Formula 2: Enchantment + Nervousness = Confession

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

"Free?" Luhan's screamed in disbelief. The luxurious meal delivered in their classroom was apparently one of the perks of being inside the top ten in the whole school. Apparently the whole school has exams ranked based on difficulty. Normal, Average, and Advance. To gain access to rank A and S the students must score within the top ten with the advance exams if not then they fall to rank A-. The A- students are practically the kings of the general facilities and A are the beings that are like rarities to the students and rank S is a legend. The commotion in the shared library moments ago was because of the presence of the school president as he was a perfect rank S student. The youngest of their class, Sehun chuckled at his reaction. Luhan and Sehun hit off pretty easily as they become something more like inseparable brothers. 

"If you're startled over this things then you won't believe how comfortable a rank S life is" Kim Jongdae, the resident troll and charmer smirked at the reaction. "They personally have their own chefs, ya know" Luhan gaped at the information. It was so absurd. 

"Impossible" Chanyeol stated sharing the same disbelief as Luhan. The rest rolled their eyes at the giant. Chanyeol was naive despite his academic excellence making him the easy target of teasing inside the room. 

"You've been on rank A since you're kindergarten and you don't know that?" Jongdae threw his hands in amazement making Tao chuckle and Kris roll his eyes. Sehun calmly eating his lunch consist of egg omelettes and octopus weiners he specifically ordered from the cafeteria. Luhan glanced on the menu on his plate, it was chinese cuisine. He eyed Kris and Tao who simply nodded at him. 

"We figured you'd want something chinese so we ordered that for you" Chanyeol explained making Luhan smile at them. The class he found himself in seems to be a warm and kind class and he was grateful for it.

"Thanks"


Luhan toured the whole school by himself and with the school map Chanyeol gave him. The five other members of the class had extracurricular activities left. It seems that the school aims to make a perfect student material out of the A rank students and up as it seems that sports, arts, and academics are taken into consideration to grade them. Luhan has always been into soccer and singing so he has no problem in applying to the clubs related to his hobbies but he first found the need to know the school best. Not betraying his expectations, the school has the state-of-the -art facilities even for the general students. It looks like just being an A rank student is an achievement enough as B rank student mostly of girls gather at the boundaries separating the elite ranks and the common ranks. Luhan can't still comprehend the need to do so but he can't question the school system on the first day. The students gathering in the school boundaries have professional cameras in their hands(most of them) ready to take pictures of any rank A or S students. On his way to the greenhouse he saw a two men lying comfortably on the grass sleeping, one has his arms sprawled out while the other cuddled the first man. They both are good looking men. Luhan's shadow seems to have woken them both as both men stared at him after sitting up. The other man rubbing his eyes smiled at him. "Hello I am Lee Sungjong and this is Kim Myungsoo" the smiling man introduced. Luhan smiled back.

"L" the stoic man corrected and eyed the man beside him. "And don't smile too much" Sungjong simply rolled his eyes. 

"You must be the transferee" Sungjong clapped his hands excitedly. 

"Yes. My name is Lu Han. Nice to meet you" Luhan politely introduced as he saw the silver pins on the men's school uniform. They are second year students which means they are his sunbaes. 

"The transfer that's to be under Hangeng-seonsaengnim?" L asked Sungjong who nodded at him as an answer. He then scanned Luhan and grinned. 

"Where are you going by the way?"Sungjong asked curiously. Luhan noted how L naturally took Sungjong's hands into his. "There's the rank S area beyond"

"I was planning to visit the greenhouse" L and Sungjong eyed each other. 

"Well, alright. Just don't go too deep into the area, you won't want having Kris scolding you off. He's the moral comittee head afterall. Nice meeting you Luhannie" Luhan smiled as he bowed and made his way not missing the complaint from L about how Sungjong was friendly with Luhan and how Sungjong cut him off with a peck on the cheek. Luhan concluded the obvious that both of them are dating. 


Luhan stared at the variety of flowers and plants on display. He found the place relaxing. It was quiet and calm and the floral scent was to his liking. As he delved further to the greenhouse he noticed a door leading out. He assumed it to be a passage to rank S territories. The glasses of the greenhouse let him marvel at the elegant ground behind the greenhouse. The blooming magnolia  and crabapple trees was a wonder to behold. The freely dancing shades of white petals was an enchanting sight. What took his breath the most was the beautiful man sleeping peacefully beneath the magnolia tree with book on his chest. He had fair white skin and chubby cheeks. His black silky mane played by the wind and the rosy lips breathing peacefully. He was so beautiful that Luhan can't pry his eyes off. It was the sound of Luhan's phone that broke that temporary spell and brought him back to earth. He fished his cellphone and glanced at the unknown number registered but swiped his finger to the green icon. 

"Hello?"

"Yah Luhan, where are you?" It was Chanyeol's voice. "Sehun is getting worried that you're lost in the school" Luhan heard Chanyeol screech at the other line as it seems Sehun has hit him somehow. Luhan chuckled. 

"I'm alright. I'm at the greenhouse" The other line went silent. Luhan repeated saying Hello at the phone, "Chanyeol-ah?"

"Yes?"

"I's there any problem?"

"No, no, you didn't open the door, right?"

"Yes. I didn't" Luhan heard a sigh of relief but Luhan can feel Chanyeol's tension.

