Formula 4: Access card + exchange = engagement = Luhan's proposal

Eqn: You+me = LOVE


Luhan sighed for the umpteenth time as he watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol engaged in a heated arguement of the kind of genre they should perform. Luhan glanced at the corner of the room where Minseok is playing with synthesizer comfortably amidst all the commotion happening inside the studio and bit his lips at the embarassment he made earlier. Damn mouth. Damn Brain. Luhan made a mental note to thank Kris and treat him to lunch for saving his pathetic self earlier. Kris broke the silence asking as to what kind of performance they should make which leads to their current situation. Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo were on the corners with talking about their duties as executive council members. Jongin was frowing while watching both the council members chatting so closely. Luhan made his way to the dancer who appeared to be messing with some musical application that allows one to freely compose music. Without any warning, Luhan clicked the play button. A hip hop song with good rhythm played. It was short as it was unfinished. "It's nice" Luhan stated making Yi xing and Jongin stare at him. Well, the others too. Luhan played the song with the speakers in blast without him noticing. "Oopps, sorry" Baekhyun and Chanyeol smirked at Luhan as they nodded at each other while Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon stood up and approached their direction. Minseok smiled before playing the tune they heard on the synthesizer effortlessly. 

"It's nice and ear-catching. Finish it, Jongin and please help him Kyungsoo. Kris and Joonmyeon take over the task of assigning the parts and Yi xing and Sehun collaborate with Jongin later for the dance choreography. I think we will be needing one. The rest can compose some songs as we can make something that resembles an album and have it sold at the festival. It can work as something like a stall for our year level. Joonmyeon can we have that as our class activity? Make it a joined event between class A and S." Minseok ordered and suggested which everyone obeyed silently. Joonmyeon nodded as he made the necessary papers for the suggestions of the oldest member in the room. Minseok walked towards Luhan and grinned. "Can you name the group, Luhan?"

"M-M-Me?" Luhan was perplexed as why he was given such a humongous task of naming the group. Minseok nodded as he smiled at the confused expression plastered on Luhan's features. 

"Well, it seems like you have good naming sense. According to Kris. I am not a dumpling by the way, Lulu~" Minseok chuckled as he left Luhan frozen on the ground. Damn Kris. Forget that I thanked him before. Luhan thought. His mind determine to take his revenge. 


Twelve bodies were sprawled on the studio floor exhausted. Exo, as Luhan named the group, was mentally and physically exhausted from the long hours of practice, choreography, and composing. Minseok was the first to recover as he controlled his pants to speak softly. "Why Exo anyway, Lulu?" The group eyed Minseok at the pet name he gave to the transferee making Luhan blush.

"Well, Tao told me that the whole of the boundaries for the elites is called Exo grounds and the dorms are called Exo dorms even Blackpearl is formerly called Exo land. I wonder why the school is obsess with the word Exo but it sounds cool so thus the name." Luhan muttered softly in Chanyeol's ear which the latter relayed to the team. The team smiled at Luhan and Chanyeol's action. Minseok smiled satisfied at the answer. 

"So, shall we call it a night?" The group cheered as they quickly prepared to leave the studio. Minseok made his way towards Luhan and discretely placed something on the transferee's hands and quietly leaving. Minseok's hands was soft and smooth. Luhan noted as he close his eyes replaying the sweet and warm feeling washing over him as the older member touched his hands.


Luhan scanned the platinum card with jaded snowflake emblem encarved beautifully on the center and the word 'XIUMIN' written in black letters small enough that you can barely read it. He had no idea what the card is for. Minseok gave, rather slipped it on his hand last night. He was playing with the card when Tao's surprised voice took his attention. 

"Yah, Luhan-ge, Where did you found that?"

"Well, is it something important?" Luhan eyed Tao pulled the empty seat in front of him as Jongdae has not yet arrived for the shared class and sat on it. "Tao?"

"You kidding me? Access cards are very important. You shouldn't have received yours yet. That's why your under Woohyun-sunbaenim's care."

"Access card?" Luhan stared at the platinum card then to Tao whose eyes were set on the card. 

