That's Right!! She Is My Girlfriend

The Way To True Love

''Mwo?? Chan Hee sunbae's dating with that new girl?? Seriously?? Maldo andwae!!''

''You saw the photo too?? Both of them kissing in the public, Arh!! She's gonna get from me!!''

While the whole school's gossiping about them....Byung Hun and Chan Hee pass by them and they saw the photo displayed on the big monitor...

Byung Hun : What is this??? What's going on??? Chan Hee ya...you're dating with Jini??

Chan Hee : How could it be?? Who's the one published?? Aish..jinjja...~

By this time...Jini's here~

Jini: What the heck is this!!! YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE!!!!

Chan Hee : No....aniyo, is not me...We're being spy by others ....

Jini : Oh gosh.....Eottoke???

'' YA!! SEO JINI....You're such a slud, why are you keep disturbing our sunbae!!''

Byung Hun : YA!! Hey you...Is not Jini's fault, you guys are too over the top..!!! Just stop!!

Chan Hee:  YES!!! Don't try to challenge me!! 

Jini : Sunbae....Kwaenchana....I'm fine... *run away*

Chan Hee: YA!! SEO JINI!!! Wait!! *hold her hand* come here......

Jini : .........................

Chan Hee trys to announce something important....

Chan Hee: YA!!! Everyone here...please listen carefully!!!! This girl!!! SEO JINI.....IS MY GIRLFRIEND.....Don't try to bully her again or else....you will be kick off from the school!! I'm the school president's son...I can do whatever I want!!! SO.....I mention it again...SEO JINI, IS MINE!! SO.....PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HER....WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY COUPLE.....THE END!! Jini...*pull he hand* Let's go......!!

'' What the hell is he talking about? Seriously?? !!! Couple??!! ''

At the moment.....the whole school continue discussing the same topic....

While at the school field.....Chan Hee brought her there....

Jini : YA!!!! LEE CHAN HEE.....Do you know what are talking about just now??? This will cause problems....

Chan Hee : I don't care...I just wanna help...I don't wish to see peoples keep bullying you..My heart pain....

Jini : *eyes started to turn red*....

Chan Hee:  Why are you crying?? *hug her tightly* No...all will be fine...

Jini : *push him away* STOP IT!!! I can't stand it anymore.....Go away, I hate you!! I don't wanna see you anymore....Just GO!!!!!!

Jini's very angry yet sad.....Her condition is getting worst...

Chan Hee : OKAY!! If you feel better without my present..I'll go!!! Just..........Mianhae.....

Jini : *crying badly*

...AT NIGHT.....

Is raining heavily outside, Chan Hee keeps thinking about Jini...and hope Jini will be alright.....

But, he feels uncomfortable....is lighting outside with the heavy rain, he's worry about Jini...

So, he decided to go to her house and take care of her.....

....AT JINI'S HOUSE....

*ANNYEONGHASEYO*

Jini's door bell rang....

When she open the door, she saw Chan Hee standing out there under a heavy rain....

Jini : What are you doing here?? I don't wanna see anymore....just go!!!

Chan Hee: Jini...please, let me explain.....*cough* Let me go in, is cold out here....

Jini : Aniyo....you just go...I don't wanna see you anymore....

By the moment.....Chan Hee faint infront of Jini....

Jini got shocked and immediately carry him enter the house....

Jini : Pabo....why are you coming here when is raining heavily outside...You'll get sick you know!! *put a wet towel on his forhead*

Chan Hee : I don't care...I just wanna see you....that's all *cough*

Jini : Just shut up..you're coughing....Stop talking and take some rest....

Chan Hee : No, I won't sleep if you didn't forgive me....Please forgive me...I'm sorry, mainhae......*cough*

Jini : Sshhhh......I said stop talking.......

Chan Hee : No if you won't forgive me....

Jini : Okay!!! okay!! I forgive you....okay...now just sleep....~You'll be fine by tomorrow....

Chan Hee:  Thank you....gommawo...*smile* *cough*....Jini ya~

This is the first time Jini heard him calling her name with such a soft and sweet voice....

Jini : Yes???

Chan Hee : Can you come closer??  I feel cold...*cough*

When Jini get close to him...Chan Hee kiss her again.....

Chan Hee : *kiss Jini* Gomawo for forgiving me....I......*cough* really.....*cough*

Jini : Just don't talk much, you're sick!! 

Chan Hee : No..let me finish my word....I REALLY LIKE YOU SO MUCH......

They looking at each other and Chan Hee kiss Jini again....

Then, Chan Hee fall asleep and is Jini's turn to take care of him...

                                                                                                                      TO BE CONTINUE...