Consequences

Losing Him

A song for you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22QbEF5_GZo&feature=related

=======================================================================

Jiho's POV

I was having a pretty ty week. First, I get yelled at in public by Kiang. Then yelled at by Kyung and Jaehyo. and I nearly mess up my rap during Music Bank. I missed another chance to talk to her. All because I made that stupid comment about the sewing kit. Me and my stupid mouth.

As if only to make matters worse, she wanted to see me today. Something about needing me to try something on. I wish she wanted to see me, just to see me. Instead of just doing her job. I missed her. Even though, I am the one to blame for this mess.

I dragged my feet to the practice room, where she was waiting. Probably gonna poke and prod me, 'to see if it fits'. But, I deserve anything I get. Maybe, she'll just forget about that whole comment the other day. It was senseless and I was stupid for saying it. But, I was more stupid for thinking it would help our relationship. Or lack of relationship.

I regret ever leaving her. Especially now for some reason. At tht time, it seemed like the thing I had to do. And now it's like I royaly screwed up my life. And even though she says she doesn't, I bet she does hate me. I would hate me too in her place. I know I lied to her. But that was just to make me feel better. 

The memory of my stupidity was fresh. 'I bring you down?' Her face pained me, but I managed to keep my oker face. 'Please don't leave me! I love you!' and her added tears made me feel worse. But again I kept up my facade, and what I said then even broke my heart. 'I don't love you anymore!' How did I even manage to get that out? I had to run away from her, afraid to face what I had done.

No wonder she's mad at me. When I entered the small practice space, she was not looking at me. Just going through the small rack of outfits she had. "Oh, your here?" She turned around. And that's when I noticed it. That she doesn't smile anymore. Or when she does its not from ear to ear, like it use to be. Even Kyung and Jaehyo hyung couldn't seem to make her smile like that. And her eyes were glazed over.

Had she been crying all night? All day? Damn it, I'm so stupid! "Yeah, I'm here. What do you need?" I asked, nonchalantly sitting my bag down on the floor. Truth was I know she needed me to leave her alone, but how can I? "Just stand there. Try on what I hand you, and then we'll trash whatever doesn't work. Okay?" She smiled, but half heartedly.

"Sure." I didn't know if my voice would give anything away. So I chose to just keep the use of it short to none. she handed me a pair of pants and a shirt. And looked away, covering her face. Not like she hasn't seen me before. I mean, we never did anything like , but she's seen me in nothing but boxers. I use to sleep next to her in only boxers. I guess now its weird.

"That looks, uhm," she paused to pull at the pants. "This won't work! It's unflattering." And she turned back around. "Where do you want me to put them?" I asked not knowing what to do with them. "Just throw them on the floor." Her voice sounded so bad. And it made me feel even worse. But ?I had to keep up my famous Zico facade. Even if it hurts.

I did what she asked, and tried on two more outfits. "Why are none of these working? Maybe the color, maybe? Or is it that you don't suit shorts? Maybe, the jumpsuit will be an alternative." She was more or less just talking to herself. But might as well help her. Right? "I don't look good in shorts. Maybe, some jeans or something. And the jumpsuit isn't all that bad." I laughed, emphasizing every word.

"Oh? You actually like this thing?" She asked. She designed it, shouldn't she like it too? "You don't?" I laughed again. Its been a while, and I think it even startled me. I just wanted to hear her voice. I missed it. Truly, I did. "No. I admit it looks good, but they didn't quite turn out the way I pictured." She puffed out her cheeks. She does that when she's frustrated or doesn't realize she's doing it. "So cute," I said without noticing I said it out loud.

"What?" She feigned like she didn't hear me. "Nothing!" I defended myself. "Don't lie to me, Jiho. I heard you," it seemed she couldn't even face me now. And again, me and my stupid mouth. "You did?" I asked innocently. "Yes. Why weren't you more like this before?" Why was she laughing at me? At a time like this? When I just embarassed myself?!?!

"Because I never realized how much I appreciated you." Was all I could think to say. Appreciate he? I guess, now, I did. "Oh? You appreciate me? That's sweet I guess." She handed me a new jumpsuit. This one was blue, not black. "This looks better." She sing songed. And she didn't seem bothered by me standing in my boxers anymore. "Do you think, we could go get dinner?" I asked. Why did I open my mouth again?

"Is that a good idea?" She asked, going back to organizing the discarded outfits. "It's just dinner. We don't have to. I understand." Really I did understand. I understood why she wouldn

t want to go. "It's not that," She smiled and tugged at my sleeve. "It's just weird. But we can go, I'm starving!" She rubbed her stomach. "Cool. Are we done?" I wanted to just get going. "Yeah. Just take that off." And she turned away again. Her newfound shyness, was so adorable. I put the suit back on the 'accepted' rack, and we left together.

~~

We walked around the block, to the nearest food stall. "What are we eating?" She said glancing at the menu board. "Dp you still like spicy noodles?" I innocently may of forgotten whether she did or not. "Yes. I'll have the spicy noodle." She told the man behing the counter. When she was looking away at something, I watched him make the soup. I saw him put in alot of sesame seeds. Wasn't she allergic? I remember her telling me she was, one time. 

"Here you go. Anything for you tonight?" he asked me after handing her the bowl. "The same." Maybe I was wrong about the allergy? As she innocently started to fill up her spoon, I had to do something. "No!" I hit the spoon away from her, and the bowl fell onto the ground. "What?" She asked, shocked. "Aren't you allergic to sesame?" I could tell she understood now. Or at least I hope she didn't think I was maniac just then.

"You remembered that?" She glared at the guy behind the counter. "Yes. Should I not?" I sipped at my own food. "No. Thank-you, if I would of eaten that," she trailed off. "Your welcome." I began to eat again. "Can I get you anything else?" The young man seemed like he was trying to flirt with her, but because I was here, he wouldn't. Good boy! 

"No thank you. Just a soda." She smiled calmly at him. He handed her the glass. But, I guess the condensation got the better of her. "Damn it!" The drink slipped from her hand, and got all over my legs somehow. I jumped up, causing everyone to stare at us again. "I am so sorry!" She grabbed some napkins, and tried to soak up the pants leg. "Leave it. Let's just go." I was already embarassed enough.

"O-okay?" She grabbed her stuff and we left the mess of a stall behind. "Well, I should be getting home." She started to walk off ahead of me. She even did that when we were dating. I just found it cute. "Okay. See ya tomorrow?" I asked. I really hope she works tomorrow. Or that we have a schedule that she has to come with us to. "Yes. At work, because we're colleagues now. Right?" She stopped and looked dead at me. and if looks could kill, I'd be dead a long time ago.

"I guess." I chuckled. "Good night!" I screamed, before she could get out of hearing range. "What?" I don't think I heard you!" She yelled back. We were probably disturbing others, but they can go screw themselves. "I said goodnight!" I stepped forward a little. "Oh? Good night!" And she turned and she was gone around the corner. I headed the opposite way to my dorm.

Damn, I really have missed her. I am such a bad guy for ditching her like that. And now I must pay the consequences.