"Yes. Access card. It's like a key to each and every facility you own. A class and S class previlige. That includes your own dorm room where yours is still under construction as you have not gained enough results. Basically it is everything. Access cards came in pair. One as the master and one as the replica. The master can do everything while the replica can only access the facilities. So--" Tao eyed Luhan curiously making the latter gulped at the young chinese actions. "where did you find it?"

"It was given to me"

"By who?" Luhan looked away from Tao who was screaming 'I really wanna know' with his eyes. Tao sighed as felt Luhan's hesitation to share the information. "Hyung~ Your new here so you probably don't know but exchanging replica cards are what lovers in this school do. It's a way of saying I trust you"

"So did you give yours to Kris?" Tao blushed making Luhan chuckled. Kris and Tao has always been with each other almost all of the time that it was not hard to conclude their relationship. 

"Yah! Don't change the topic"

"Well~ Can someone give you the card even when you're not his lover?" Tao contemplated at Luhan's question. 

"Giving away the replica card itself is a risk except if your Joonmyeon-hyung and Minseok-hyung who neeed not the discretion of the cards as the badges they carry overpowers the cards but even still---" Tao explanation was cut off when their shared class teacher entered along with his other classmates. The teacher smiled knowinly at the newly arrived students as the teacher himself came earlier than his schedule. Lee Sungmin offered his cute smile before he began his lessons in advance calculus. 


Minseok eyed the lyrics of the song they made last night and made some changes in it. He can't have Jongin declare on the public afterall that he loves the man named Kyungsoo or else he'll suffer the consequences set by the board of comittees. Minseok eyed Joonmyeon who was the standing leader of the group as he passed the paper to the president. Joonmyeon smiled warmly at the lyrics and eyed the dancer. 

"You don't need to be that jealous, Kai. You know that I don't fancy Kyungie that way" Kai smirked as he haughtily answered "Of course you don't. Soo is mine" The secretary threw the handful of documents on his hands on the dancer who winked making the former roll his eyes. Minseok cleared his throat as he stared at the mess Kyungsoo made. Kai helped Kyungsoo pick the papers up before stealing a peck on Kyungsoo's cheeks which the latter groaned. 

"By the way, Baozi-hyung" Minseok glared at Jongin who shrugged it off. Minseok sighed before a soft smile made its way to his features after the flashback of Luhan's surprised and panic face after he blurted the word appeared clearly on his mind. "Where did Lulu came from?" Minseok blushed a soft pink which was unnoticeable to anybody except the hawk-like eyes of Kim Jongin. 

"It is none of your concern, Jongin-ah" Kai smirked at the reaction. He never saw the older classmate flustered before. He was codenamed frost because of the usual cold and calm aura he releases similar as to how Jongin was teleport because he always appears anywhere at the right timing. There should be something fun this school year, right? Jongin smiled to himself at the new found pasttime he will surely be amused off. 


Luhan stared at the evaluation sheet given to him by his personal adviser. The black card with white symbol of seven circles where three was arched above the center circle and the three was arched below resembling an eye in a manner was encarved on the card. There was two of them. It was an access card. His own. 

"You'll have to move again, Luhan" Hangeng smiled at his student as he guide Luhan towards his new room at the dorm. "Woohyun is the welcoming chairperson and has that room for transferee for three years which only you and Dongwoo was able to use" Hangeng stopped infront of the elevator. "Place the card infront of the sensors" Luhan did as he was told to. Green lights appeared from the sensors as if scanning the card before the elevator opened and automatically to his room. A large room that resembles a three star hotel room where everything he needs is catered and available. Luhan gaped as the room was imbued with the things he wants. A guitar and an uptight piano, a soccerball and X box. 

"My room?" Hangeng nodded while smiling. Luhan blinked his eyes at the humongous size of the room. "Really?"

"Really. You have high marks on the entrance exam. Enough to barely pass the rank S but you transferred after the first exam was made so they minus some points on it. The exam you took yesterday in my office was not a mock exam it was your remedial exam and you practically scored higher than Jongin's score which should have made you a rank S but that goes against our school."

"I see" Luhan gaped at the room making Hangeng chuckle. 

"Don't lose the cards, it is important. Your student life depends on it" Luhan stared at his cards and nodded at his teacher who then exited the room. 


"Hello, Lulu" Jongin teased making Luhan pout. 

