i'M YOUR SUNBAE!!

The Way To True Love

TOP HIGH SCHOOL, the most popular high school in Seoul where most of the students with a good grades attend the school..

*YOU GOT A MESSAGE*

'' Oppa, don't forget to pick me up tonight, okay? Love you , dear...MuahXX'' SUZAN

Chan hee : Arh...jinjja! Not again??!!

Byung Hun : Waeyo?? Which girl are you dating with now??

Chan Hee: Suzan.She message me to remind me for picking he up tonight.I promise to go on a dinner with her tonight..

Byung Hun : YA!!! Chan Hee ya....don't always fool a girl's feeling...

Chan Hee : Araseo, don't be a ajussi okay Byung Hun...I know how to handle it, don't worry ..Let's enter the class now...We're almost late, kkaja...

BOTH OF THEM STUDY IN GRADE 5 AND STUDY IN THE SAME CLASS...

Chan Hee : Arh!! Feels good when school's over..Oh ne!!! Byung Hun ya..can you do me a favor??

Byung Hun : Mwo?? What are you planning to do, huh??

Chan Hee : Arh..Calm down bro!! Can you please help me to handle and take care of Suzan? I've a date with Jenny, I promise to go on a movie with her tonight..

Byung Hun : Mwo?? Jenny?? Nuguya?? !! A new girlfriend??

Chan Hee : Just say whatever you want, PLEASEE...*puppy eyes*  help me to handle it okay?? Gotta go!! annyeong !!!

Byung Hun : LEE CHAN HEE!! YA!!! YA!!!! Aish..jinjja...

~AT THE SAME TIME, BYUNG HUN ACCIDENTALLY KNOCK DOWN A GIRL~

Byung Hun : Oh..joeseong eyo..I'm not purposely knock you down...Are you okay??

Jini : Ne...Kwaenchana...I'm okay~

Byung Hun : Here, your books..let me help you up

Jini : arh...kamsahamnida...sunbaenim

Byung Hun : Cheonmaneyo...Erm...I've never seen you before, are you a new student??

Jini : Ne..I'm new here. I'm a transfer student form Busan...I used to study here because my parents moved and stayed here...

Byung Hun : Oh..I see! Nice to meet you, ireumi mwoeyo??

Jini : Ne...Seo Jini imnida, I'm Jini...

Byung Hun : Arh...Jini, I'm......

Jini : I know you, Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim...

Byung Hun:  Eong?? How do you know??

Jini : Oh, I saw the big poster out there with your photo along with Lee Chan Hee sunbaenim...

Byung Hun:  Oh, okay...heheheh

Jini: Erm...sunbae, I gotta go now, I've an extra class later....Annyeong *wave hand*

Byung Hun : Ne...annyeong, see you next time...

SEO JINI, THE ANGELIC FACE AND THE NAME CONTINUOSLY APPEAR IN BYUNG HUN'S MIND...

Byung Hun : Seo Jini...Neomu kyeopta....

~AT NIGHT, WHERE CHAN HEE DRIVE HIS GIRLFRIEND HOME~

Chan Hee : Okay, bye! Baby, love you...Don't forget to dream about me tonight ne, annyeong hehehe

SUDDENLY HIS CAR KNOCK DOWN JINI, WHO WANTS TO CROSS THE ROAD~

Chan Hee : YA!!! mwo??!!! Am i going to die soon?? 

Jini : YA!!! my legs...

Chan Hee : *HORN* *GET OUT FROM HIS CAR* YA!!! hey girl...., What are you doing ??You knock my car, is expensive, neo ara??? How are you going to pay for it??? Jinjja....

Jini : YA!!! *WHEN SHE REALIZE THAT IS LEE CHAN HEE* Lee Chan Hee?? Arhh...my legs

Chan Hee : Ya,girl...how do you know my name?? Arh...I know it, I'm handsome, so everyone know me well....

Jini : MWO???!! Handsome?? With that kind of ajussi face you call it handsome?? Oh please....I know you because I saw the big poster of you infront of the school gate along with Lee Byung Hun sunbae....

Chan Hee : Poster?? Arhh.....So.....Are you a new student?? A new transfer student?? Jeonhaksaeng ( Transfer student in korean)

Jini : Ne...YA!!! don't call me jeonhaksaeng!! I'm Jini, SEO JINI....

Chan Hee : Jini?? Hahahahah !!! What a silly name..I prefer to call you jeonhaksaeng...YA!! move aside please, I need to go back home now...

Jini : YA!!!! You knocked me down at first and now you want me to move aside???WTH!!!

Chan Hee : Is not my fault....Gotta go, bye!! *wink*

Jini : YA!! YA!! Ouch..my legs.... TT

~THE NEXT MORNING,AT TOP HIGH SCHOOL~

Chan Hee : Byung Hun ya...Let's go to the canteen, I'm hungry now!

Byung Hun : Ne...araseo, kkaja~

Chan Hee : Hey dude...What did Suzan said last night?? 

Byung Hun : Excuse me sir!! How dare you ask me this question?? That girl cry the whole night and trying to suicide..!

Chan Hee : Suicide?? Jinjja yo?? Arh...jeongmal mianhaeyo....hehehehe

Byung Hun : Mwo?? Are you laughing now?? If that girl really suicide because of you?? Eotteoke??

Chan Hee : Arh...Don't worry, I knew she won't...

~AT THE SAME TIME, BOTH OF THEM MEET JINI~

Byung Hun: Oh Jini ssi~ We meet again...Annyeong ...*smile*

Jini : Ne, annyeong sunbae....*smile*

Chan Hee : YA!! GIZIBE!! You again??!!! Are your legs feel better now??

Byung Hun : Mwo?!!! What happened to your legs? Kwaenchana???

Jini : Arh...ne, kwaenchana, Byung Hun sunbae....Is just yesterday, someone knocked me down without saying sorry...Thats all...

Chan Hee : YA!! I'm not purposely knocked you down okay!! Is just you ,yourself ran out to the middle of the road..

Byung Hun : Chan Hee ya....

Chan Hee : Mwoya??!! Is not my fault...!! 

Jini : YA!! LEE CHAN HEE!!! You're the worst guy I've ever met...A guy who didn't say sorry to others, with those ajussi face you considered yourself a handsome guy....HUH!!!!!! I better DIE!!!

Chan Hee : YA!! jeonhaksaeng!! How dare you call my name just like that??!!  I'm your sunbaenim ya...SUNBAE!!!!!!!

Byung Hun : Chan Hee ya...Calm down dude...

Jini : Byung Hun sunbae, I gotta to go now, annyeong 

Byung Hun : Okay...be careful , anything you can come to me....

Jini : Ne....Annyeong, sunbae

Chan Hee : YA!!! JEONHAKSAENG!!! I'm your sunbae too,Call me sunbae next time YA!!!

Jini : Like I care *tongue out* =P

 

                                                                                                                                                            TO BE CONTINUE....