Date With Jaehyo, My Knight #1

Losing Him

Jiho kept glaring at me everytime he saw me at work. It could of been because I was sitting so close to Jaehyo. And he hated it, which made me happy. I was pissing him off, unintentionally. But a part of me still yearned to be next to him.

Kyung didn't seem to mind my getting closer to Jaehyo. Which was good. I don't want to start a group fight within Block B. Jaehyo broke my thoughts, with a question I was in no way expecting. "Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He smiled at me, his cheeks turning red. "I would love too." I nudged him, and he pushed me back. Then he started to tickle my sides. Causing me to laugh really loudly. Me and Jikan were sittin in on their practice and they were on break. "Stop it! That tickles!" I kept trying to say. My sides and stomach were starting to hurt from laughing so much.

I never laughed this hard for anybody else. Even when Jiho would tickle me like this. He snarled at us. Which just made me laugh more. "It's starting to hurt!" and a tiny snort escaped. He stopped and laughed at my noise. "It happens1" I hit his arm. "I blame you." and he just smiled eye to eye at me. "You two look like your enjoying yourself." Jikan stated from next to me, as Jaehyo joined the boys for more practice. "Yea. We have a date." I squeeled, but to only the two of us could here. "Oh my god!" we both had a fangirl moment, before getting back to reality.

"So, is tonight good for you?" I asked Jaehyo before parting in the hallway. "Sure," but I cut him off. I wanted to be in charge of the date for once. I never was with Jiho, he always decided things when we went out. Which I hated from a guy."I will pick you up at your place. Dress nicely. I have some place in mind." he just stared at me in confusion. "I'm in charge tonight!" I joked, and he laughed and smiled. "But shouldn't the guy pick up the girl?" he laughed, "Not necessarily. See you tonight." an I ran off with Jikan before he could say anything.

"Why do you want to pick him up? To make Jiho angry with both of you?" She had discovered my secret desire, but there was more. "Not exactly, I just like having the choice. Jiho never let me choose the date." She shook her head in agreement. She dropped me at my apartment. I called the nicest restaurant. "Reservation for two around 8:00." I said to the lady and she said to be there at 8 and hung up. "I am so excited!" I said to myself. It echoing through my bedroom.

I slipped into the prettiest dress I had. It was black, and had blue lace around the bottom trim, and blue lace on the arms. It was corset style in the back. I slipped into a pair of black flats. I didn't want to tower over Jaehyo tonight. It would just be awkward. Part of me wanted to make Jiho so mad that he would say something. Just so I could have a reason to yell at him. But acctually I wanted to see the boys at home. And how they are away from work. and like I kept telling Jikan, I like being in control.

~~~

I called a company to take us out. I gave him the address. I knew it because, even though I have never been in their apartment, I had to deliver things to them upon occassion. "Wait right here." I said as he shut off the car. I walked into the elevator, the clicking of my heels making people look my way. I just held my head high.

The hallway wasn't crowded when I left the elevator. I knocked lightly at first on their dorm door. No response, must not hear me. I pushed the button next to the door, and I heard movement. "Come in. Jaehyo's still getting ready." Kyung welcomed me in, shutting the door after me. "Hi!" Yookwon said from the kitchen. Taeil and Jihoon stared at me for a moment, then looked back to the TV. "Hello everybody." Jiho spotted me from the couch, he just rolled his eyes and looked shamefully away.

The bedroom door opened and Jaehyo finally appeared. Wearing A white button up shirt, black slacks, a tie, and nice shoes. "Woa, you clean up well." I joked as he came over to me by the door. "you do too." and I was forced to look away, to prevent the thoughts forming in my head. "You ready? We have reservations for 8." I said, grabbing his arm. "I'm ready. Let's go." he shoved a wallet, keys, and his phone into his pants pocket. And we left. He started the conversation in the elevator down. 

"So where are we going?" He asked. "It's a surprise." and he just looked at me puzzled. Sitting in the backseat of the car, I slipped my hand into his. And he just squeezed it more.

``` At the restaurant```

"So, is this your treat or mine. I did ask you out, so it should be mine right?" and I nodded in agreement. "I am really happy you asked me out today." I stated, looking down at the food I had ordered. Then to what he ordered. His looked better, so I quickly reached across the table and grabbed some of his meat with my chopsticks. "Hey, why you taking my food?" but I just shoved the food in my mouth. "I like it better." and out of no where, he switched our plates. He picked at the new food in front of him, before pushing it in his mouth.

I did the same. He was being so sweet. And I really liked this side of him. At least he has a sweet side, unlike some people I knew. "Do you like Block B?" he asked, sipping at the wine I had put on the table for us. "As a fangirl?" I asked. "Yes?" he laughed to himself, but I heard it. "I am a fan." I plainly said. "Who's your favorite member?" he asked. Did I really have to choose? "You right now." I felt myself turn hot in the face, meaning I was blushing majorly.

"Who do you like the least?" he asked next. And without hesitation I blurted out, "Jiho!" and I angrily placed the glass in my hand back on the table. "Sorry I asked." he seemed saddened. I put my hand on his on the table. "It's okay." I smiled hugely at him, causing him to turn red. and the rest of dinner was just us staring at eachother betwwens drinks and bites of food.

"I had fun tonight!" He exclaimed as we got in the awaiting car. "So did I. I just wish I could spend more time with you." I looked out the window at the passing cars and buildings. "Want to hang out for a bit?" he loosened the tie to where it hung loosely off his neck. "I guess so." i rested my head on his shoulder. And when we got back to his dorm, he opened the door for me. 

"Your home?!" I heard Minhyuk say from the living room. They all were gathered around the Tv. "Yes, and we have company." Jaehyo said, loosening the tie, completely off and shoving it into his pocket. They all moved to the floor, so we could sit on the couch. Jiho huffed and slid farther away from us. I had succeeded in making him mad. But I didn't feel like I thought I would.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jihoon said, as him and Yookwon went through the movies on the TV. He found a horror movie, and was automatically glued to the TV screen. which couldn't be good for his eyes. And we all watched. I was not scared though. I loved horror movies and everything about them. Just Jiho didn't like them all the time, so we never watched them.

He just shuffled uneasily on the floor, and stared into space. I felt myself growing more tired. I looked at the clock and it blinked that it was only 10:46 at night. Damn it! I am so tired for some reason. I could blame Jaehyo's steady heartbeat under my head, and its soothing rhythm. My head nestled onto the crook of his neck, and his even breathing tickling my neck. And I fell asleep.

Jaehyo's POV

The movie was just getting to the best part, when I felt Kiang's breathing become shallower. I looked down at her resting head on my shoulder. She was asleep? Probably tired from running around work all day. Her eys were closed, revealing her long lashes. They framed her eyes perfectly. Her pink lips pursed together, and her chest slowly rising and falling. 

"She fell asleep?" Taeil asked when the movie ended. "I guess. What do I do?" I looked to the other members. Jiho left in a gruff, disappearing into the bedroom. "Let her sleep on the couch." Kyung left the room, then came back with some sheets and a pillow. I slid her head off of my shoulder, replacing it with the pillow. She grunted a little, and it just made it cuter. But she curled up against it and was still again. I slung the sheets over her, and quickly and while no one was around, pecked her forward. She popped her eyes open, causing me to gasp.

She grabbed me close to her, and kissed me on the lips. And let me go. "Good night." she whispered then closed her eyes again.

I lay in my bed, my lips. Still tingly. Damn she made my heart beat, and I could hear it in my ears.