Chapter 1 - Jealous?

Only You

Autor POV

"Kris-ssi, which member do you like the most from here?" Park So Hyun (PSH) asked something that seems very difficult to answer by Kris. They were playing the "X" or "O" game at the moment.

 

"Me?" and yes, Kris looks confused as she asked that way.

 

"Yes, who is your favorite member?" PSH asked him again.

 

"Is it me?" Chanyeol seems to be expecting too much.

 

"Umm, my favorite member is...Tao," Kris answered the question hesitantly.

 

"Ohh,, Tao~ Aww ... now Chanyeol-ssi feels bad."

 

Tao looks very happy when Kris mentioned his name, and so with other member. Tao is indeed very close to Kris, even before they debuted. Kris thought that Tao is a little brother who have to be protected, but Tao seems to have other feelings for Kris, more than just a brother. Therefore, he was very happy when Kris chose him as his favorite member.

 

On the other hand, there was a pair of sad eyes behind. Sehun who knew and understood the feeling of his hyung who was sad, could only give him strength... and so did Kai.

 

"So, you're choosing Tao," PSH returned to ask Kris.

 

"Yeah, but I love all member," Kris knew there was someone who was very disappointed with his first answer, so he decided to give another answer.

 

 

Luhan POV 

"Yes, who is your favorite member?" I heard PSH asked Kris.

 

"Is it me?" Chanyeol seems to be expecting too much.

 

And so do I. I hope he will mention my name. It sounded selfish of course, but you know, Kris is just mine. We are officially dating, but only a few people knows. Only Lay, Sehun and Kai knew about our relationship. But I hope someday, I could tell everyone about my relationship with Kris.

 

"Umm, my favorite member is...Tao ."

 

Deg...what feeling was it?

 

My heart felt hurt when I heard Kris mentioned Tao’s name, and not my name.

 

Kris ... Why did you mention Tao’s name? Why not me Kris? Don’t you love me, Kris? Am I not your favorite member? I felt really disappointed at Kris. But I didn't want to think the worst. Kris must have a reason why he answered it with Tao, and not me.

 

I wanted to sit next to Kris, but that duo hyper took over my place with no hesitation. Why do they always want to be close to Kris? I’m tired of this affection things, sometimes I wanted to scream, I want tell them that Kris is just mine. (Saw him from behind like this is really painful.)

 

And it seems like this situation wasn’t painful enough for me. PSH sunbaenim seemed so excited to pair Kris with Tao since she knew that Tao is Kris’s favorite member. She told Kris and Tao to stand up and she even said that they were perfectly matching each other, and somehow I felt that Kris liked those things.

 

Moreover, PSH sunbaenim said if they both were in accord with the same hat they used, and I just had to know that the hat Tao used belongs to Kris. Aahh, Kris never allows me to borrow his stuff, but he bought me the same of anything. I wanted to borrow from him instead. It doesn’t mean that I’m not happy for having many couple things with him, but it will be better if I could wear his stuff, even once. And now what? He let Tao borrowed his stuff. Kris…why?

I just fell into silence, stifled my disappointment and my feelings as much as possible. Sehun and Kai who were next to me to help me stay calm and said that all would be fine. Even though sometimes they're unpolite to me, for something like this they were very reliable.

 


 

Finally! This is the first chapter, and i hope you'll like it since it's my first fanfic. I know its too short, but i'll try my best for next chapter..

Special thanks to writinglover and eisley22 for helping me with my grammar..^^

I'd like to accept any comments, critics, and everything you wanna tell me about this story..

Sorry for late update and enjoy!! ^^