Bad Goodbyes

Losing Him

"It's over between us!" Zico screamed at me. I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me. "What? Why?" I let my hand slip off of him, and cradle my chest. My heart was beating so fast, and my eyes stung. I tsted the tears, but he didn't seem to care. "I'm about to debut. I don't need a girl bringing me down." He tried to walk away again, but I instinctively grabbed the back of his jacket. "I bring you down?" I stuttered out. How could this be happening to us?

"Yes. I need to just focus on my future not my past." He looked right past me. His past? I was his present, and wanted to be his future. "Please don't leave me! I love you!" I hugged my arms around his waist, but his hands stayed at his sides. He didn't return the familiar touch I wanted so badly. "I don't love you anymore!" He pryed my arms off from around him, and walked away. He disappeared into the building, his building.

How? Why? What just happened? I ran down the street, clutching my chest. And wiping my eyes.

I slammed shut my apartment door. And sat on the floor in front of it, my back to the wall. I curled my knees into my chest, and laid my head on my knees. My jeans slowly soaking up all the loose tears. "Why?" I screamed out. My stomach was turning and my chest was pounding. I loved him. I would sacrifice evrything for him. I would die for him. And now it felt like I was dying. " you Jiho!" I screamed out again. I stood up, finally trying to control myself. But with anger, I punched the wall. "Damn!" I ran my throbbing hand over the hole I made. I didn't own this apartment, I needed to cover it up. 

I moved a portrait of me and my family over the hole. "My life ing !" I slowly walked to my room. Still gripping myself in a hug. I plopped onto my bed. I didn't bother changing out of my jeans and t-shirt. I just kicked my shoes off and laid down. I pulled myself up the bed, and put my head into the pillow. I turned my head, to reach for the light to turn it off. But a picture of me and Jiho caught my attention. I grabbed it and gripped it against my chest. Feeling the frame almost break as I to my back. I curled the blanket over my lower body, and tried to sleep.

But it had to be the worst night of my life. And jiho was the worse at breaking up.