Formula 6: Date + Minseok effect + Kiss = A moment to die for

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

Date

Luhan blinked twice as he watched the young princess of the EXO smiling at him at his doorstep which was at the elevator. Sohee clutched the bunny stuff toy his brother gave him on her birthday two years ago. "Lulu-oppa! Good morning" 

"Good morning, princess" Luhan, though awkward at his confusing relationship status with the girl's brother, found the young girl very adorable and cute. He picked up the child beauty who chuckled at his action. "What brings you here, princess?" Like the rest of the EXO, Luhan treated Minseok' sister as a real princess and had become quite used to the child's nickname. 

"I'm here as a cupid!" The gleeful childish voice announced making Luhan adore at the cuteness before a shiver runs on his spine when the words processed on his mind. "Jongin and Jongdae-oppa sent me" Luhan frowned at the thought of being pranked by the troublemaking combo. Scanning the little bag slinged around his body, Sohee produced a small parcel of paper and handed it over to Luhan. Luhan cautiously placed the young girl down before taking the ticket on her hand and eyeing it curiously. A pass?

 "It's a permission to enter the general grounds" the familiar voice of his announced counter part explained before Luhan spun his heel and blushed as Minseok entered his room with elegant strides. "Those sneaky foxes seemed to have forced Joonmyeon into approving one" Minseok sighed at the thought before a smile reappeared on his round and lovable face. "Good Morning, Lulu"

"Good morning, baozi" Luhan greeted. Minseok raised a brow but smiled anyway at the pet name his lover branded him. Sohee giggled at the sweet atmosphere enveloping the room. The little princess motioned Luhan to come closer which the chinese complied. The innocent but wise young girl hastily smacked a kiss on Luhan's cheeks then to Minseok's cheeks. Both men chuckled at the child's action. 

"You'll go, right? Sohee did her best to ask Myeonie-oppa for the gift. Jongdae-oppa said that it'll make you both happy" Luhan cringed at the words and mentally cursed his trolling classmate. Minseok cackled as he planted a soft kiss on the young girl's forehead. 

"Of course, princess. Well that is if Lulu-oppa will go to" Luhan shivered as Sohee's cute pleading eyes hit him point blank and gulped as he felt that refusal was not an option anymore. 

"If that's what makes our princess happy" Sohee cheered making the men giggle at her actions. Luhan and Minseok momentarily stared at each others eyes which made Luhan's heart speed up by a notch and his feet woobly. Minseok effect is bad for his being. 

To say that they were somesort of superstar was an underestimation. The whole student population of the general bulding had their eyes planted on their body and their movements scrutinized in every angle. Jealousy, Adoration, Respect, and Worship flying all over the place as the teachers had a hard time dealing with the students and the commotion. Having an S ranked student was something close to a myth to them and an A ranked on the same the general ground was like a superstar on the same class thus the reaction. S rank students spends their time mostly on their personal laboratories and partially on the A rank grounds while A rank spends their time on their personal classes and extracurricular activities. 

"Would you like to eat something?" Minseok offered ignoring the loud commotion which Luhan copied. Luhan nodded and scanned the place for any cafeteria. Against the humongous and luxurious Elite grounds, the general area pale in comparison. The architecture of the building is as beautiful as any elite private schools of the country thought the unique idea of the korean-western concept made the structure more extravagant than the others. Still, the elite area won by a mile. The breathtaking scenery from the entrance to the intricate details of each and every corner was something the general area could only dream of. Lost in his thoughts, Luhan blushed furiously as Minseok grabbed his hands dragging him to the direction of the vending machine. "Though I say eat but I can't find anywhere to eat"

"That's okay. We can eat later. So what would you like?" Luhan glanced at the choices of drinks stored inside the machine. Minseok smiled at the chinese who seems to find himself adapting at his presence very well. 

"Strawberry milk" Minseok stated earning a laugh from the chinese boy. Minseok raised his brows pouting at the reaction. "What?"

"That seems so like you" Luhan fished his card from his pocket and placed it on the scanner before pressing the buttons. The students stared at them awed by the action. Cautiosly and briskly, Luhan returned his access card on its holder and his pocket. Minseok caught the box of milk Luhan threw his way. "Why a date at the general area though?" Luhan had enough of the teasing and decided to swallow his embarassment and go with the flow. Afterall he loves being with his baozi. 
"You've become manly, Lulu" Minseok chuckled earning a soft punch from the chinese igniting more chuckle from the S ranked student. With a smile plastered on his face, Minseok answered the chinese student's inquiries. "Well, the school city can only be accessed on the general area."  Luhan tilted his head in confusion still loading the facts laid into his disturbed brain system squeezing out answers that seemed to have run away from him. 

"School city?"

"Yes. The school city. A miniature version of Seoul city with all the shops and whatnots" Minseok answered making Luhan nod his head. The couple headed straight to the bus stop and patiently waited for the vehicle to arrive whilst chatting about random things. Fifteen minutes after, the mini bus arrived and they got in.

Luhan stared wide-eyed at the place full of shops and markets. Everything you need was on the place. The fifteen minute ride was worth it. Minseok grinned at Luhan's reaction. "What would you like to eat, Lulu?"

"Anything" Luhan quickly answered and felt Minseok's hands on his own. The older male pulled him inside a cafe of some sort and they settled on the corner of the shop. The waitress smiled flirtatiously at them which both of them ignored. Luhan frowned as the female population tried to make passes at both of them which means they made passes to Minseok too. Minseok smiled at him which made his petty jealousy fly away. "Fetuccinne and americano for two" Minseok ordered as he looked up at the waitress who blushed in return. The waitress returned to the counter giggling nonstop. "Anything wrong, Lulu?" Luhan shook his head. Nothing, just wanna burn those women to ashes. Luhan smiled at the boy. 

