My Knights

Losing Him

I was awkwardly quiet during lunch. While everyone was seemingly happy to be spending the time together, I just wanted to run home. A server came over to our table. holding a tray of assorted drinks. She stood between Jiho and Jikan. Both who didn't seem to care until she sat the driks on the table. Jiho smiled up at her. "Do you work here everyday? Cause I'd like to see you more." She giggled and pushed hair behind her ears. She walked away. 

I stood up, slamming my hands on the table. "I'm not hungry anymore. See you later Jikan1" I felt my eyes watering as I ran from the cafeteria. I hadn't noticed but I ran right into Block B's practice room. I sat on the floor by the mirrors. Hiding my face in my hands, and starting to cry. To flirt with that little, whatever, right in front of me! We just broke up yesterday! I guess he never did care about me. Probably much happier now too.

The door opened and Kyung and Jaehyo stepped in. My two knights in armor, too bad I kind of like both of them. They came over and sat on either side of me. "Jiho's just being stupid!" Kyung grabbed one of my hands in his, but only in a comforting way. Jaehyo took my other one. I felt like a pimp or something. "Yeah, he's so stupid. I'm so stupid!" I lowered my head more, as for them not to see me crying. Even though they alread did.

"So what happened between you? He wouldn't tell us anything." Jaehyo asked, gripping my hand tighter in his. It felt so relaxing that I looked up at them both. Neither we're smiling and neither seemed to mind eachother. "He broke it off. Something about me dragging him down, and only needing to worry about his debut plans," I paused before saying the heart crushing next part of this story. "And said he didn't even love me!" I cried more, and an audible sob escaped my mouth. "Oh," was all that came from Kyung.

"Anything we could do for you?" Jaehyo politely asked. I couldn't get use to his smile. And I couldn't get use to Kyung's soothing voice. "I don't know." I stood up, both of them standing too still holding my hands. "Dance with me." I blurted out. Whenever I felt too down, my dad would dance with me, and I would feel better.

"Dance with you?" and I dragged only Jaehyo to the middle of the floor. Kyung plugged in his iPod and played a slow song. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he made sure to keep his hands on my upper back. And we danced like no one was around except Kyung. He was smiling, not seeming to be jealous or anything. But he would get his turn. Half way through the song, I let go Jaehyo and he stepped away. Kyung took his place.

I rested my head on him. He was so soft and smeeled good. So did Jaehyo. Damn, both boys seem to like me. And I can't choose either. "We should get back to the others. You want to come back to the cafeteria with us. We still have about 10 minutes left." Kyung asked smiling at me. 

As we walked back to the cafeteria, I put my arm around Kyung's waist. And the other around Jaehyo. They both smiled at eachother then at me. And I didn't care what the others would think. I could openly flirt now. Even though it still hurt me if Jiho flirted with a girl. The whole table watched as we entered the cafeteria. "We found her!" Kyung slipped out from my grasp and took his seat next to Jihoon and Taeil. I took mine next to Jaehyo and Minhyuk. I looked around the table, skipping over Jiho, and looked at my friends.

Stopping to stare at Kyung for a moment. He noticed and blushed, looking down at his plate. I laughed a little. It felt good to finally laugh. And then I looked at Jaehyo for a moment or so. He too smiled, blushed, and looked away.

I lost the man of my dreams, and I don't fully understand how yet. But I gained TWO knights in shing armor.