Chapter 3 - New Couple

Only You

Author POV

“Next question, if I were a girl, I would date a member in this group” Park So Hyun gave another question to EXO’s member. “So, if you were a girl, would you like to date one member in EXO? Answer with X or O. Hana, Dul, Set!” Park So Hyun explained the question because some EXO members were confused with the question.

Suho, Kyungsoo, Chen, Lay, Tao, Kris, Sehun, and Chanyeol made the “O” sign with their hands, which means they would date a member in EXO if they were a girl. And the rest, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai and Luhan made the “X” sign.

“Wahhh…there are actually members who said no..hahaha, but there are people who said yes. Okay~ all the X’s put your hands down. Nahh…let’s start with the O’s…umm~Kris… ahh, I better ask Suho-ssi first. Suho-ssi, who would you want to date?” Park So Hyun wanted to ask Kris first, but then she saw that Suho always stared to Kyungsoo from the very beginning and she thought maybe Suho is interested to Kyungsoo more than just a bandmate. And this question was really suitable for their condition, so Park So Hyun decided to asked Suho first.

“I’d date Kyungsoo” Suho answered without any hesitation, but it looked like he turned red a little bit. And yeah, Park So Hyun was right, Suho's interested in Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, you looked surprised. You’re not even looking at him, you look flustered.” Park So Hyun’s word was right, Kyungsoo was really surprised by Suho’s choice. He knew that Suho like him, but he never expected that Suho will say it in front of the public like this. The broadcast room became very noisy, fulfilled by EXO member’s voice who cheered for them. And Suho seemed really really happy with those cheering things, maybe he was happy because finally he could tell everyone about his feeling for someone he loves. And Kyungsoo, he still looked so flustered with blushed cheeks, and he was just shyly smiling at Park So Hyun, he felt a bit bothered when the members kept cheering, or exactly it was shouting, and they were too noisy he thought, so he gave a glare to all of them, especially Baekhyun who always bother him everytime.

“I don’t think he likes this” said Chanyeol right when he got a glare from Kyungsoo

“N…No” Kyungsoo stuttered

“You look very flustered” again, Park So Hyun said, and yes, he was. Beside him, seems that Suho can’t control himself, he kept moving randomly while his hand was on his left chest and his face was reddish. Suho now looked like a man who asked his woman to get married and his heart couldn't stop beating. He waited the answer.. Ahh,, Suho-ssi…

“Kyungsoo-ssi, why do you think Suho picked you?” Park So Hyun asked Kyungsoo

“Why are you doing this to me?” Kyungsoo turned his head to his right, where Suho sat and still made some random movements and laughed because he was really happy. And suddenly he stiffed as Kyungsoo turned to see him and gave him a glare. Suho stopped laughing and just stay still and stared into Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“Would you accept Suho if he was a girl?” Kai throwed a question at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo immediately turned his head to the left, looking at Kai. And Suho, started to laugh again by hearing Kai’s question.

“Me? If Suho hyung was a girl….? I don’t know…” Kyungsoo answered with his round eyes, and smiled a little to Park So Hyun and to the other members, seemed like his smile mean something…

“So this isn’t a full rejection, right?” Park So Hyun caught something on Kyungsoo’s smile, she thought that Kyungsoo did like Suho too, but didn’t want to reveal it too fast.

“Yeah” Kyungsoo stared at Park So Hyun and gave her a short answer and then he looked down. It seemed like Park So Hyun’s thought was right.

“You’re saying you don’t know, are you trying to play hard to get?” Park So Hyun realize that Kyungsoo was hiding something, so she kept asking him questions.

Kyungsoo didn’t answer this question, it was like he couldn’t even say a single word to answer it, he just laughed awkwardly instead. And so did Suho, he laughed immediately as Kyungsoo laughed too, at least he still had a chance because Kyungsoo said he doesn't know, not that Suho didn't want to, and yet he felt a bit afraid too , waited for Kyungsoo’s answer. He kept staring to Kyungsoo, with warm and full of love gaze.

“Suho-ssi, why did you pick Kyungsoo?” Park So Hyun saw Kyungsoo just laughing and seemed won’t answer her question. She asked to Suho who suddenly turns his head to Park So Hyun.

