Formula 5: Sister = Xiuhan dating

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

LOVERS.

The bloody word had made Luhan's school life turned upside down. His pathetic proposal to the famous badged student became the topic of ever students conversation. As if winning some jackpot, Luhan became an well-known school star in a flash. Well, having curious stares thrown his way was something not new for him as he practically lived his whole life with all the affection and attention from both gender. So no, it is not the commotion or rumours that made Luhan smack his forehead against the hard cement wall in front of his classmates. It was the embarassment of having to face Minseok again after all the foolish actions he did. 

"Yah! Stop banging your head on the wall. It'll make you more of an idiot than you already are" Kris reproached suppressing the amused chuckled that threatens to burst any minute now. Luhan glared at the class president and to the whole snickering class. 

"It's your fault, Tao!" Luhan whipped his head to panda-resembling chinese student who was currently sipping his can of cola before tilting his head innocently. "If you didn't say that Minseok was an exception" 

"Blame Sungmin-seonsaengnim for interrupting my explanation" Tao retorted rolling his eyes at the chinese hyung who frustratedly ruffled his hair before letting out a loud groan of annoyance. "Besides, it's nobody's fault that you didn't read the damned student handbook"

"Just accept it, Lulu. Its fate's work" Jongdae chortled a laugh as he receive a soft kick from the gruntling chinese. "Lu Han, The deer of love. I can write your biography if you want. I'll be the best-selling romance book of all times, trust me" The group chuckled as Jongdae made movements as if visualizing the future with his hands with his eyes imitating someone with a distant look in the future. Luhan kicked Jongdae's desk harder than the last earning a soft yelp from his classmate. 

"I'll have to reserve a copy, Jongdae. I'm sure Lulu won't mind" Chanyeol grinned as he tapped Jongdae's back resulting in a sudden boom of laughter. 

"Stop calling me Lulu. You idiots" Luhan screamed as he wondered why he befriended these bullies afterall. Sehun wiped the small tear escaping from his eyes caused by unstopping laughter. 

"Yeah! Don't call Luhan-hyung, Lulu. That's for Min-hyung's exclusive use" Luhan blushed at the maknae's statement before another round of loud laughters echoed inside the room. Luhan pouted at his classmates. 

Luhan gaped at the sight of Minseok being trapped in the arms of a teacher. The older male who made Luhan's blood boil in jealousy and his vision darken in anger was none other than the school diva instructor, Kim Heechul, Minseok's instructor. Luhan's instructor, Hangeng, sighed at the scene knowing well the quirks of his colleague. Minseok detached himself from the teacher's hold and turned his gaze towards his and his mentor's direction warmly greeting them which Luhan made sure to reply without stuttering like an idot (well, he did stutter anyway). Heechul's eyes found themselves scanning Luhan like how mother's do when they are inspecting a product. 

"You're Min-min's brave fiance?" Luhan choked on his own saliva releasing a cough from the words that came out from the mouth of a higher ranking member of the society. Hangeng sighed as he pinched Heechul's cheeks earning a growl from the latter. "Whush dish i shu?" Minseok smiled at the even as he occupied the empty seat and poured tea on the cups neatly set on the table. Luhan blushed as the older student smiled at him tapping the empty place next to him motioning him to occupy the space which he did comply. Heechul glared at Luhan shoving the chinese teacher softly before he plopped down on the seat directly across Luhan's while Hangeng occupied the seat next to Heechul which was in front of Minseok's seat. 

"Heechul --" Hangeng started off trying to calm the childish and possessive teacher that is about to complain some illogical things about how Minseok is way to perfect for peasants like the other students. He was sick of it because he had heard it ever since the man came back and lodged in his room without stopping his rants after hearing the news of Luhan's proposal. 

"I'm not giving Min-min to you" Heechul glared making Luhan shrink on his seat. Minseok quietly sipped the tea ignoring his teacher's statement and enjoyed the new blend of tea that the chinese teacher brewed by himself. 

