Formula 1: Meet = Greet

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

The clean smell of disinfectant diluted by the tasty scent of bacon fried to perfection made Luhan aware that he was not home, the unusual strength of the sun's rays made him stir softly on his bed. The soft white mattress comforting his body with a satisfying warmth against the blasting cold winds produced by the ac made the young chinese pur. 

"Luhan! Dear boy wake up already" The familiar soft and calming voice of his mother called from a distance which seems to be the hotel's kitchen. The sizzling sound of oil against the tender raw bacon strips confirmed it so. 

"Five more minutes, mom" Luhan was never a spoiled child but the new air made him want to laze around which was really unusual coming from an energetic young boy such as him. In usual times, Luhan's mother would have let the boy roll on the bed as it was a rare thing but not today. Taking the blankets away from the boy, she placed her left hand on her slender waist with her other hand on the frying laddle. 

"You gotta wake up, honey. The bus ain't waiting for you" Luhan cringed at the response. As much as he pleaded, Luhan's parents who have always respected his will and gave him freedom were strong about his transfer. Three weeks ago, he received an invitation from the famous school for elites which his parents immediately replied for him. His father was an avid fan of the school and have always dreamed about his only son being admitted to the schools for the genius and the rich. Though hesitating, Luhan for once let his parents decide something for him as a way of repaying them for all the things they gave and done. Slowly standing up from his comfortable bed and dragging his feet to the kitchen counter, Luhan rubbed his sleepy eyes before glancing at the digital wall clock across the room. "Finish up 'cause we'll have to leave immediately to catch the bus"

"Can't they have like two or more schedules?" Luhan's respectable mother smiled at the mild whining of his son. SM high is a secluded school hidden in the mountains of South Korea and away from the bustling noise of the city life. It is a private boarding school that is said to be humongous enough to be compared to a small country. Sadly, no transportation vehicles of any kinds are allowed in its premises except the school bus that arrives at the terminal at 10 am KST and departs at exactly 10:30.

"That's how they work, Luhan" Luhan scoffed at the answer as he bites his way to the served breakfast. "Hurry and finish up, Luhan. It's almost 9:30"


"Mom, I'm fine. No need to fret" Despite it to be their idea, Mrs. Lu is very worried about her one and only son deaprting from their sides and alone in the confines of the school. "I'll call a lot and report the progress so no crying and I'll take care of myself"

"Don't get bullied"

"I won't" Luhan smiled at the cute frown coming from his mother and pulled her into a tight squeeze. "I'll miss you" Luhan loveed his mom a lot. The woman who scolds him with gentle and soothing voice and was always at his side each and everytime. He'll surely miss the warm loving smile of his mother and the same doe eyes he inherited. The bus doors started closing and their depart was fast approaching. With one last smile, Luhan entered the bus and quicly settled in his seat before waving continuously at the fair skinned woman waving back at him.


SM High was not as he has expected, scratch that it was more than he expected. Huge is an understatement it was freaking humungous. The path itself took all of his vision, the cordial greetings of the sweet magnolia trees blooming elegantly was elegance and so was the wonderful aroma filling his nostils. He was the only person in the bus. The ride was silent aand enjoyable. As soon as the bus stopped at what seemed to be the admission building, a stern gray haired old teacher approached him with brisk footsteps.

"Mr. Lu, I expect" The scrutinizing gaze of the man made Luhan uncomfortable. It seems to be piercing and scanning him for any errors and if there's something he find, hell would deal with him.

"Yes, sir" He wanted to sound confident and strong with a quick-witted air around him but it failed as his voice betrayed him with the slight tremble in his tone. "I am Jung Kangrok, the math deapartment head. I'm assigned to guide you to your school building. Please follow me" Luhan nodded and silently tailed the cold math teacher. On their way to the buildings, a large white poster pasted on a clean bulletin board took Luhan's attention making his feet stop. It was the names of the top ten students of the school with their current academic scores. He gaped at the first name and his record. 


"I am Kim Joonmyeon, the student council president" Luhan bowed politely at the smiling man in front of him. "Mr. Lu, right?" The president has an amiable aura around him, his kind charisma oozing from his short lean body. He was the perfect personification of the bookcase description of leader.

"Lu Han, please call me Luhan" It felt odd for Luhan to have someone call him with formalities. The president smiled understandingly at him and nodded.

"This way then" There was curious gazes plastered on Luhan's body making him unconfortable but it seems the student president is quite used to it as he walks confidently on the hallways. "This is the only shared place in the A wing, the general library so there are a few B and C rank people on the premises"As if reading his mind, the president offered his kind explanation to the stares. True to his word, the student population quickly dropped as they walked towards the inner quarters of the A wing, the specialized classrooms and personal year libraries. Luhan noticed the different colored school badge pinned on their black school vest. Bronze for the freshmen, silver for the sophomore, and gold for the seniors. The president has a bronze pin. Their tour ended as they arrived at the farthest room of the first year territories. The shared lesson classroom for the first year rank A. The hanging 1-A sign hovering above them, Luhan gulped. There was only 5 male students inside. The president opened the door and casually walked inside, he followed behind.

"Suho-ssi" A deep baritone belonging to a insanely tall man seated at the farthest seat near the window sills called the authoritative student who nodded at the voice. 

"Good to see you too, Kris-ssi" the president smiled at Luhan's way and cleared his throat as he again switched his attention to the handful of male populaion. "I am here to take your new comrade-in-arms to his new classroom. Kris-ssi, I am sure you know what to do next as class president." There was a groan but the orange headed young man nodded. His fierce eyes landed on the dazed Luhan. 

"Your name?"

"Lu Han" The man smirked at what seems to be a discovery.

"A chinese?"

"Yes"

"Welcome to the group" The man next to Kris greeted who had the obvious features of a chinese male. Though he had the most interesting pair of eye bags as it seems to accentuate his features more. The other three men on the room groaned making Luhan feel that his classmates were an interestng bunch.