"That's good, anyways just hurry cause we'll take you to the dormitories"

"Okay. Bye" Luhan cut the line and glanced at the empty place where that breath taking man was sleeping a while ago. He scanned the place for his presence and struggling to not open the door to search the whole area. Luhan has better judgement. He spun his heels and walked towards the shared classroom of rank A, first years. 


Rank A dormitory was more like a luxurious apartment establishment rather than a school dorm. Sehun and Chanyeol welcomed him to the dorm called EXO dorms. They were approached by a man who seemed to be tired with a golden badge neatly pinned on his chest. 

"I am Kim Sunggyu, the dorm head. If you need anything feel free to call" the man introduced. 

"You always say that at first but when we do you won't help us" Chanyeol whined making the man smile before glaring at Chanyeol. 

"You'll have no dinner for today if you won't shut up" Sehun rolled his eyes while Chanyeol immediately closed his mouth. "Mr. Lu Han, right? Weird name." Sunggyu motioned the three of them to follow him. "You'll be assigned to room 7 with Nam Woohyun"

Luhan gawked for the third time for this day. He expected two beds greeting him but there was a living room, kitchen and two doors which appears to be their rooms. His roommate was a man with a cute smile in his face but falters at Sunggyu's presence. Nonetheless, Woohyun welcomed Luhan into the room before shutting Sung gyu and the two other out of the room. 

"Hello, I am Nam Woohyun, call me Woohyun or Woo. Don't worry bout those idiots they'll mess the room if they'll enter." Woohyun walked towards the living room turning the smart tv on with a clap. "Your room is to the left. I hauled your stuff inside it but didn't touch anything so chill out" Woohyun spun his heels and smiled. "So~ pleasure to be your roommate, Lu Han-ssi. Weird name, btw" Luhan smiled at his roommate. He seems cool. Luhan entered his room and arranged his stuff. It took him all his remaining time. He found himself exhausted after and feel into sleep thinking about the day he just had and the boy sleeping on the garden. 


 Luhan was on the music department of the school as he was handing his application paper to the vocal club. He was touring the new found building when the soft and enchanting melody played on the piano caught his ears. His feet immediately made its way to the place where the sound generated. He stopped as he found the same beautiful boy he  saw yesterday playing the piano majestically and perfectly. Time stopped as he was watching the man play the piano with such an enchanting air around him. His finger beautifully engaged in a fast battle against the piano keys. La Campanella by Lizst. Luhan recalled. He can't remember where he heard it but he was sure it was not his first time listening to it. As soon as the music ended, another spell was thrown his way. Cat-like brown orbs stared at him with oozing charisma and elegance. The air of beauty and cuteness wrapping in his short body as he stared at Luhan silently. He smiled boyishly and Luhan can hear his heartbeat over his head. The drumming sensation on his chest as his body became electrocuted by soft sparks generated inside his body made Luhan weak. It was the soft tap on his shoulders that saved him from embarassing himself. It was Kris. 

"Luhan, this is the rank S music room" Kris stared at the man inside the room and quickly bowed politely which was a different greeting from Joonmyeon. Luhan flushed at the mistake. 

"I'm sorry" Luhan mouthed before a soft chuckle escape from the pianist mouth. 

"Kris, let him be. Take it as I allowed him access. That won't break school rules, right?" Kris furrowed his brows but nodded. "Hello there, I'm Kim Minseok but everyone calls me Xiumin, you must be umm--"

"Lu Han, Luhan" Luhan introduced loudly almost screaming. Kris gave him a curious look before he quickly mouthed sorry again. Xiumin laughed at the scene as he stood up from his seat and walked towards their direction. 

"Nice to meet you, Luhan-ssi" Minseok smiled cutely before he past by them apparently exiting the room. 

"Minseok-ssi" Luhan called without knowing why. The man halted and turned their way with an expecting look. Luhan gulped as he was wordless. It seems his personal mental dictionary went into some kind of black hole. 

"Yes?"

"I LIKE YOU" Luhan covered his mouth at the words coming out of his mouth as he blushed profusely in front of the boy. Kris grinned while Minseok tilted his head. Minseok smiled warmly at him before replying the words that made Luhan's heart die of happiness. 

"Well, I like you too, Luhan-ssi" Minseok left and disappeared towards the hallways of the rank S district. As soon as the rank S student was out sight Kris let out an amused laugh making Luhan curl himself into a ball while rolling on the floor. He was way too embarrassed for his actions but is quite happy over hearing that he left a good impression on the man. Kris wiped the forming tears in his eyes as he watched the still rolling Luhan on the floor. 

"You need how learn how to control your emotions in front of your crush, Luhan" Luhan sprawled at the floor while glaring at Kris. 

"You won't tell anyone about this, right?"

"Well--"

"Tell anyone and I'll tell Tao that your planning to give him a gucci bag as a birthday and christmas present" Kris glared at the man sprawled at the floor. "Just dont" Kris sighed and agreed nonchalantly. "Promise?"

"Yeah, yeah, so get up already! I won't tell anyone of your failed attempt to confess" Luhan pouted and slowly stood up with a meek smile on his face before he followed Kris out of the hallway after one last glance at the place where Minseok disappeared to. "Luhan, hurry up"

"Yes, yes, I got ya!" Luhan ran towards the impatient Kris' direction.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: finish with this chapter! yay! Hello everybody~~