"What do we do next, baozi?" Minseok placed his pointing finger on his cheeks as he scanned his brain for any date plans. Luhan placed his elbows on the table to support his head placed comfortably on his hands watching at the adorable expression his lover was making. Luhan still gets a little tingly at the thought of them officialy, sadly forcefully, dating. Seeing Minseok having mental breakdown, Luhan smiled as he kindly suggested "Wanna watch a movie together?" Minseok nodded with a bright smile. 

"That sounds good, Lulu" The waitress arrived with their ordered meals. Happy, Luhan smiled at the worker offering his thanks which send another reason for the lady to jump up and down in glee. The couple ate their meal happily. 

Minseok punched Luhan's shoulder softly still chuckling at the girlish reaction of his boyfriend during the scenes of the horror-comedy they watched moments ago. "Yah! That's mean!" Luhan pouted as he receive another punch from his partner who was dying of laughter. 

"But you, in that scene, screamed" Minseok broke down in fits of laughter making the blonde puff out air of frustration. "You said you were manly" 

"I am" Luhan countered as Minseok wiped the forming tears in his eyes. Minseok shrugged Luhan's persistence with a soft nod on his head. "You don't believe me!" The chinese yelled in frustration making Minseok chortle at the childishness of his partner. 

"I do believe you" Minseok teased pinching Luhan's cheeks. Somehow both of them have gotten used to each others presence and the skinship. Luhan's heart beats eratically at the touches though. Luhan pouted crossing his arms in front of his chest blowing another frustrated air. His eyes glint as he saw a crane machine from across their position and immediately pulled Minseok along. Minseok stared at the stuff toys inside the machine then to the smug Luhan. "Take a pick" Minseok raised his brow doubting the chinese of his skill but still scanned the flush toys inside the machine and a particular prize caught his eye. It was the white deer with a pair of gold eyes that somehow reminded him of the chinese beside him. The white skin of the unanimated deer have soft brown spots on it resembling how a deer really would look like despite the  queer choice of color used. It was the only one of its kind so it stood out. Minseok pointed to the toy's direction and Luhan smiled. "That? Easy weasy" Dropping the token they bought on their way in, Luhan skillfully manipulated the machine to fetch the toy that caught Xiumin's eyes and dropped it in the hole that means they got it. Minseok cheered as the deer made its way to his hands. 

"That was cool" Minseok beamed at Luhan. 

"Wanna try?" Minseok nodded as he took the token Luhan offered him dropping it into the coin slot. The machine whirled and he pushed the same button Luhan was pressing moments ago but to no avail was he perfectly able to catch his target a cute wounded bunny bandaged stuff toy but at the very least he captured a white dumpling pillow which Luhan gratefully received. "Somehow this reminds me of you" Minseok hugged his deer and blew air on his cheeks at the statement. Luhan chuckled. "Then this is my new bestfriend named baozi"

"This is Lulu then" Minseok childishly announced hugging the deer tightly. Luhan chuckled at the new side of the S ranked student he just saw. Kim Minseok is childish, a tease, and really hates to lose. Luhan and Minseok strolled the rest of their time around the place shopping while chatting animatedly with each other. It doesn't take a detective for the on-lookers to realize that the both of them are an item since same gender relationship was nothing unusual inside their campus and further more they just look adorable next to each other. 

Luhan smiled at Minseok as he dropped the older to his manor immediately after their date. Minseok grabbed his arms before he can turn around and placed a white bag on his hands. Minseok offered a happy smile. 

"What's this for?" Luhan question making Minseok smile at him. 

"A gift"

"What for?"

"Just so" Luhan raised his brow inspecting the bag without peeking inside its contents. "You don't trust me?" Minseok pouted adorably making Luhan shook his head while chuckling. 

"Just wondering."

"I can't get my lover a gift?" Minseok stuck his tongue out. Luhan shivered warmly at the words coming out of Minseok's mouth. Minseok effect has strike again. He felt the eratic heartbeat getting faster and his spine tingling. His stomach was worse as it wont stop sending electrifying heat impulse all over his body. "Thanks for the date, Lulu" Minseok smiled warmly. Luhan blushed crimson setting imaginary steam above his head. Where did that confident Luhan go? Minseok effect grew stronger. 

"No worries I also had a great day" Luhan tried to play cool despite the obvious blush on his face. Minseok smiled at the scene and naughtily made his way closer to the chinese transferee. Luhan stared at him nervously. He didn't like that mischievous glint on Minseok's eyes. Minseok softly patted his shoulder before stealing a kiss on Luhan's lips. Luhan's knees gave in. "Y-Y-Y-You"

"What?" Minseok tilted his head innocently watching Luhan stagger on his feet trying to stand up without strength. Luhan watched the victorious smirk on Minseok's face not without the hint of red hidden very well. 

"Are you trying to kill me?" Luhan asked making Minseok burst out in laughter. Luhan finally regained his balance and furiously made his way to the taunting Minseok. Gathering all courage and masculinity he has, Luhan grabbed Minseok's collar and smacked his lips to the S ranked student earning a shocked expression which he replied with a smirk. "Well, even if your trying to kill me. I don't mind being killed. Its a moment to die for afterall" Minseok chuckled heartily at the statement. Luhan tried to maintain his senses as he gathered the gift, his baozi pillow and the items he bought before dashing out of Minseok's manor with a smile carved on his handsome features mentally screaming happiness. A few meters away Luhan's knees lose its strength as his hands made its way to his lips. Luhan smiled as he lay down on the green grass beneath him. Damn it, I'm having a heartattack. Minseok effect was too powerful. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: sorry for the late update. Please enjoy~