“Well, he’s cute. He’s really cute… so I want to bother him. I want to pinch his cheeks” Suho told everyone about his thought of Kyungsoo with his blushed face, but in the other hand, Kyungsoo seemed like he didn’t like that. He shaked his head when Suho wanted to touch him on his cheek while mumbled “no no no, don’t do that” and his eyes kept looking down.

“I think that’s not wanting to date him, it’s wanting to annoy him” Baekhyun commented to Suho’s answer. He looked at Kyungsoo’s expression who looked don’t like being called cute. Suho didn’t like Baekhyun’s comment, he gave a glare to Baekhyun.

“Well, bothering him is a sign of affection” Park So Hyun added a compliment. She denied Baekhyun’s answer, and that was made Suho grin to Baekhyun.

Beside him, Kyungsoo ,who was looking down before, lifted his head up, stared to Park So Hyun and smiled. “What is that Kyungsoo? Just before you looked like you don’t like this thing, but now, you lifted up your head and smiled like you liked it” Baekhyun’s thought

“Kyungsoo-ssi, how do you feel about this now?” Park So Hyun asked Kyungsoo who was smiling at him

“No” Kyungsoo answered shortly

“You’re not gonna accept him?” Park So Hyun asked for a certainty

“Yeah” Kyungsoo seemed really like answered something shortly. His answer made some people there disappointed, some of them wished that their ‘Appa’ and ‘Eomma’ would be a real couple, but heard Kyungsoo’s answer, their hopes disappeared. Especially for Suho, his eyes went round and so did his mouth, he couldn’t believe the reality that Kyungsoo didn’t accept him.

“I just like Kyungsoo a lot. He’s like a baby to me.” Suho who felt disappointed said something which might change Kyungsoo’s mind. He had go this far, and he didn’t want everything ending up with some failure.

“Because he’s so cute? When we see Kyungsoo on stage, he does all these high notes and looked so cool, but now that we’re talking, he looks so cute.” Park So Hyun added a compliment

“Ahh,, gamsahamnida” Kyungsoo smiled by the time he heard Park So Hyun’s compliment

“Kyungsoo-ssi, you raised your hand too, so who would you want to date?” Park So Hyun asked another question to Kyungsoo

“Me?” Kyungsoo suddenly fell into silence and only could ‘Me?’. This question seemed to sudden for him so that he looked startled.

“You made an “O” right? So who?” Park So Hyun asked him again because she felt that Kyungsoo felt a bit startled before.

“For me……Suho hyung” Kyungsoo answered steadily. And that was making all people in that room sweatdrop.

“aahhh…mwoyaaaa~ What is this????” Everybody in that room felt so confused with Kyungsoo’s answer, they thought that Kyungsoo was really weird. Kyungsoo-ya, why did you reject Suho, if in the end you will pick him? Yaa…they thought that Kyungsoo was really confusing and they all were very surprised with his answer. They all did, except one person of course, Suho, who looked very happy with Kyungsoo’s answer, he couldn’t stop laughing.

“Why? That was my answer from the beginning.” Kyungsoo gave the reason because he saw that everyone was confused with him

“Ahh,, and you were playing hard to get???” Park So Hyun asked Kyungsoo

“No, please..don’t do this to me” although Kyungsoo said he picked Suho, he seemed uncomfortable when Suho placed his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. But Suho, he didn’t care at all, he was too happy because Kyungsoo picked him, and he thought he could do anything after Kyungsoo said that. He kept trying to embrace Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo didn’t like it, so finally he gave up and let Kyungsoo finish his words.

“I’m just saying out of the 11 memb~…” His words was truncated because EXO’s members yelled something that made him blushed, he felt that his mouth couldn’t even make a sound, all the words in his mind seemed disappear.

“DATE DATE DATE~ KISS! KISS! KISS!” EXO’s member yelled at Kyungsoo and Suho. They really like to tease their eomma.

Kyungsoo looked embarrassed and uneasy with that yells, and so did Suho, but Suho looked more happy than embarrassed. Yeah~who wouldn't be happy when someone you love picked you.

“Sshhhh!!!~” finally, Kyungsoo used his secret weapon. With his cold gaze and death glare, he told his children to shut up. And they all had known, if they didn’t obey him, they won’t have anyting to eat. Kyungsoo, you made it, they are all now quiet.

“I meant, that out of these 11 people, if I had to choose, I would choose Suho-hyung” Kyungsoo continued his words. No ones added any compliment or even asked him again. And Suho? He's still like before, couldn’t stop laughing. He was way too happy.

