Formula 7: Bestfriend = JEALOUSY IGNITION

Eqn: You+me = LOVE

 

Rival

If Jongin shut his mouth that time Luhan won't have been stressing himself over little things and appearing to be as paranoid as ever. He had the right to be paranoid. Sure, he has. One, Kim Minseok and Lu Han are officially dating. Well not the normal way though but dating is still dating and that means baozi is his. Two, Kim Minseok according to Kim ty Jongin is one heck of a school icon. According to his dubious source, Kim Minseok is one of the school royals. The perfect existence there is. Thus, his large fan base. Luhan gritted his teeth for the third reason. Kim Minseok is coveted by most S class seniors who are single. Male or female alike. That doesn't sound good. Even if Luhan had a shadow-status of a S class, he is still an A class what power does he hold against those that produce more results. Luhan was glaring to almost the entire school population especially to those who appears in friendly terms with his baozi. 

"You're scaring people with those looks, Lulu" Jongdae grinned stepping away from the wall he was leaning. "Hello, hyung" Minseok smiled warmly at the younger boy. 

"None of your business" Jongdae chuckled as he imitated Luhan's childish way of stuffing air inside his cheeks to control the bubbling annoyance. Minseok giggled at the mockery. 

"Perfect copy?" Minseok raised his thumbs up with that wide satisfied grin drawn in his round porcelain face. Luhan frowned at the two. 

"Yah!" Luhan hit Jongdae's shoulder softly receiving a fake hurt expression from the class official prankster. Luhan rolled his eyes as Jongdae clutched the part where he was hit. "It really hurts" Jongdae whispered in a more hurtful tone bending his body in agony. Luhan's gaze became one filled with worry as he rushed to help only to have his hands smacked away by the giggling man. "Fooled you, hyung!" Minseok cackled along with the brunet making Luhan's temperature rise abnormally. 

"You're dead" Luhan swiftly grabbed Jongdae's wrist before the younger could make an attempt to escape. The prankster chuckled nervously eyeing the oldest for help. With all those days of training, they know better than to have Luhan snapping his temper control. Minseok sighed before he neared his lover who was now transforming into a furious deer in front of his eyes. Minseok tiptoed slightly to plant a soft peck on Luhan's cheeks effectively cooling the chinese anger down. Jongdae chortled a laugh while staring at the blushing chinese hyung in front of him. Luhan hesitatedly let his wrist go. 

"Your completely under Min-hyung's hands, Han-hyung" Jongdae victoriously flashed a smile. He slowly widen the distance between him and the couple before taking out the secret camcorder attached on his uniform collar. He dashed for his life after. Jongdae hummed merrily at the wonderful footage he filmed just now. Minseok stopped Luhan from chasing the already out of sight classmate of his by holding on his wrist and shaking his head in disapproval. Luhan pouted. 

"But~" Luhan whined backhugging his lover who laughed at the sudden action. Minseok and Luhan are adapting to the fact that they are lover fast though awkwardness and embarrassment still lingers, the couple are now comfortable to physical contacts which they often demonstrate unconciously. They learned alot about each other too. 

"Hangeng and Heechul-seonsaengnim are waiting" Minseok teased as he let the chinese bury his face on his shoulder ignoring the stares they've been receiving. "Lulu" Luhan loves it when Minseok calls his pet name even though he hate how it sounds. Any endearing name baozi gave him is special for him. His pet names increased since they've been hanging out. Deer, Lu, Lu-deer, My Lu, Lu Kitty, and many more. It all sounds stupid and cheesy for other but for Luhan it was perfect if it comes from his baozi's mouth. "we'll be late" Luhan took one last whiff at the scent of enchanting magnolia Minseok had before detaching himself off the perfect student.

Heechul's grim facial expression makes Luhan smile merrily as it seems he had fared well at the exams Minseok and he took the other day. The teacher huffed as he handed the paper to the chinese transfer disliking the fact that the chinese was indeed a math genius with perfect answers on a high difficulty questions he painstakingly prepared. Hangeng rolled his eyes at the colleague. When would he give up? The chinese teacher smiled warmly at his student as he handed three other testpapers with perfect scores. Chemistry, Physics and History. Minseok simply sat on the sofa wordlessly though with a proud expression on his face. Luhan held out a victory sign at his lover. Minseok shrugged because the results were normal to him. Perfect in all subjects. Luhan had English and French to work on though if he want to be on the same level with Minseok. 

"If you'll continue this flow you'd be an S rank by the end of the month. Since next week would be the Ranking exams" Hangeng informed making Luhan smile at his gratefully before stucking his tongue out to the other teacher. Heechul and Luhan developed a mutual I-hate-you-but-I'll-tolerate-you relationship with each other as to not go into Minseok's bad side. 

"You do remember that you'll have to move to the S rank boundaries, right Hannie?" Luhan pouted at the statement. Moving is such a hassle. Minseok shaked his head at the pouting blonde motioning for him to sit to the empty space next to him which the chinese did comply. 

