Going On Like Nothing Happened Between Us

Losing Him

"Do I have to go to work?" I whined to Jikan. She was my best friend and my only real friend. Besides her, I had nobody else to care for me.

"Yes! No hurry up!" She yelled from the doorway of my apartment. She drove me to work which was convient because she worked with me. We were Block B's 'official dressing noonas'. Lame name but thats what some of the members liked to call  us. "Okay, lets go. Do I look alright?" I knew my eyes were swollen, I was wearing no makeup, the jeans from yesterday, and an old T-shirt, and high heels.

"You look fine. Now come on!" She grabbed my arm, and dragged me into the elevator.

I knew I would at least see him once today, but I tried to avoid it. "We need you to fit Block B for their new outfits. They need to look like a million dollars." ChoPD's secretary told us as we clocked in. She was a scranny, bimbo who only got this job because her dad owns the building. She was a snob and a jerk to everybody, even the idols. And she cared for no one but herself. A total preppy .

We rushed into the dressing room across the hall from the practice room. They were all still in there, as I shut the door behind us. We sat our bags down and pulled out our supplies. Pins, needles, string, paper measuring tape, and him scissors. I loved my job, but now I kind of dreaded it.

I heard the door open, and Kyung's head poked in. "You guys ready for us yet?" he politely asked. I liked him so much more than any of the other members. And he always flirted with me, so I took it he liked me. But we had stayed away from even talking to eachother, because Jiho was over jealous.

"Yes. Come in." Jikan said and waved for them to enter. To say the room was small was a lie. It comfortably fit all 9 of us, with plenty of room to spare. "Jihoon you're first." Jikan pulled him over to where I was standing. He took off his jacket, and his shirt. I towered over him with heels on. Even though he was the tallest in the group, he was short stuff to me. Even without heels, I was half a head taller. "Lift your arms." I wrapped the measuring tape around his upper torso. Right below his pecks, and above his abs.

"That tickles." he exclaimed as I moved the tape measure down. I laughed at him, and he smiled. Jikan was taking down all the measurements. I knelt down, to be shorter than him. "Spread apart your legs." I laughed, and Jikan laughed loudly. The others stared at us for some time, except Jiho. What a jerk! I measured each thigh, and his calfs. "Okay your done." Jikan handed him his shirt and jacket. And flipped the page over to reveal an empty page. 

"Taeil you next!" I said, and waved him over. I towered over him too with or without heels. I was an extremely tall girl. Almost 5'10" tall without heels. With these heels I was at least 6 feet tall then some. He looked up at me with innocent eyes. "could you take your heels off. You intimidate me with them on." He smiled, but was totally serious.

I laughed and sat down on the bench behind us. And slipped the shoes off. The cold tile feeling good on my tired feet. "Better?" the others laughed at him. He was smallest in the group. And I repeated the process with him. 

Kyung, Jaehyo, Minhyuk, and Yukwon all were great and nice while I measured them. Then came Jiho. "Switch." I pulled the clipboard away from Jikan and she pouted. But took the tape measure. "On second thought,' I felt really naseous all of a sudden. "I don't feel so good. Can you handle it yourself?" I put my hand over my mouth, I was going to vomit. "Go!" She practically pushed me out of the door. I ran down the hallway, almost falling when I turned the corner. I slammed into the bathroom, and into a stall.

I vomited up my breakfast. Why was I getting sick? I know why, because of Jiho. I was building up an intolerance for him, and even the thought of having to measure him made my stomach hurt. I flushed the toilet, and looked in the mirror above the row of sinks. I was a mess.

Now my hair was messily pulled from its ponytail in my haste to make sure it didn't get into my puke or the toilet. And my eyes looked smaller than usual, and my pupils were dilating to huge sizes. I washed out my mouth, gargling, then washed my face. I made sure I had no vomit on me anywhere, and left the bathroom.

I saw Kyung leaning on the wall across the hall. "Why are you here?" I asked approaching him slowly. "To make sure your alright." He smiled and put his arm over my shoulder. We walked like this back to the dressing room, but he let go of me before we went in. "Are you okay now?" Jikan asked as I found her bent over her bag, packing it up. "Not sure. Time to go already?" I asked, holding back a hiccup. "Yep.Unless, you want to go eat in the cafeteria?" She perked up and asked me. "I'll try to eat. I have an empty stomach now anyways." I joked. "Too much to tell me!" she made a mock puke sound, and stuck her tongue out at me. "Let's go now!" I hurriedly pushed the things into my duffle bag. 

"Are you going to join us for lunch?" Jikan asked the boys. "No," I mouthed. I did not want to eat with Jiho there. I would just get sick again. "Sure." Jaehyo stood up with the others. As we were walking towards the elevator, Kyung walked close to me. And Jaehyo was too. Jiho was lagging behind.

On the ground floor, we had to go through three hallways to get to the cafeteria for employees and trainees. "Are you okay?" Jiho asked from somewhere behind me. Then he was in front of me, walking back wards looking at me with those beautiful eyes. I shook the thought away, "Why would you even care?" I snarled backk at him, and pushed around him to catch up to Jikan and Kyung and Jaehyo. I held myself from crying. But, my eyes were glazing over. With the increased threats of tears to fall. Jaehyo looked at me, and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I heard Jiho gruff from behind us, but he can go screw himself. I rested my head on his arm, and tried not to cry more.