Date With Kyung, My Knight #2 [Gets Ruined]

Losing Him

A/N: I still don't know fully who she'll be with. Listen to this song, it's 'fitting'? Lol, who do you want her to end up with?

--------------

"I'm ready. Let's go." I said, grabbing onto Kyung's arm. Like promised, he was at my apartment at 8. "Good. Don't want to be late." And I locked the door behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he pulled me into a cab. He told me not to get too dressed up. And to just appear casual. I wonder why? "To see a movie. I already bought the tickets." He held up to slips of paper in front of my face. I read the name, it was some comedic romance. Fitting for a date, I guess.

He even was gentlemenly and bought the food. Being extra considerate in asking what I wanted.

We entered the theater as the previews started. Some of the movies looked like they'd be good. Maybe I should take both Kyung and Jaehyo out next time. 

The movie was depressing. Not funny at all, and reminded me of the whole Jiho thing. Which kind of . I leaned my head back on the chair, feeling the tears well up. In the movie, the guy told the girl that he just needed to go and focus on raising his family. Apparently, he had a child from another woman. And she was crying her heart out. Like I wanted to so bad. But, I told myself I was done crying over him.

But, as expected the man and woman got back together. While they were talking, I started crying. Not being able to stop it anymore. Kyung squeezed my hand and looked at me sympathetically. I didn't have to say a word, and he pulled me out of our seats. And out into the lobby of the movie complex. He pulled me outside, good thing I wasn't seen crying in public.

"Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders. "Y-yes. I'm fine." I brushed the tears off like they were nothing. And they were nothing, to Jiho. "No your not. Don't lie to me." He sook me a little.

"I'm not okay. Is that what you wanna hear? That I am ed up? And thatI will never be okay, even if I date you. Or Jaehyo." I pushed him away from me, but not roughly.

"Your not ed up. Jiho's the ed up one here." He grabbed my wrists pulling me to him again. "Let me help you fix it. And you will get better. Things will get better." How would he know? The pain I am feeling right now? He wouldn't. And to make it worse people were looking at us.

"You can't help me! How? How the could things get better? Huh? I have to face him. Everyday! Do you have any idea what that's like? Seeing him smile and laugh, like nothings wrong? Everything is just wrong," I broke down in full out sobbing.

All he did was hug me. I heard footsteps approach us. Possibly just some fans. He immediately let me go, which I felt bad about. When I looked up, they weren't fans. It was Block B. And him....

Jiho's POV

I guess its good for her to go out. But with Kyung? And Jaehyo? She couldn't pick someone outside of Block B? 

I felt bad for her, actually. I did ruin a good thing. I mean, I was stupid. No beyond stupid. I loved her, I really did. And I still do, and it kills me that she's not with me right now. And she's probably having so much fun with Kyung. But what did I expect? For her to be as miserable as me? I couldn't be that selfish. Could i?

So, to make me feel better we decided to go see a movie. We hadn't even gone into the complex yet. When I spotted a familiar figure, or two, standing against the wall. Kyung? Kiang? Why was she pushing him?

"I'm not okay. Is that what you wanna hear? That I am ed up? And that I will never be okay, even if I date you? Or Jaehyo." I heard her yell. Jaehyo's face immediately looked pained. ed up? Not okay? Were they talking about me? 

"Your not ed up. Jiho's the ed up one here." He grabbed her wrists and was hugging her? "Let me help you fix it. And you will get better. Things will get better." She looked very pissed right now. Or maybe not pissed. Sad more like it. Damn, I did mess up. But did Kyung ahve to say it like that? Really?

"You can't help me! How? How the could things get better? Huh? I have to face him. Everyday! Do you have any idea what that's like? Seeing him smile and laugh, like nothings wrong? Everything is just wrong," She yelled, but he just kept ahold of her. I had no idea that was how she felt. It was just as hard for me to see her almost everyday. But, I was hurting more than her. Because she was the one going out with my two best friends!

