Formula 8: S class = Marriage

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

 

Real Proposal.

 

Luhan frowned as he flipped the pages of his textbook without paying attention to the words written inside it. He had its theories memorized down to evey detail afterall since it was math and math was his forte. Kyungsoo stared at the sulking chinese in front of him. Minseok needs to attend the routine meetings of the school admin students, the badged students, and has to leave his fiance inside the student council room for awhile. Though Kyungsoo and Luhan are in friendly terms with each other but they hadn't been left alone together. 

"Hyung" Kyungsoo decided to initiate the conversation while working on the documents that needs to be accounted for. Luhan raised his head to look at the working student council member. "Do you love, Min-hyung?" The chinese was taken aback but nodded anyways. No use in hiding the obvious, is there? Kyungsoo smiled at the reaction as he saw it from the corner of his eyes.  "Since when?"

"Since I transferred" Luhan was honest. He felt that Kyungsoo was a man he can trust despite them knowing so little of each other. The owl eyed secretary halted his work to look at the chinese math wizard in awe unbelieving his honesty. 

"Really? No joke?"

"Yes, No joke" The transferee chuckled at the reaction. Love at first sight are hard to come by afterall. The secretary nodded at him smiling. 

"Woah. I didn't know. I though it was somewhere along the way."

"Well, If Kris didn't caught me then I would have claimed so" Kyungsoo managed to release a chuckle at the thought. Luhan afterall really did have that clumsy and naive aura when around their Xiumin. 

"He caught you?" The chinese grinned while nodding as he scooted closer to Kyungsoo feeling a bit more comfortable with his presence. "Kris-hyung did?"

"Yeah. I crossed the S boundaries unknowingly that time and I was awestruck with Minseok and he caught me" The owl eyed student released a laughter at the statement. That is so very like Kris to notice those kind of things fast and so very Luhan-ish to be fanboying obviously. 

"Too bad. That should be a sight to behold"

"Yah!" Luhan stood up and messed with Kyungsoo's head earning a chuckle from the younger. "You brat!" The door creaked open revealing a glaring Jongin, a smiling Joonmyeon, and a pouting Minseok. Luhan detached himself from Kyungsoo and rushed towards Minseok's side. 

"You cheating on me when we are not yet married?" Minseok frowned as he crossed his arms on his chest. Jongin glared at Luhan for being too close with his hyung while Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"Of course I won't, baozi. I was just getting along with Kyungie~" Minseok pinched Luhan's cheeks and stared at Kyungsoo warningly. The secretary shook his head afraid of the incoming consequences if the misunderstanding is not cleared.  "Twush meh baohshwe" Minseok released his pinch and nodded his head. Luhan grinned and kissed Minseok's cheeks immediately. Jongin cringed in disgust while Kyungsoo oogled in admiration. Joonmyeon sighed as he walked towards his table. 

"Yah, hyung! Why are you letting Lulu mess with you?" Jongin exclaimed making the chinese sneer at the youngest inside the room. Kyungsoo simply shrugged his shoulder while Minseok sat at the empty sofa used by the council for resting. 

"Because he is Min-hyung's fiance" Luhan occupied the seat next to Minseok before resting his head to his shoulders whispering "I need a nap, baozi. I studied too much english last night" earning a smile from his fiance. Joonmyeon eyed Minseok and his change. The cold and winter-like personality of his co-rank classmate gone in the wind. 

"Then why is he calling you Kyungie?"

"Because he felt like it" Kyungsoo deadpanned. Jongin huffed at the answers he was getting. He has been chasing Kyungsoo since they were middle school and received the same kind of response from the secretary. 

"And you let him?" The third in rank freshmen shrugged his shoulder as an answer. Jongin frowned seething with jealousy. He had to earn the right to speak to Kyungsoo for months because he was a class A before. Was eveything in vain? Kyungsoo noted the expression on Jongin's face. He didn't like it so he stood up carrying the heavy amount of books to be returned to the library later. 