"You want me to drop a word to Kyungsoo about how your such a rude brat" It was Jongin's turn to pout. 

"How come your so genius when Min-hyung is not around?"

"How come you become obedient as longs as Kyungsoo is involve?" Jongin frowned at the witty remarks from Luhan which he hadn't expected. 

"So what made you come over? You need access to enter Blackpearl"

"Apparently, I have one" Jongin raised his brow while Luhan shrugged his shoulders. Luhan was on the place where he first saw Minseok, on the magnolia tree beyond the greenhouse. Jongin groaned as his alarm sounded yet again and dashed towards the direction of the green house leaving Luhan alone. Luhan walkied straight by following the tracks on the grass. He found Minseok reading his book peacefully at near a fountain.  Minseok noticed the sudden presence and stared at his visitor who shyly approached him. 

"What can I help you with, Lulu?" Minseok smiled softly making Luhan blush hard and shake nervously as he handed his replica card to Minseok who was surprised by his action but took the card anyway. Minseok raised an eyebrow at the card and let out a loud laugh. Luhan stared at him confused. "You do know what this means right, Lulu?"

"Well, it means I trust you, right?" Minseok laughed harder. Hard that tears are forming in his eyes. 

"Yes. It means you trust me" Minseok closed the book softly without leaving any bookmark on and slowly stood up. "Would you like a cup of tea, Lulu?"

"As much as I would love too, Hangeng-sunbaenim is waiting" Minseok sighed and carefully tucked his replica card on at the page after the cover of the book. 

"Well, too bad. The maybe next time. Just come and visit anytime, Lulu. Afterall, you have my access card" Luhan nodded flustered at the playful wink Minseok sent his way. It made his heart electrocuted.


Luhan recognized the man who occupied the empty seat in front of him as Sungjong. The second year student he met on his way to the greenhouse on the first day of school. "Hello, Luhan" The man greeted cheerfully. 

"Hello, Sungjong-sunbaenim"

"Stop the formality. It's too stiff" Luhan chuckled at the carefree attitude of the senior in front of him. "Well do attach the word hyung though. L has jealousy issues"

"I can see that from before" Sungjong chuckled before spotting the pair of unmatched cards placed on the table. 

"You really shouldn't display such cards. It's dangerous. I doubt anyone in A and S ranks would steal that but A- students would really love too. It means unlimited access to private libraries and research facilities. It can also be used to hack the main system of the school. L lost his once so I know how important access cards really are. " Luhan took the cards and placed it inside his pocket. "You'll have to get a holder for that, young man. You seem to have exchange with someone, haven't you?"

"Well yes"

"A lover?"

"No." Sungjong eyed the transferee with a horrified look making Luhan choke on the ramhyun he was eating. He was having his late lunch alone in the desolate cafeteria. As others have their meals delivered. 

"That can't be. You do know that exchanging replicas are lover's activities"

"Yes. But I was informed that the man who gave it to me was an exception"

"Joonmyeon or Minseok. They are the only badge students around your grounds. Minho is out of the school for the meantime, and I have L's master and replica cards for safe keeping. Krystal and Victoria sunbaenims are out of the question. So there is only the president and Xiumin. I doubt that the president would give his replica because of the executive council documents so that leaves Umin, huh?"

"Well--" Luhan was taken aback by the deduction ability of the senior opening a lemon candy and placing it into his mouth. "Is there something wrong with it?"

"The badge students are those who really have no need for the access card system as their badge can override the school system's programs. They are what you call GM of the games. Ummm. admins? So them giving replicas to student are more likely as a way for that student to conveniently enter the S rank lands without alerting the moral comittee. "

"What would happen a student gave his replica card to a badged student?"

"That's similar to proposing to a badged student. Even I didn't made that move" Luhan coughed up the water as soon as Sungjong was finish with his word. The senior smiled at the flustered Luhan who was mentally cursing himself for his stupidity. "Well, you've got guts proposing to a badged student on your first week, Luhan"

"Please kill meSungjong laughed at Luhan's embarassed and beet red face as he buried it into the table while screaming how stupid he is. 

"Well, at least Minseok accepted your card. It means that you really are a couple" Luhan slammed his face on his hands as he held himself against the urge to bury himself alive.