Formula 9: Sweet + drunk = You're mine

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

Luhan smiled satisfactorily as he watched the new arrangements inside Minseok's manor, the once large manor became a humongous mansion for the two of them. Despite the large space of the house, Minseok insisted that they need no maids and that they will personally deal with cleaning the mansion which brought a shudder to the chinese. It came to be of no secret that the round baby faced freshmen was a meticulous young lad obsessed with cleanliness and order, a fact reflected on the way his manor appeared before the renovation occurred. Perfectly arranged. 

The rest of the newly announced S class was on the mansion behavely sitting on the seats afraid of messing with anything inside the house and periodically glancing at the Lord of the mansion with nervous looks. The team they formed for the music fest had done its job and sold a numerous amount of cds and other products they thought of. The school-only event products are even popular outside the campus and they gained status similar to idols even with little public appearance. Exo, as now they are formally called, gathered inside the Jade manor for the celebration and had encountered a really awkward situation. 

"Why are we flooding with cakes again?" Kyungsoo had to supress the sigh as he stared at the variety of cute boxes enclosing various kinds of cakes laid on the table. His kimchi spaghetti was the only one unique. He eyed the silent members one by one who smiled sheepishly at him. The student council secretary made sure to assign each members of the food that they need to bring in order to not make this kind of mistake but to no avail. "Chanyeol and Baekhyun, I thought I said fried chicken? Kris and Tao, where is the pasta? Lay and Sehun were the only ones assigned with the cake"

"Hyung" The second youngest had to calm the frustrated owl eyed student before he explode and punch them on the face starting another messy riot like last year. Lay and Sehun who were acquitted stood up and sat next to their precious eldest hyung who was calmly reading a book. Luhan took some chocolate icing from the cake Jongdae and Suho brought and it. He smiled approvingly. Kyungsoo glared at the action and stomped towards the kitchen to prepare a meal that the team could eat properly. "The seven of you owe me big time" 

"Baozi~" Minseok peered from his book to watch the owner of the voice poke his cheek with his finger filled with chocolate icing. The eldest smiled whilst shaking his head and wiped the icing on his face with his thumb and it.

"You shouldn't play with the food, Lu"

"It's yummy, right? Wanna have some?" The eldest nodded his head softly making Luhan grin at him. The chinese took the table knife and shouted to Kyungsoo over the kitchen "Kyung, I'll slice a cake, o'right?" 

"Okay. Just one cake, though!" Kyungsoo's voice boomed over the place and Luhan chuckled like a child. Jongin frowned at the close bond Luhan and Kyungsoo shared at the short possible time. The blond haired chinese made his way to his fiance with a plate of cake on his hands. Sehun and Lay agreed to have some cake too which resulted to a war between the nine members for the slices of cake. Luhan placed the plate of dessert in front of Xiumin who now placed his book on the tablestand beside him. Minseok eyed the slice of chocolate roll dubiously before he sliced it with his fork and took a bite. 

"Is it yummy?" Minseok did not answer instead he sliced another biteful of the cake and offered to Luhan who gladly ate it. "Derishius~"

"You're being incoherent, Lu"

"It's yummy" Minseok the chocolate frosting on Luhan's cheeks and smiled satisfactorily. Luhan blushed at the action thanking God that the others are way too busy fighting over the slice of cake to see what just a\happened. 

"Yummy" The eldest chuckled at the blushin Luhan and quickly stole a peck on his cheeks making the assaulted cover his face with his hands in embarassment.

"That's unfair"


Kyungsoo stared at the mess they created horrified at the possible consequence of the ruckus. He shuddered in terror when he watch three of the eight cake boxes emptied without his knowledge and laid waste near the eldest of the group.

"Suho-hyung!" Joonmyeon jumped in surprise at the suddent alert voice that needs his attention. He glances over his secretary's direction whose eyes are wider than the usual most likely in horror. The president traced the sight where Kyungsoo's vision was fixated and found the source of his uncharacteristic actions. He  had to kick Tao to get him up and alert everyone of the upcoming doom which they must escape. Jongin grabbed the frozen Kyungsoo and dragged him out of the manor just in time before Minseok stirred in his sleep laughing cutely then whining adorably. "How 'bout Luhan-hyung?"

"Leave him be. He's the fiance, he can deal with Xiu-hyung"


 Luhan was in great panic because his fiance was sobbing uncontrollably and was hitting his chest with soft whiny fist. It was like a child throwing a tantrum and it was cute, it was horrible. The chinese lost of what to do as his fiance refuse to let go of him and persistently clings on his neck like a baby. 

"No~ Don't go~"

"I won't baozi. I won't" Minseok stared at Luhan's eyes. The older have an intoxicated and merry look while the other had a panicking and comforting stare. "Kyung? Myeonie? Hey guys! Where are you?" 

"You don't need me?"

"No." Luhan was really sweating hard. Minseok was way too cute for him to handle and was way too out of it. What the hell happened when he was napping?

"You don't?" Minseok was about to cry and Luhan don't want that.

"I don't don't need you"

"That's double negation that means you need me" The older cheered happily hugging Luhan tightly and refusing to let him go. "Lulu~"

"Yes, Minnie?"

"Lulu~"

"Yes?"

"You won't leave me, right?"

"Of course, I'll always be with you"

"Promise?" 

"Promise"

"Really?"

"I won't lie to Minnie, right?"

"You really won't?"

"Of course" Luhan had to inhale a lot of air to make sure that he had the situation controlled. His lover was drunk for some unknown reason and the place was really messy and he knows Minseok won't like it if he wakes up from the stupor. His eyes was travelling the mansion as far as it could in search for s but they really left him behind. "Kyung! Jongin! Jongdae! Sehun-ah!" Minseok frowned at his actions once again on the verge of throwing another fit of tantrum. 

"I'm not enough for you, Lulu?" Luhan bit his lower lip at the question and sighed. He shook his head as answer earning a tear from his lover. He once again panicked. 

"No. No. I didn't mean that, baozi. I mean there is only you" For some odd reasons, Luhan feels like a husband caught in a misunderstanding by his wife for helping his female coworker and was accused of cheating. Luhan sighed at the thought. 

"Promise, only me?"

"Yes, baobei. Only you"

"Good. Cause I don't plan to share. You're mine, Lulu. Mine.Mine. Mine. Mine" Luhan smiled at the  new found chant Minseok was uttering like a spell. "Only mine"  Minseok kissed Luhan before he fell asleep again leaving the chinese taste one of the sweetest kisses they ever shared. Luhan feels as though he'll get sugar high.












Sorry for the late update. Just checked out from the hospital 'cause of my damned allergies. I am very very very sorry for my long absence. Please forgive me~