Interruptions, Jealousy, and Breakfast

Losing Him

The feel of the fabric under my body was unfamiliar. But where ever I was smelled like sausage and toast. I sat up, and felt a blanket slid off of my body. I looked down, I was on a couch? I quickly whipped my head around, and it hit me where I was. I was still in Block B's dorm. 

I stood up, rubbing my eyes, and pulling the dress down. I walked into the kitchen. "She's awake!" Taeil called from the small table set up. "We were just about to get you." Jaehyo said, pointing for me too sit too. And I did, making sure not to flash anybody, anything from the dress.

"Smells amazing!" I stretched my arms above my head, and placed them back in my lap. "Thank you." it was Minhyuk cooking. He placed a plate in front of me. I took a bite of it. "Tastes amazing too!" i complimented the chef again. "Thanks." was he blushing? Jaehyo sat close to me, and his hand went into mine under the table. No one seemed to notice anything, I just smiled at him. And Yookwon helped clean the dishes. 

"I should get home. To change and stuff. Call you later." I kissed Jaehyo on the cheek and hugged the others goodbye. Jiho just stormed off into their room. And the door slammed shut, but I kept my smile on. He would not ruin this moment again. "Okay." and he shut the door after me. And I called the car, while I was in the elevator. 

~~~~~

I was so excited that I didn't have to go into work for a couple of days. But then I wouldn't see Jaehyo. Or even Kyung. Which dampened my good mood a bit. I slung the dress onto the floor, and stepped in the shower. It felt good to get yesterday off of me. What would I do today? Sit around the house? Call him? Plan out the other two days I had off. I sighed and dried off.

And put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. And a pair of pink and red tennis shoes. I called the building, and they confirmed that I could go there today. And I ran out of the house. With nothing but keys, my phone, and my faithful iPod in my hands. I walked to the place where I was going to spend the rest of the day. They had allowed me to use Block B's dance room, to let out some of my anger towards Jiho. With violent dancing and the occassional cussing him out. 

~~~~

I plugged in my iPod to the stereo and adjusted the volume. Pressing play, I ran to in front of the mirrors on the wall. And started to dance. I had been practicing this for some time, and needed to perfect it. I was trying to make it as y as possible, without pushing it too far. I was too immersed in the dancing, with my eyes closed. That I didn't know I had company. Until, I heard whispering behind me. No one else was suppose to come in here. I turned to yell for them to get out, but saw it was just Block B. Jiho was looking towards the floor, blushing. I bet he regretted not being against me while I booty popped. And I giggled a bit.

I quickly shut off the music. "Sorry. I was just, uhm," I didn't know why they were here. But knowing that they saw me dancing, made me feel sick. I hated dancing with people's eyes on me. It made me so insecure, and made me so nervous that I end up messing up. "That was good!" Jihoon said, putting down their bags. "Thanks. I guess," I awkwardly hugged myself. "We kind of need the room. Sorry. Your welcome to stay though." Jaehyo put his am around my shoulder, walking me to the benches on the opposite wall of the studio.

I thought I would have the room. "They said you weren't coming in today. I was suppose to have the room." I sighed, sitting down and crossing my arms over my chest. I was getting a little annoyed that I had been interupted, when I was told I wouldn't be. "ChoPd called and said for us to practice. I don't think he knew you were in here. Do you want us to let you finish dancing?" Jaehyo asked, as the others started to stretch. "No. It's fine, whatever. I'll stay here though. Or else boredom will kill me." and he left me to join the others.

When they finsihed, I had to ask them as politely as possible. I walked to join them in the middle of the small room. "Uhm, not to push you out of your own studio," I stood close to Jaehyo. "But, they said I could use the room. Can I use it now?" I politely asked, tugging on Jaehyo's arm and puffing my cheeks out. Trying to look as cute as possible so he would give in. And he cracked under my smile. "Sure. Do you need to leave?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"If you want to you can stay. But," I started to get nervous. "People make me nervous when dancing. So don't stare." I whispered the last part to Jaehyo. "Don't worry. We won't bother you." he quickly pecked my cheek. And they all walked to the benches.

I took as deep of breath as I could, and pressed play on my iPod. And made it to the middle of the floor. I tried to tone down the booty popping and the body waves, because of the guys in the room. Most of which were watching me. Making my mind race, and my chest to tighten. 'Don't be nervous. Make Jiho angry that he left me and my dancing!' I screamed to myself trying not to throw up. 

I had the song on replay, and did the same routine two times before giving out. I turned off the iPod and stereo. And slumped in the middle of the floor, sprawled out and tired. How did they do this so much? "Your a good dancer!" Kyung exclaimed, as he and Jaehyo joined me in the middle of the floor. I adjusted to where my head was Kyung's leg, and my arm was resting on Jaehyo's. Jiho gave us a glare, as the others sat around us. "That was cute!" Taeil said, looking away at his comment. "Thanks." I was still trying to get my full breaths in. And for some reason I couldn't.

It couldn't be... my ashtma? I haven't had an ashtma attack since I was 13. Why now? But I knew the familiar tingling in my chest. 

I quickly sat up, and clutched my chest. And my hand squeezed onto Jaehyo's leg. "What's wrong?" He panicly asked, patting my back. I pushed his hand away. "I-I," but I had to stop talking. "Ashtma!" I barely whispered out. "Ashtma? Do you have your inhaler?" Kyung and Minhyuk quickly got up, heading to my bag. But I didn't carry it anymore. I tried to push myself of the floor, but failed.

Jaehyo pulled me to my feet, and the room was swimming. I clutched my chest tighter. And gasped, fire in my lungs and throat. "Call somebody!" Yookwon screamed. "No, it's faster if we take her." Jiho said, was he worried now? I felt Kyung pick me up into his arms. And then I passed out. The aching in my chest becoming too unbearable.