“Suho-ssi, you look like very happy huh? Hahaha… Okay~ can we continue? Do we still have time?” Park So Hyun asked someone outside about the time they had, but someone outside shaked his head, and that meant no more time.

“Unfortunately guys, our time has run out. I’d like to know everyone’s answer, but we have no more time. But I hope, you guys are happy today.” Park So Hyun was a bit not willing when the broadcast came to an end, she felt that they had too short time.

“Already the time has gone? Wahh,, it’s so fast… And of course, we all are so happy today, it was fun. Moreover, we leave with a new couple here, hahaha….” Baekhyun said happily, and all member started to laugh and clapped their hands for the new couple.

“Hahaha…you’re right Baekhyun-ssi. Hope you guys get married and live happily ever after” Kyungsoo’s face flushed and Suho covered his face with his palms, he seemed embarrassed yet happy.

“Long last” said Kai, as the second maknae, he gave his bless to his eomma and appa.

“And we’ll invite you again to the show. Okay~ Thank you guys so much, we love you~ Good bye~~” Park So Hyun closed the broadcast that day

“Good bye~~…..” EXO’s member said good bye and waved their hands.

Kris POV

“Unfortunately guys, our time has run out. I’d like to know everyone’s answer, but we have no more time. But I hope, you guys are happy today.” Park So Hyun ended the broadcast. Ck, why did the time went so fast? Why didn’t you ask me first sunbae? I wanted to do as Suho did. I wanted to tell everyone about my feelings for Luhan, I wanted to convince him that I’m really serious with him, moreover…I know that he was disappointed at me now.. Owhh God…. Why don’t you gave me that chance??? Arrghhh!!! How annoying!!! Ehh,, I didn’t see Luhan’s answer, did he answered “X” or “O”? perhaps…he answered “O" and would pick me? Ahhh…just the thought of it makes me happy, haha... But still, it was so annoying!!

“Already the time has gone? Wahh,, it’s so fast… And of course, we all are so happy today, it was fun. Moreover, we leave with a new couple here, hahaha….” Ha ha ha… (-_-)Baekhyun-ah…I wasn’t happy as you all guys were. That should be me, me and Luhan, we should be the couple.

Haaahh,, though I kept grumbling like this, that chance wouldn’t come for the second times. I better think of a way to apologize to Luhan.

Luhan POV

Aahhh…such a relief, finally this broadcast came to an end. It wasn’t mean that this broadcast wasn’t fun, but yeah~ you know what I meant right? I was so lucky that the time went fastly, before Park So Hyun sunbaenim asked the other members one by one about the question. I didn’t want to hear Kris’s answer, because I saw him made an “O” and I was sure that Kris would pick Tao, again. Once was painful enough for me, I didn’t want to hear that for the second time. I was glad that the situation was slightly on my side. Park So Hyun didn’t ask Kris, and that made me feel relieved. You know what, I’ll gave an “O” at first, and said it was Kris when Park So Hyun sunbaenim asked me. But, then I remembered something, Kris didn't picked me as his favorite member, and that made me thought twice to made an “O” and pick him. I was still disappointed at him, and that was why I made an “X”

But I was happy for that couple, Suho and Kyungsoo, they deserved it. And that would be perfect for me, i really wish that the new couple for today was me and Kris. Such a pity.

“Hyung, kajja~, we still have to go to Sukira after this, come on..” Sehun shocked me a bit because he suddenly stood up in front of me.

“Eoh? N-Ne, Sehunnie~kajja, ehh…where’s the other members?” I looked around, and there was no one in this room except me, Sehun and of course Kai. Where were the others?

“Hyung, you’re daydreaming huh? The other members are preparing to do the photo session with Park So Hyun sunbaenim” Hah, what was that? You could read my mind eoh, Sehunnie? Tsk…

“Wh-What? Me? Daydreaming? Hell No!!” as usual, I tried to deny

“Hyung, you’re bad at lying, don’t you know that? Just admit it, you’re thinking about Kris Hyung right? ” Sehun forced me to admit it.