"Well, I'll flunk that exam if the manor is not next to yours" Minseok chuckled placing a cookie on Luhan's mouth. Heechul had a disgusted look while Hangeng simply stared at them in awe. The couple had become inseparable under their noses and dotes on each other frequently. Hangeng loved the cute, amiable, and cheerful version of the man nicknamed Xiumin by the school rather than the one they were used to seeing. 

"How 'bout this? If Luhan became a badge student like Minseok, ill let you both live on the same manor" Minseok and Luhan stared at each other chuckling at the deal Hangeng striked. Heechul frowned disapprovedly. Both the teachers know that it can be done. 

"I wan't my manor to be extended~" Minseok clapped before squeexing Luhan's body tightly. "You gotta study, Lulu. I'll teach you~" Minseok  merrily encouraged earning a determined Of course I will from his lover. Heechul glared at Hangeng who's left hands found its spot on his waist  pulling the grumpy instructor closely next to him. 

"You'll face my wrath tonight, Hangeng" Heechul whispered earning a smirk from the chinese instructor. 

"I'll look forward to it" 

"YAH MINSEOKKIE!" The loud cheerful voice greeted the couple. Minseok knew the voice too well. He quickly turned around to see his bestfriend waving at him, Jang Dong Woo. Minseok rushed for a hug. 

"DONGWOO!" Luhan frowned at the sight of his boyfriend on another's arms. He walked closer to both of them still with a stiff and dissatisfied. He felt his blood boiling. Minseok detached himself from his friend. "When did you arrive?"

"Just an hour ago" The man, Dongwoo, glanced at the new face standing next to his childhood buddy. The newbie was a flower-boy with impressive feminine features and doe eyes and he goes perfectly well with the cute and child-like Minseok. "Who?" Minseok pulled Luhan beside him. 

"Luhan this is Dongwoo, my best buddy. Dongwoo this is Luhan --" Minseok introduced to be cut off by the same boyish mischievous grin Dongwoo often wore. 

"The fiance. I heard the rumours from Sungjong but didn't believe it" Minseok flushed which brought a curious look to the pink-haired student. Minseok has always been calm and monotonic. Never did he ever let anyone peep inside him that easily. Dongwoo and Jongin were an exception though. Dongwoo has been around Minseok for a long time to actually sees past that facade Minseok was pulling and Jongin was just being him. The hawk-eyed observer that doesn't let anything past even though the one who possess owl eyes was the man he's been hitting on for about four years now, Kyungsoo. Luhan linked his hands with Minseok comfortably which the latter did not mind. Another shock for Dongwoo. Minseok don't take physical contacts well. Even Dongwoo can't hold Minseok's hands. Dongwoo stared at the famous transfer student. "I heard a lot about you. You're a math wiz, right?" Luhan nodded shortly still alert about the male. Dongwoo smiled teasingly before ruffling Minseok's hair. "You caught a good one, Minmin" Luhan flinched. Minmin?

"Yah, leggo of me" Dongwoo chuckled as the shorter male tried to pry the hands messing his hair away. Luhan threw daggers with his eyes. Luhan possessively pulled Minseok by his waist before placing his chin atop the the orange-headed badged student's head. Luhan mouthed "He's mine" before puffing his cheeks. Dongwoo stared at him in surprise before bursting in laughter. Minseok smiled warmly at Luhan's not-so-silent declaration then to Dongwoo. Minseok freed himself from Luhan's embrace making the chinese pout.

"It seems like someone's jealous" Dongwoo grinned at the couple while Luhan crossed his arms in front of his chest. "But, you'll chose me, right Minmin?" Dongwoo teased receiving another murderous glare from his bestfriends school fiance. Minseok smiled mischievously at his bestfriend before tugging Luhan's sleeves to make the chinese bend to his side and planted a kiss on Luhan's lips. Dongwoo had his jaw drop on the floor. Minseok smiled at the result. Luhan stared at him blankly still processing the events that happened before a smile crept on his face. Dongwoo laughed amusedly at his bestfriend. "Are you really Minseok?" Dongwoo asked in disbelief but was still smiling merrily. 

"Well, I'm tired of you~" Minseok joked making his bestfriend chuckle. 

"I'm hurt, Minmin." Dongwoo clutched his chest with his right hand while the left extended to Minseok's direction with a mocking hurt expression. 

"Cut it off. Lulu will be mad again" Luhan nodded pouting at the pink haired student who simply chuckled. 

"Oh well. Hoya's goin to kill me if I stay longer. Nice meeting you Luhan" Dongwoo smiled before walking towards the second year rank S section of the school. Luhan smirked as he watched the man disappear from his sight. 

"I like that man" Luhan stated making Minseok raise his brows. 

"You were jealous."

"Yes, but I still like that man"

"Why?"

"Because he made you kiss me" Luhan grinned proudly making Minseok puff his cheeks with air which was really really cute. Luhan laughed before softly biting the baozi cheeks his baozi was making.