Ming Ming: Lost

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Ming Ming
Soonyoung
Fen

Ming Ming POV

So today here I am walking  with Soonyoung hyung on the way to school. Here I am thinking how I will meet my girl, will all my jealousy with other members that have girlfriends already, or found someone they like. I remebered how there ws an exchanged student from China. This I'm expecting.

So It's tutor time and it just happens that the new student is in our class.

"Hello Everyone, My name is Fen Luo. Please take care of me"

She's so Pretty. Just like her name, she smelt so nice as she walks by me. It was Lunch time and i thought that i should introduce myself. 

"Hi, My name is Ming Ming" as I held my hand out to shake her hands and bow down too. Her hands were warm. 
"Hi, so I'm actually in a class with one of the seventeen members."
"So you know Seventeen too?"
"With my friend going on about Wonwoo oppa"
Then I heard soonyoung hyung call out my name.
"Sorry got to go, it was nice talking to you"


"Hyung what's wrong?"
"Oh have lunch with us outside or do you want to hang out with the new girl" as he nudges me.
"She's pretty and I would like to get to know her, but I'll have lunch with you hyung."
"Oooo, ok if you want. What if she likes me?" I know hyung is just joking around so I decided to him in a headlock. 

__________________
After school

I haven't seen Fen in the last two lessons, I wonder where she is. I found her bag still there on her desk. Is she in trouble? Is she Lost?
So I decided to look around the school, trying to find her. Then I heard footsteps going back to our class. It was Fen.

"Hey Fen, are you ---?" There I saw fen in a mess, all cold and crying. I gave her a big hug, lifting her chin up, and wiping her tears away. 
"What's wrong? what happened?
"Some girls, locked me up in the sports room where it was cold, they pulled my hair and I was lost around the school, so waited til school ended.
"Shh, it's ok I'm here. you know I was lost and confused too."
"But how?"
"I was lost in your heart" I smiled at her. She gave me a smile and a light punch too.
"There you go. Always smile."
"And don't make cheesy lines like that" as I see Soonyoung hyung at the door giving us that smile. 
"Why hyung? But it's you hyungs that taught me these cheesy lines.
"Well then I taught you well" that made Fen laugh.

"Thank you Ming Ming"

Soonyoung POV

Here I was listening outside the door, earsdropping to Ming Ming's conversation with Fen. Well, I taught him well how to say those cheesy lines. 
Reminds me of how I met my first girlfriend, first love.
I wonder where she is. Is she doing well? I miss her...