“Why should I think about Kris?” I kept deny Sehun’s argument

“Hyung, you can’t..~”

“Geumanhae Sehunnie. Kajja Hyung, we’re going too..” Kai cutted off Sehun’s words before he could finished it, and looked at Sehun…he pouted his mouth because his couple chose me rather than him, Kai grabbed my wrist and tried to pulled me out from that room, and Sehun seemed don’t like it, so I released Kai’s hand from my wrist. Sehunnie…jealous eoh? You shouldn’t have done that earlier, so childish..haha

“You two go first. I really have to go to the bathroom now, and it’s not for crying, ok. ” I lied, actually, felt a bit bothered by these couple. Moreover, Sehun’s face showed that he really jealous, or angry maybe. I didn’t want he being angry at me

“You sure Hyung? Okay~ Call me if there’s something happening ok?" Kai walked after he ensured my words, and left Sehun behind

“Ya!! Kkamjong-ah, kachi ga!!! Ishhhh!!! Hyung, na meonjeo galke, eoh.. you have to be there soon, ok” and then Sehun run after Kai. He really couldn’t stand being far from his couple.

I didn’t know why I felt lazy so sudden for this photo session. Maybe I was afraid, I didn’t want to see both of them, take a photo together. Oushh!! That thought made me feel worried. Ahhh,, what should I do? I didn’t want to there, but they would be suspicious if I didn’t there. Aisshh!! Fiuhh…ok Luhan, calm down..anything bad just happened on your mind, calm down..everything would be alright. I didn’t have choice but to go.

I came out from broadcast room, and no one noticed me because they were busy with their own activity, some of them were doing selca, and one person just sitting on a chair in front of them, with his head bowed and closed eyes, you know who was that? Yeah~ that was Kris, he was thinking about something, I knew that pose, but what was he thinking about? Hmmm~ I’m curious.

We divided into two group for these photo session, and I was very thankful, you know why? Because Tao wasn’t with Kris, he was in the first six members who took photo with Park So Hyun, along with Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin. Yahh~ at least I didn’t have to saw them together in one frame. But it didn’t mean that I wasn’t upset anymore on Kris, he didn’t even say sorry or approach me to ask whether I was fine or not. Tsk.. when did you become an insensitive person like that Kris? I stared at him, he opened his eyes and lifted his head and suddenly he turned his head to me, I immediately diverted my eyes from him. Gosh! Did he see me stared at him?? Ahh~what should I do?? What if he knew that I was watching him the whole time?? Ahhh~It wasn’t right, he didn’t see me, yeah..i was sure… I tried to calm my self.. Ok..calm down Luhan,, fiuhhh~ I better join the other members. The second group turns came when I approached them, me and the other 4 members came near Park So Hyun sunbaenim to took a photo. Wait,, four? That must be five, and six if I counted. I saw them one by one, someone was missing. Suho, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Lay and myself were standing around Park So Hyun, and the first six member were in front of me, did selca, then who was missing? I looked around and found that missing person, it was Kris. What was he doing there? Still sitting on the chair and staring at me. Ahh~ I couldn’t stare back at him. Stop that Kris and hurry up come here.

“Kris, come here! Hurry!” I heard Suho yelled at Kris who seemed still look at me, or no…I didn’t know, I didn’t want to see him either for now. Kris immediately stood up from his sit and approached us. Once again, he made me disappointed. He didn’t come near me, he choosed to stand up beside Chanyeol instead. Ahh~ again… Kris, why did you do that to me. My heart's so hurt and I feel so confused and disappointed at you. It made me sad, I want to go home, I meant dorm, soon. But I couldn’t, we still had one more schedule. My mood was really bad now, I didn’t want to do anything again. Haahh~I hope I didn’t mess up anything, I didn’t want to look that I was thinking about something, I hope I could hide it well. Keep thinking positive Luhan, Kris isn't just like your thought. You had one year together with him, you know him well, how come you don.t believe at him, Luhan? I spoke to myself. Maybe, I was just jealous, yeah~jealous, I’m way too in love with him. Aarrggghhh~~ but still, he was annoying! How came he could be so insensitive like that? I didn’t want to talk to him for now. Who cares if he would be confused later. You were really annoying, Kris!

 

 


Chapter 3 is up.. ^^

Thank you for all readers, subcribers, and upvoters..your support are really mean so much to me.. =) <3

Special thanks to eisley22 who help me with my grammatical problem, hehe.. *hug

I hope you enjoy the story in this chapter, and please comment below..let me know your thought about my story and whether this story should be continue or not..

Enjoy reading all.. ^-^