I'm fine~I can explain with my dad, kwaenchana...ppali ne!!

Jini: No..Kwaenchana, I can take care of myself...YA!! Ajussi face, ppali go back to the class now and sit for the exam...

Chan Hee: Ya!! jeonhaksaeng, just shut up and rest...Don't worry, just rest, I'll be here with you...

Jini's face started to get red and she just close her eyes and get some rest in the school clinic along with Chan Hee....While Byung Hun's getting sad seeing Chan Hee and Jini and just went back to the class and sit for the exam...

After 30 minutes rest..Jini wake up and saw Chan Hee's sleeping beside her....She wake up and help Chan Hee to put on the blanket so that he won't feel cold....

And then, she go to the canteen and buy some food...

Chan Hee: Eong?? YA!! jeonhaksaeng!! Eodiseo?? Where are you?? hmm...I wonder where she going?? YA!! JEONHAKSAENG!!

Jini : YA!! Don't shout, is annoying...I'm here....I just go and buy some food...Cause I'm hungry~

Chan Hee: YA!!...Why can't you just wake me up and I'll help you?? * hug Jini tighly*

Jini : YA!! LEE CHAN HEE!! Let go, I can't breathe!! Huh...!!

Chan Hee: I'm sorry dear~Mianhae....Ppali take your meal, don't faint infront of me again...

Byung Hun saw it......But, he can't do anything cuz he wants to keeps his promise to Chan Hee and support him...

...AFTER SCHOOL.....

After school...Chan Hee drive Jini home~

Chan Hee: YA!! Jeonhaksaeng...later go home remember to take your medicine...Don't get sick anymore, okay?? Pabo....*smile* *mess Jini's hair*

Jini : YA!! I hate people messing my hair, geumanhae!! Araseo, don't nagging like a ajussi...Is annoying~Oh ya...!! and one more, don't call me Pabo..I'm not stupid...

Chan Hee: Whatever! For me, you look stupid and cute!! hehehe ! There you go, we're here....Remember to take your medicine!!! Pabo....*mess her hair again*

Jini : YA!!! Stop it...I'm going in...Annyeong, and thank you for driving me home....

Chan Hee: Your welcome....Hey, can I have your phone number?? In case....

Jini : Are you trying to tackle me now?? What for you want my phone number?? In case what??

Chan Hee: Just shut up and give me....Just in case, you need some help....That's all~You are not my cup of tea...wae I want to tackle you....

Jini : Okay...pass me your phone....

Chan Hee: *pass her his phone* 

Jini : Done....okay, Annyeong, jaljayo....

Chan Hee : Wait.....*kiss Jini's forhead* Good night, sweet dream....*smile*

Jini: ............Ermm...Oohhh....Okay, good night....

Chan Hee was very very happy...Because he's getting closer to Jini...

At Chan Hee's house front door, Byung Hun's waiting for him...

Chan Hee: Ooh..Byung Hun ya, are you waiting for me?? How's the exam? Hey, I got her phone number!! Hehehe

Byung Hun : Ar...jinjja?? How's Jini??Kwaenchana?? 

Chan Hee:  Ne....I think she's fine...I just gave her a goodnight kiss, kyahahha !!

Byung Hun :Chan Hee ya...Are you really like her that much??

Chan Hee: YES!! I think I've fall in love with her....Really~

Byung Hun: Okay...then I'll let her go....

Chan Hee: What do mean by ''Let Her Go''?? You.....YA!! LEE BYUNG HUN...don't tell me you like her too??

Byung Hun: YES....Majayo, I like her since we first met...

Chan Hee: So....are you going to fight with me?? 

Byung Hun: No....I didn't mean to fight...I'll let her go, is just for her happiness, she happy, I'll be happy too...that's all..

Chan Hee: If is like that?? Then wae you didn't tell me ealier?? I'm feel so sorry with you...Byung Hun ya, Mian....Mianhae..I didn't know that you....

Byung Hun: Nope....nothing...i'm fine...Really,,kwaenchana...*smile* Gotta go....bye~

Chan Hee felt sorry to his friend....He didn't know that Byung Hun and he like the same girl...

At night, Chan Hee just stare at Jini's phone number and he got very happy to be with her, he wish that he could stay by herside every moments and take care of her BUT...at the same time, he felt sorry to Byung Hun too...

He's very confused....He didn't know what to do next, could he let go Jini or continue to chase after her??

 

 

                                                                                                                            TO BE CONTINUE...