"Hey, Jongin" The dancer perked up at his name being called. Kyungsoo blankly stared at him waiting for him to take half of the loads away from his arms. He did so and he followed Kyungsoo out of the room like a puppy. Joonmyeon laugh at the two of them. Jongin was not even a council member but he had his part of chore which was Kyungsoo's way of expressing his affection to the younger. 

"Hyung" Joonmyeon eyed Minseok who was reading his book peacefully still letting Luhan use his shoulder as a pillow. Minseok smiled at the figure beside him.

"Lu, Lu~" He shook the sleeping figure who then opened his lids tiredly to stare at his own. Minseok offered a kind smile at his fiance. "You can use my lap as your pillow, you'll have a sore neck later if you continue with that position" Luhan nodded dazed before he lay on Minseok's laps.

"Night, Minnie~" The badged student chuckled at the cute young lad on his laps as he answered with a "have a good rest, Hannie" Joonmyeon stared at the scene wide eyed. The usual poker faced Minseok faced him. The cold and dominant figure who ranked first even among the badged students and was nickaned as Real Emperor by the student body stared at him. Joonmyeon shivered.  The beautiful jade-like presence that earned him the nickname Xiumin emerged at long last. His icy voice questioned. "Yes?"

"You love Luhan-hyung, right?" It took a lot of courage to ask that question because everyone in the school knows exactly how powerful Kim Minseok really is. Everyone except the chinese transferee that innocently proposed to the emperor unknowingly. There was silence in the air. The president loved the presence of the chinese and he was really curious. "That's why you--"

"What I do is my business, Joonmyeon. If you're worrying about Lu Han then don't. I will protect him"  The president nodded. He needed not to pry more. He wasn't ready for the consequences. 

----

"Minnie, Minnie" Kris and Tao chuckled at the excited hyung struggling to get out of their grip. Lu Han has his collar grabbed by the couple who was refusing to let go and rush towards his baozi. "Let go, you idiots"

"You're getting more and more childish as days go by" Chanyeol cackled as the transferee still was squirming his way out of the two other chinese hold. 

"And he really looks like an idiot" Baekhyun stated as soon as he arrived holding a piece of paper where his ranking was written. Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun warmly. 

"Baekie~, How did you do on your exam?" The giant draped his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder earning a groan from the latter. 

"Hands off, Yeolie" The singer detached himself from the giant and shoved the paper in front of the giant's eyes. Chanyeol grinned brightly digging his pockets for his results and sharing it towards his new classmate. 

"That's the same as mine. I'm an S class now. In fact, everyone in A class is. Min-hyung is a good teacher" Luhan nodded proudly. The study sessions at the libraries really paid well. Minseok smiled at Baekhyun who frowned. 

"That's unfair, hyung" 

"I didn't do much. Just supervised them. The problem about them is that they are way too lazy to study" Minseok cackled as he remember how each A class members, Luhan included, finds every excuse they could just to escape the study session. 

"Min-hyung is a sadist" Jongdae whined as he remembered the long hours of studying forced on him and the others. 

"This is the reason why the class A boundaries are empty?" Joonmyeon smirked at them. The whole group stared at him. 

"Empty?" Luhan tilted his head in confusion as Tao and Kris released their grips on his collar. Sehun shrugged at the arrival of Joonmyeon and smiled at Lay who was trailing behind him along with Jongin and a pouting Kyungsoo. Lay made his way next to Sehun so that they can chat on thei own. 

"Well, yes. Unfortuantely, no one in A- were able to reach the quota to enter the A rank this test too while eveyone in A class  advances to S class. The faculty is planning a retake though"

"I see" 

"Congratulations of becoming a badged student, Luhan-hyung" Kyungsoo congratulated earning a frown from Jongin. Lu Han smiled and held out a victory sign. The chinese transferee eyed Minseok who nodded at him proudly. 

"Minnie~" Luhan rushed to squeeze Minseok while the other member chuckled merrily at them. Jongin wolf-whistled earning a smack from the secretary. 