And before I could stop myself, I walked over to her. And the rest followed, to make sure nothing went wrong. Her eyes dropped when she saw me, and Kyung stepped away from her. I could hear her sobbing now. And my heart broke all over again.

"Why are you here?" Kyung asked, obviously angry. "We didn't know you'd be here." Taeil said. Jaehyo was staring at Kiang. Kiang was just staring off into space at the ground. I looked away from the scene too. "Well, we were just leaving." Kyung grabbed her again. But, she ulled away. He huffed in anger. "Come on! Kiang, let's get out of here." Kyung pleaded again.

"Okay." She whispered, grabbing onto him. The whole thing was breaking me down. What have I done? Was it really too late for me to apologize? I had to try, before she leaves again. "Can I talk to you?" I asked Kiang. Everyone, including her, glared at me. "Just to talk." I couldn't look at her.

But she willing came with me. We walked a ways down the sidewalk. Away from them. "What do you want?" She asked, stopping abruptly. "Can you at least talk to me. Just this once?" I wanted to make sure she would listen. "Go ahead." But she still wouldn't look at me. Obviously, still crying..

"I heard everything you just said." I confessed. Her head snapped up, "What? You did?" She looked panicked. My fault I guess. "Yes. Did you mean it? Did I mess up that badly?" I asked, she just looked past me.

"You messed everything up. But not badly. You messed up horribly!" She screamed, attracting the others attention towards us again. "I'm sorry. By the way," What do i say? To make things at least a little better between us? So she wouldn't completely hate me anymore.

Sorry? Sorry! You jackass! Do you think I really care?!?! I hate you!" She pushed me , hard, in the chest. And I stumbled backwards, and off of the curb. I caught myself, staring wide eyed at her. So it was true. She did hate me. I guess i deserve it. I meant, she was right about me and everything. 

"Yes! I'm sorry!" I yelled back, trying to get her full attention. "Please, don't say you hate me." I felt myself began to break down too. And I was crying now, but didn;t care. AMybe it would help get my point across. And it seemed to work, cause she softened some. And approached me. 

Main POV

"Please, don't say you hate me." And was he crying? I have never seen him like this? I walked over to him. He looked like I did, when it first all went down. And without thinking, I hugged him. And he actually hugged me back.

"What do you expect me to do?" I whispered, as he buried his face in my neck. I missed this so much. What was I saying? "I don;t expect anything," he cried harder. I could feel his tears seep through the thin fabric of my shirt. "PLease, stop crying." I asked. He was making me cry again. Seeing him so broken like me, made me feel better. 

So, he did have feelings? "I don't hate you. I'm sorry I said that." I knew I had crossed a line. I never could hate him. Not even after all he did and said to me. But, I can;t take him back again. 

"Thank you. But, don't apologize. I need to apologize to you. But, no matter how many times I do, nothing will change." He pulled away from me, and I felt empty again. "I know. Its not going to change what happened. We have to forget this. Us, we need to move on. I'm sorry to say it." I wiped the tears off of my own face.

"I can't! But, I know you can. I mean, Kyung is really nice. And Jaehyo cares for you." I sneaked a peek at the crowd of boys behind Jiho. Kyung looked so sad, Jaehyo was about to cry. And everyone else just seemed confused. Could they hear what we were saying? I hoped not.

"Yea, Kyung is nice. And I know Jaehyo cares. But, I can't change my feelings for you." It sounded so pathetic coming out of my mouth. "But, I have to try." I patted his shoulder, and walked away. With tear filled eyes, I went back to Kyung. "Can we please go somewhere?" I pleaded, hooking my hand into his. He smiled softly at me, "Sure." and we left.

I left behind a crying Jiho. A tear filled Jaehyo. And a shocked group of boys named Block B. They disappeared into the theater. 

Good luck, Jiho. With everything. And good luck, with moving on without me.