Seriously, Jangnan Aniya!

The Way To True Love

''Jangnan anieyo~jangnan anieyo...''

Jini's phone's ringing again...But she still didn't want to pick up the phone,because she don't feel like wanna listen to Chan Hee's voice...

That night...Raining heavily outside, Jini feels uncomfortable...

Suddenly her door bell rang....And Chan Hee's shouting her name outside and beg her to open the door~

''ANNYEONGHASEYO''

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ open the door jebal!! JEBALYO, Jini ya~......Jebal....Open the door...I'll keep on standing here if you don't open the door, you know it right? Is raining heavily outside, If you still don't wanna open it, i'll get sick!!! JEBALYO~!!! *keep shouting*

Jini knows that is raining heavily outside...But still, don't feel like wanna open the door....

Chan Hee keeps on knocking the door and shouting outside.....

After 5 minutes later, Jini decided to open the door, cuz she don't want Chan Hee to get wet and sick later..So , finally she open the door~

Jini: Waeyo?? 

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ finally, thank you....

Jini :WAEYO?? ppali malhaebwa, geurigo KA!Anything just tell and then GO!!

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ jebal...please don't .....I'm hurt when seeing you like that....Jebalyo...Jini ya~

Jini: I said faster...I'm going to close the door~!!! 1,2,3......

Chan Hee: WAIT!!! *block the door*....Let me go in...Is cold out here...*cough*

Jini : ..........Come in...BUT!!! Faster....I wanna sleep...

Chan Hee: *hold her hands*...Jini ya~*cough*

Jini: Let go!! You're coughing....

Chan Hee: I don't care..I just wanna tell you that I love you, Jini ya~ I promise won't repeat my fault again....Please...Forgi....*faint*

Jini: YA!!! LEE CHAN HEE!!! YA!!!...AIsh jinjja....Why are coming here if it is raining heavily...YA!!!

...In the bedroom...

Chan Hee's awake and he saw Jini's beside him ...He very happy~

Jini: YA!!! Lee Chan Hee, you're awake...!! *hug him tightly and tears begins to drop*

Chan Hee: *hug her tighly*...Jini ya~I know you still care about me, right?? *smile*

Jini: Who said that, let off....!!! *trying to push him away*

Chan Hee: No...I won't let you go...I've said that before, you're the only one I care, and love....Jini ya~SERIOUSLY.....I LOVE YOU, JANGNAN ANIYA~....*kiss her forehead*

Jini: Don't repeat the same thing, I fed up with it already....*hit him*

Chan Hee: Aish...APAYO!! Is pain...Hehehe ^^ Neomu kyeopta....*mess her hair*

Jini : YA!!! Don't mess my hair....!!! 

Chan Hee: I like the look when you're angry...Is cute, neomu...kyeopta~Jini ya.....

Jini: MWO??

Chan Hee: Saranghae~......Look at me...I'm here to say *cough*....

Jini: STOP IT..!! You got cold and you're coughing...

Chan Hee; Sshh.......Just listen....Jini ya~Saranghae...I can't live without you, I can't breathe without you and SURE you are the only one I care.....

Jini : *touched and tears drop down again*....

Chan Hee: *wiped off the tears and whisper softly* Jini ya~ Don't cry...Saranghae *kiss her lips*

Jini : Nado....Please promise me, don't ever hurt me again...Sorry for that time....I slapped you...It must be very painful,right??

Chan Hee: Aniyo....not pain at all...cuz now you're mine back!! Hehehe *smile* *hold her and kiss her again*

                                                                                                              TO BE CONTINUE...