"So when's the ceremony?" Sehun suddenly questioned earning an approved smile from the other members along with the mischievous exchange of eye contacts. Minseok sighed at the brewing trouble as he let Luhan hug him. 

 

"Ceremony?" Lu Han clenched Minseok's hand tighter for comfort. They were scrutinized by ten pairs of very very dangerous eyes. The ten nodded in synch with each other with the evil smiles plastered on their faces and it really scares Luhan. Knowing the ten of them, nothing good will happen when they think of the same idea. Nothing good. Minseok sighed at them tapping Luhan's hands with his free one. 

"Yes. Since you both are the same rank now. It means you both can commence the school marital rights." Lay clapped his hands merrily as if he was giving some good news. Lu Han peered beside him and was observing Minseok's expression. 

"What does school marriage do anyway?" The chinese blew out making the other's smirk at him. 

"Everything. If the two of you are married then you share both comforts, punishment, and everything. It's a declaration that you own Min-hyung and that Min-hyung owns you. You share everything even school authorities" Joonmyeon explained. This is the reason why there is a low marriage rate among the school history since marriage means absolute trust. In normal cases, Joonmyeon won't be one to instigate this kind of serious matters as a joke but he really want to see the extent of Minseok's changes.

"Is that okay, baozi? I mean, I don't really care much but if you won't then" Minseok smiled at his fiance. He knows fully well  where the whole scheme is going. It's not like he mind it since either way he won't let anyone touch Luhan. Never. Afterall, Minseok owns him now and he refuse to let that hold on Luhan disappear. He really didn't bother at first but Luhan, his Lulu, because too precious for him and that scares him but it's okay to be foolish even once. He's been logical all his life so just this once he will let his heart, scratch that, his hypothalamus. 

"Well, why not?" Lu Han stared at him like he was out of his wits. The emperor of the school grinned at him making the chinese sigh. "Why? You don't want to?"

"Not that but--"

"But?" The ten other students inside the room synchronized with Minseok in his question. The high pitched teasing tone they used annoyed the chinese which was imminent on his pout. 

"Deciding like this is so unromantic" Chen cut in imitating Lu Han's voice and igniting a thunderous roar of laughter from his nine other troublemaking team members. Minseok simply smiled at the statement. He stood up  and positioned himself in front of Luhan before he dropped his right knee to the floor while taking his badge from his chest. 

"Will you, Lu Han, marry me, Kim Minseok, and exchange your future with mine?" Minseok had a calm smile on his face while Lu Han was calming himself from hyperventilating. His mouth twitch into a bright smile and the furious redness on his cheeks was really visible. The ten other men inside the room cackled at the scene. They played their role as audience as they mocked "oh my god!", "say yes! say yes!" very professionally. 

"Proposing in front of these idiots is so so stupid but I'll say yes to that" The chinese blushed as he took the badge from Minseok's hands. "You'll have to wait till Hangeng-seonsaengnim give me that badge though before the exchange is really over" Minseok stood up and nodded calmly smiling at his established and formalized fiance. 

"I can wait for that, Hannie" Minseok stared at the group who was still chucklng smirking. "You do know that he also becomes equivalent with me, right? He can do whatever he wants to" There was an evil smile on Minseok's face which soon travelled to Lu Han's as their revenge plan transmitted from one another in a waveless form of contact. It's much stronger than bluetooth. Lu Han crept behind Minseok and pulled him into an embrace whispering in his ear. "But you'll be the wife, I'm manly afterall" Minseok sighed but nodded anyway.

"Yes, you're manly Lulu. Too manly" Minseok spun to face his lover and planted a peck on his cheeks making the audience groan. Lu Han stuck his tongue out at the team who grinned in response. 

"I'll immediately organize the wedding~" Kyungsoo cheerfully announced before leaving the room to be followed by Jongin who was declaring "You need to throw in ours too, hyung~" The rest chuckled in amusement.