"This one is the best among your products, Hangeng-seonsaengnim" Hangeng smiled at the compliment while Heechul started his long rant of discouraging Luhan's ardent love for Minseok and claiming that his student is his property. Luhan smiled awkwardly as Minseok ushered him to take a bite of the cookies on the table as he ignored the unreasonable speech of his personal adviser. Luhan breathe in a sigh of relief as soon as the bell rang. Heechul huffed his cheeks in annoyance cursing the school's unwanted disruption and left after leaving one last warning glare to the chinese transferee. Minseok smiled apologetically to Luhan which the chinese replied with the shy nod. Hangeng placed a hand on his left shoulder as he stated "You have my best wishes" Luhan blushed in full red earning a chuckle from his adviser. 

Luhan was on his way to Minseok's studio where their group, Exo, agreed to meet. Eyeing his wrist watch he smiled as he can walk towards the establishment in leisure, he had a plenty of time to kill afterall. Lost in daze as the beauty of the blooming trees took his senses, Luhan stumbled on a young girl who was in the verge of crying. Luhan quickly dropped to the little girl's eye level panic written all over his face. "What's wrong. little missy? Are you hurt?" The young girl looked up and Luhan met a pair of innocent jet black orbs with small tears ready to fall on her cheeks. The girl had a striking resemblance with his baozi as they both share the same pale flawless skin and cute baby cheeks. The little girl stared at him warily. 

"Are you a student here, oppa?" the child questioned with a frown hoping that Luhan's answer would favor her more. Luhan replied with a soft nod as he offered his most comfortable smile. The girl returned the smile. "I am Kim Sohee, six years old" Luhan chuckled at the sweet and cute introduction that he received from the little girl.

"I am Lu Han, a student here"

"Lu-oppa!" Sohee giggled before an expression of surprise crossed her features. She alertly tugged Luhan's sleeves pouting shyly as she cutely asked for a favor "Can you help me find my oppa?"

"Your older brother?" The girl nodded making Luhan smile gently before carrying the little girl in his arms in one flawless scoop. "So where do we start searching, princess?" Sohee chuckled merrily at Luhan's action before pointing opening the school brochure scribbled some markings that seemed to signify the path that she must take and the area encircled was their direction. Luhan scanned the map as he recognized the place encircled. He was lost in his thoughts before the familiar clear voice filled his ear drums. 

"Sohee!" The young girl jumped from Luhan's arms and ran towards his brother while Luhan stared at the cute reunion with a soft smile on his face. Minseok met his gazes as Sohee pointed to Luhan's direction. Minseok smiled and allowed himself to be dragged towards Luhan's direction by his little sister.

"Min-oppa, this is Lu-oppa!" Minseok chuckled as Sohee excitedly introduced the prince that saved her. "He saved me" Jongin appeared suddenly as he was on his way to the studio too. He spotted the class S little princess, Sohee and greeted her cheerfully. "Kai-oppa, Hello!" Jongin chuckled as he neared the young girl who was now on Minseok's arms. "This is Lu-oppa! He saved me from being lost" Jongin smirked at the blushing Luhan while Minseok glared at him. 

"I know, princess. He's your Min-oppa's groom. They're getting married" Jongin received a kick as soon as he ended his declaration. The young girl squealed in happiness. 

"Is it true, oppa?" Sohee beamed brightly at the thought of his two oppas getting married. "Is it, Min-oppa?" Minseok stared at his younger sister and smiled softly hiding the deadly glares he was sending Jongin. 

"Yes it is, princess. Lulu is oppa's groom" Luhan stared at Minseok flabbergasted at the confirmation. He was unable to move as his heartbeat made it impossible for him to process any other thoughts and operations. 

Hangeng chuckled at the scene where the usually wordy colleague sat quietly next to the young girl watching the first year rehearse for the upcoming Music Fest. 

