Hansol: Drunk

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Hansol
Kate (Half-chinese & Half-korean)
Junhui

Kate POV

So I've had this BIG Crush for Hansol for nearly 3 years now and a week ago, I think he pretty much knows that I really Like him, for the fact I said it out loud in the streets on the way back home.

-- Flashback --

That night, I saw Hansol with another girl, who he liked before we met. I saw them kiss!! That got me depressed and gave up on my chances to ever having Hansol liking me back. I was with Junhui oppa, who is my best friend since primary.
"Oppa, should I go back to China for a while?" I asked, as Junhui oppa came to pick me up, where I cried and got drunk...a little.
"If it helps you forget about him" he replied.
"Yeah ok then" I said brightly
"But I think you should tell him how you feel or you'll regret telling him how you felt for about him" he suggested. Still carrying me on his back.
"Should I?" I thought. At a distance, we saw the seventeen members outside my house door and my sister. I was going to get in trouble. Just then without thinking, I just had to Blurt out:
"Hansol-ah!! SARANGHAE!! WO AI NI!! I've liked you for 3 years, months after I came here in Korea."

Hansol POV
My eyes went wide open, so did the other members. The members started squeling. I couldn't help it but smile widely. Kate's sister looked at me and smiled.
We sent Kate, who was fast asleep, in the house. We started to walk back to the dorm.
"You don't know how many times I've heard her talk about you"  Junhui hyung said as he came over.
"So she didn't say that because she was drunk...but for real" I asked to re-assure what I heard was real.
"Why don't you talk to her tomorrow, although I think she'll feel embarrassed about what happened today" he said, as we both chuckled.

-- NOW --
Your POV
I haven't heard or seen or messaged Hansol for a week now, since that day. So embarrassed. I bumped into someone on the way out of the shop and just so happens to be...Hansol. 
"Sorry, are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah, don't worry. I should be asking you that, I haven't seen you for a week now." he answered. I Froze. I didn't know what to say. Do I mention the drunk confession I made?
"Yeah, I know. I'm good. How's your girlfr---" as I got cut off with a sweet kiss.
"...girlfriend?" I continued my sentence as we pulled away from the kiss. Surprised, but still looking at him and trying to not make things awkward.
"Who?" he asked, confused.
"Jane, I saw you two kissing and ---"
"So that's why you were drunk. Junhui hyung wouldn't tell me"
"Yeah and I'm really sorry about what I said. I was drunk" I explained.
"Really? But I like you too" he said smiling brightly. My eyes went wide open and felt REALLY Happy and reliefed to hear him say that.
"Really?!
"Yeah, actually I've liked for nearly 3 years as well." as he pulled me closer. 
I gave him a quick kiss and squeled whilst running around with happiness filling my heart.
"but why were you kissing Jane then?" I stopped and asked.
"She kissed me but I pulled away. I told her I loved another girl" looking deeply at my eyes, whilst pulling me closer.
.................................happiness filled my heart.