I Think I Like You

The Way To True Love

*ANNYEONGHASEYO*

As Jini's sleeping sweetly, her door bell rang...

Jini : Mwoya??? Who's the heck coming nearly midnight?? Arh...hrrraaaaa ~~ Sleepy~ .~

When Jini open the door, she saw Chan Hee standing infront of her with a big bright smile...

Jini : LEE CHAN HEE, YA!!! Are you crazy, why are you coming this time, I want to sleep.!! Hrrrraa~~~Oh??!! Wait......wait a minute!! YA!! How do you know my home add.......

Chan Hee : Sshhh.......*block Jini's lips with his finger*...I'm the school president's son, I can do whatever I want!! Now, just shut up and let me enter...!!! 

Jini : President's son???...?? Jinjja....YA!!!! You can't come in......

Chan Hee : WOW!! Your house look clean and tidy, so.....where's your parents??? ANNYEONGHASEYO!! UNCLE!! AUNTIE!!!

Jini : YA!!! Stop shouting around, there's no one here....My parents went overseas for work...~

Chan Hee : Arh....I see~ Then, we can do whatever we want?? Is it???

Chan Hee slightly get closer to Jini....

Jini : YA!!! Stay away from me...*push him away*....What do you want??

Chan Hee : Nothing...just have fun~kekeke

Jini : Have fun?? My house have nothing for you to play around...Now, just get OUT!!!

Chan Hee: YA!!! Let me stay for just a while...just a while....

Jini : What the heck??!! Aish...jinjjia~

Chan Hee: Waeyo??? Hey!!! You look cute in this photo...heheheh, kyeopta.....*laugh*

Jini : YA!!! Geumanhae!! Stop it~I know I'm cute...

Chan Hee: Hmmmmm.......blek....

Jini : Childish!!

Chan Hee : Mwoya??? What did you just said??? Childish?? Me?? Oh please....

Jini : ..........YA!!! Ppali get out!~~

Chan Hee: Okay....Araseo, araseo!! Going out now~ Oh ya,SERIOUSLY....Are you okay?? Kwaenchana???

Jini : What did you mean by that???

Chan Hee : Did you really got a warning letter?? Byung Hun told me that....

Jini : Yea....and it is because of you!!....!! 

Chan Hee : That's why I come here...I want to say sorry to you, Mianhaeyo.....~I'm sorry if that cause problem

Jini's heart beating soooo fast when she saw Chan Hee's clear and ​handsome face when he apologise to her..

And now Jini faint infront of him, is not that handsome face but Jini's really sick!!

Chan Hee : YA!!!! Jeonhaksaeng!!! YA!!! SEO JINI!!!!!

This is the first time Chan Hee call Jini's full name....

Chan Hee put Jini on her bed, and got that Jini's body temperature is exactly high...

So, he immediately put a cold, wet towel on Jini's forhead....And stay by herside until the next morning...

....​THE NEXT MORNING....

Chan Hee wake up early in the morning and check Jini's body temperature....

Chan Hee: Arh.....Luckily....Get well soon ne, Seo Jini...*kiss Jini's forhead* Hmm....now I realise that you look pretty and cute when you sleep...Kekekek...Okay, gotta go now, get well soon~ 

Chan Hee slowly walk away....

....TOP HIGH SCHOOL.....

Byung Hun : Hey, Chan Hee ya~ where are you last night?? I went to your house but no one's there... Ya.....Are you go for a dating again?? Haizzzz ...until early in the morning??

Chan Hee: Arh??? Ne.....hehehehe, you know me bro...enjoyed until forgot the time.....hrraaaa!! 

Byung Hun : OMO...!! You look horrible with those panda eyes...Later, go and take a nap at home....

Chan Hee : Okay, brother, thanks....

At this time...they saw Jini~

Chan Hee : Seo.....Jeonhaksaeng!! YA!!! Why are you here??? Don't you surpose to be on bed, are you feeling well now??

Byung Hun: Mwo??? Chan Hee ya, how do you know she's sick??

Jini : Mwo??? How do you know that??? This morning when I woke up, there's a set of breakfast on the table and a towel on my forhead....I wonder~~YA!!!! LEE CHAN HEE?? Is that you??? I remembered that last night, you came to my house and.....

Byung Hun : House??? Chan Hee ya?? Is that real??

Chan Hee: Erm.....heheheh....ermmm....I can explain~ Ne..majayo, is me....

Jini :YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE..!!!! 

Chan Hee: What???? I'm just helping you up...okay~!!! You suddenly fainted infont of me~

Byung Hun :So...you took care of Jini the  whole night until never sleep well??

Chan Hee: Ne...sorry for the late explaination....~

Jini : A....araseo~Go.....gomawo....Sorry for misunderstood you~

Chan Hee: Your welcome....I's okay~Thank GOD that you feel better now....Wanna go for a lunch??

Jini : .........Byung Hun sunbae?? Why are standing there ?? Let's go.....Oh ya...let me pay for the lunch, YA!! Ajussi face, is just to thank you....

Chan Hee : Yea...I know~ Wae?? You wish to be my girlfriend??? Maybe I need to think about it first.....blek *tongue out*

....ON THE WAY HOME, IN CHAN HEE'S CAR.....

Chan Hee: YA!! Byung Hun ya....Why are so moody, huh?? 

Byung Hun: Ne?? Aniyo, amugeotdo~ nothing...~

Chan Hee: No....I can see through your face...I know you well since child~don't try to fool me...!.

Byung Hun: Aniyo..jinjja~*smile*

Chan Hee : Really??? Then, fine....*smile* Don't think too much, don't let your head burst....kyahahahah!!!

Byung Hun: ........*smile* Okay....

The car went silent for a while.....SUDDENLY~

Chan Hee: Ya...!!! I think........I like her.... *smile*

Byung Hun : Nugu?? Which girl again???!!!

Chan Hee : SEO JINI......

Byung Hun : MWO?????

Chan Hee : I'm telling the truth, I think I've fall for her....

Byung Hun: .............She's not that kind of girl, okay...Chan Hee....~

Chan Hee: I know...So, I think I've to change my atiitude , I want to chase after her....She's cute, sometimes maybe annoying but CUTE...I like the way she call me ajussi face~ And last night, my heart feels pain suddenly seeing her like that~.....

Byung Hun: Seriously???? 

Chan Hee :YES!!! This is my last decision....I know you will support me right??

Byung Hun : Sure....If that is your decision, I'll surely support you,bro...~But, remember that ...Jini is not that kind of girl...~ You must remember it.....Don't ever hurt her...ARASEO??

Chan Hee : Ne....ARASEO....! YES SIR!!!.....heheheh *laugh*

CHAN HEE'S DECISION SHOCKED BYUNG HUN...BECAUSE BYUNG HUN LIKES JINI SINCE EARLIER....

SO, BYUNG HUN IS CONFUSE ABOUT ALL THESE PROBLEM...

CHAN HEE.....HIS BEST FRIEND

JINI......HIS FIRST LOVE~

WILL HE SUPPORT CHAN HEE 

OR 

TAKE A CHANCE TO PROPOSE JINI.....

WHICH ONE WILL HE CHOOSE??

                          

                                                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUE....