Chapter 2 - Don't Understand

Only You

Kris POV
Ahh,, why did everything become like this? I didn’t expect she would ask me about something like that and why did I answer it with Tao, not Luhan? Geez! Luhan must be really disappointed at me. I’m sorry luhan, I didn’t mean to hurt you. My heart wanted to say its you, but I don’t know why did my mouth said its Tao.
“You two looks really match each other, if you guys pass by someone, you two would look like a team, how about a round of applause?” all of EXO’s member clapped their hands when Park So Hyun sunbaemin asked me and Tao to stand up and she said that we both were matched to each other. Geez! This wasn’t right!! And even Tao, looks like he liked it very much. Ahh,, I didn’t dare to look back, because I knew I will only see him with sad eyes.
“They even have matching hats” Chanyeol said something which made me more unhappy, you just made this things worse Chanyeol!! Damn you brainless happy virus!!
“Ahh,, that’s my hat” I didn’t want Luhan to think that I had couple things with Tao, I only had couple things with Luhan, only Luhan, so I answered to Chanyeol’s comment that the hat is mine and I let Tao borrow it for the broadcast.
“Ahh,, you let Tao borrow it? How cute…~ Okay. Seriously there are members with hats on right now, but you two matched. You guys look like celebrities.” Park So Hyun sunbaenim added another compliment
“They understand each other” Gosh! Baekhyun!! What did you just say??! You really were the same with your couple, made things worse!! God, Luhan must be really upset. Please don’t let him have a bad thought about me. I didn’t mean this thing to happen. Ahhh,, what should I do.. 
“All of us understand each other” Such a relief. At least, Tao didn’t go the same way as that brainless couple. You really understand me Tao.
“Isn’t it too late for that now?” Chanyeol started to speak again
“Too late” his couple added a compliment. Tsk..they really matched. What an annoying couple
I hope Luhan didn’t misinterpret everything I did today, because this all was so unpredictable. I even didn’t expect that it became really complex for me. I hope he would be alright.

Luhan POV
This situation seemed not on my side. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked very happy when Kris was paired with Tao. Why? Am I not good enough for Kris? Didn’t you know that I really really love Kris and so do Kris (maybe)? And Kris, why did you not even look at me and told me that everything wasn’t like my thought? Do you really like this things Kris? Does that mean you don’t love me anymore? You could talk with the other members, but why not with me? Was there something wrong Kris? Didn’t you know how I feel right now? Really, I'm so upset. I love you Kris, and I trusted you. But, I felt it so painful to my heart. I felt like I'm going to cry now, my eyes became teary.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Sehun grabbed my hands and asked me when I was going to stand up from my seat, and I was forced to sit back.
“I’m going to the bathroom, Sehunnie.. I feel a little bit sleepy and I want to wash my face” I answered Sehun, tried to lie at him, although I knew, that it wouldn’t work with this teary eyes and trembling voice.
“Hyung, don’t lie to me, I know who you are, I know your habit. I know your eyes are teary not because you’re sleepy, but because you’re about to cry there” See? He really knew who I am, indeed. And you were right Sehun, I wanted to cry. It hurts.
“What are you saying?! I’m not going to cry, of course. I’m really sleepy and I need to wash my face” I tried to deny what Sehun said to me.
“Hyung! You can’t lie to me! I really really know you. I know how you feel right now, hyung. Please don’t cry, everything will be alright” Sehun said with a snap at his words, and I felt a little shocked, because that was the first time Sehun yelled at me. I looked around, afraid if someone heard it, and it seemed like no one heard us, maybe because our song, Growl, was being played in this room, except Kai who sat next to Sehun and payed attention to my conversation with Sehun from beginning.
“That’s right Hyung, me and Sehunnie really know you and your habit.” Kai also joined the conversation, and he acknowledged what Sehun said to me before. Tsk..just because you and Sehun were a couple, you agreed with him Kai? 
“haahh,, alright alright. You two are right, I want to cry. I really don’t understand this situation. I don’t understand what’s wrong with Kris today, or maybe, there’s something wrong with me? But what? I felt really hurt with his answer, and moreover, I think he likes this things” finally I admitted it, I can’t lie to them. A little sob came out of my mouth when I was talking, but I wasn’t cry, not yet. I won’t cry in front of them of course, I’m manly, remember?
“Hyung, don’t cry ne. I’m sure, Kris hyung isn’t doing this on purpose, he will tell you the reason behind it. I know Kris hyung isn’t a type of person who likes to play with someone’s feeling, so you don’t have to think bad of him, okay? He loves you so much, and you have to trust him” Kai said something that made me smile a little, such a relief. And maybe he was right, all of the bad things just happened on my thought only. I love Kris too, and I had to believe at him.
“Kai is right, hyung. You’re not alone, we’re here on your side, don’t be sad, okay? Cheer up ^^” Sehun gave his best smile to lift up my spirit. What a cute couple they are! And I hope they're right. I had to think positive, I knew that Kris wasn’t that type of person. As Growl ended, I saw Lay staring up at me and said something. 
“Buyao nanguo (不要难过)” I couldn’t hear his voice, because I was pretty far from him, but I knew what he said from his lip. He said ‘buyao nanguo’, which means ‘don’t be sad’ in Chinese.
I just nodded to Lay and smiled. Ahh,, even Lay who sat pretty far from me understood what I felt, but why did you not, Kris? Though I was right behind you. It made me become more disappointed at you, Kris

 


finally, I can update.. >,<

i won't say too much words, just wanna apologize if Luhan & Kris are a little bit OOC here, XD

i'd like to say thank you to writtinglover  for helping me =) and special thanks to eisley22 for checked my story and supporting me a lot, love you..hehe *hugs

i hope you enjoy the story, don't forget to leave a comment so i'll know how do you think about it.. 

happy reading ^^