"But princess" Sohee glared vehemently at the teacher who immediately shut his mouth after receiving the stare and resumed watching the group dance and sing to their self-composed music. As soon as the group took a break, Heechul opened his mouth again but was silenced by Sohee's shhh finger. The young girl skipped merrily towards Minseok's direction leaving the teacher on the corner alone. Hangeng sighed at the pathetic lonely figure of his friend who was too stubborn to let the events slip and followed the young girl. Minseok smiled at his younger sister who was signalling Luhan to pick her up and carry her which the chinese complied. Exo gathered around the young girl before Heechul appeared. 

"Princess, why are you in that student's arms? Come here, let uncle Heechul carry you" Sohee pouted before she shook her head and clinged tightly on Luhan's neck refusing to let go.

"Nooo! I wan't Lulu-oppa" Heechul glared at the chinese who smiled awkwardly. 

"Don't say that princess. Come here, Uncle Heechul is your oppa's instructor. You love me right?" Sohee shook her head stubbornly still refusing to let go and meeting Heechul's face. 

"Lulu-oppa is Min-oppa's groom. They are getting married" Roars of laughter filled the studio at the words of the young child. Sohee cried at the reaction. "It's true! Min-oppa said so" Luhan calmed the young girl rubbing soothing circles on her back. Minseok's hand ruffled the young girls hair before the little girl stared at her older brother. "Sohee's not lying right, oppa?" Minseok smiled affectionately at his sister before nodding his head. 

"Of course. Our Sohee is not a liar" Minseok smiled sweetly. Too sweet. The other Exo members shivered even Heechul. They won't like what would happen after Sohee cries. Sohee smiled at his brother before burying her face on Luhan's shoulders again as exhaustion took a toil on her little body. Hangeng stood beside Luhan with an amused smile plastered on his face as he mouthed "Congrats on becoming a real couple" Luhan sighed. It was becoming more and more of a mess. He watched as Minseok punished the bad guys who made his sister cry with a powerful smack on their head and the rapid yelp of pain were heard. Luhan smiled as he watched the peaceful sleeping face of Sohee on his chest. 

"Lulu-oppa is going to be my oppa too" Sohee giggled softly in her dreams causing the man carrying her blush deep red at her words. Heechul stared at Luhan and pouted. 

"You- You - You scoundrel. This isn't the end of it." Heechul huffed before storming out of the studio trailed by the chuckling Hangeng. Luhan sighed as Sohee moved once again. 

"Heavy?" Minseok took Sohee off Luhan's arms softly in an attempt to transfer the young girl without waking her up but it was futile as Sohee's heavy lids opened slightly. She smiled sweetly as the vision of Luhan's face greeted her. Sohee hugged Luhan once again before planting a chaste peck on his cheeks. Minseok giggled. Sohee seems to be half-asleep. 

"Min-oppa, you're not kissing Lulu-oppa?" Luhan blushed and so did Minseok. "No?" Sohee pouted cutely as her sleepy eyes hypnotized her brother in agreeing to her wants. 

"If that's what the princess wish then --" Luhan's heart quickened as Minseok took a light step towards him and placed a soft kiss on the same cheek Sohee kissed. Sohee clapped merrily still half-awake before closing her lids again. Minseok successfully transfered Sohee's sleeping body to his arms without disturbing the young girls sleep. The whole of Exo restrained the overflowing urge to laugh out loud at the events that they witnessed. Luhan stood frozen on the ground at the sudden intimate contact he received. Minseok gently placed Sohee's body on the soft cushions before spinning his heels at Luhan's direction. "It seems like there became a necessesity for you and I to date" Minseok's word made Luhan dizzy. As internal fire burned the whole of his face making his head steam and his ears red. It caused a lot of discomfort for the audience to silence themself and slowly they made their way to the door. They released a loud laughter as soon as they exited the room leaving the blushing Luhan and the grinning Minseok alone inside the studio. "It's a pleasure to become your lover, Lulu"  Minseok grinned before sending a wink his way. Luhan died on spot. Cause of death? Eratic heartbeat caused by cuteness overload. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Hoped you liked it~