Dongjin: The Person I love

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Dongjin
Yuri
Gahee
Junghan


Dongjin POV

"Wake up...please" as I was on the verge to crying. I've known Yuri since we were children, I couldn't help but worry and and look at Yuri's eyes closed everyday since the car accident. She still hasn't woken up. 

I try to visit the hospital everyday to check if she has woken up. They say she has brain damage...I hope she hasn't forgotten about me.

(At the practice room)

"Has she woken up yet?" asked Junghan hyung who was walking to my direction where I was by myself. I shooked my head.
"Awwh, you two look cute." he said as he saw the picture of me and Yuri. 
"Hyung do you think she'll remember me?"
"I'm sure she remembers you and the times you've spent together. She can't just forget the person that Loves her the most." as he puts a smile on my face.

Next Day...

Hoping today, she will wake up. She was gone. She wasn't in her room. But  then I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Dongjin-ah" she said. I turned around and saw Yuri's sister,Gahee noona.
"Noona, where's Yuri? Is she okay?
"She's fine...just that..." she started crying. 
"Noona, what happened?" I asked. Just then I saw Yuri coming in the wheelchair with her brother. 
"Yuri-ah!" I said, glad to see her awake. I gave her a big hug.
"Oppa, who's this? I'm sorry do I know you?" she asked. ....She's forgotten about me.
"Yuri-ah.." I said quietly. 

"She only remembers her family. She's forgotten about her friends, her past memories and you..." Noona explained to me.
I stood there silent, watching her sleep, whilst Gahee noona went out. I held her soft hands and tears came running down. All the memories we've had together, has disappeared from her and doesn't matter to her anymore. 
"Yuri-ah, no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. Even though you've forgotten about me, we can make new memories together. I Love you" as I placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 

(Practice room)

"Dongjin-ah, you're here" I tried to smile, but then they saw me crying.
"She's fogotten about me." as I went to the other practice room where I could think by myself. 

Next day. (practice room)

"Dongjin-ah, there's someone here for you" exclaimed Junghan hyung.
"Who?" as I saw Yuri.
"Yuri-ah, What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the hospital still. You leg still hurts. Does Noona kn---" as I was interrupted by a soft gentle kiss.
"Dongjin-ah, I love you too" with her Big smile. Did that just happen?
"You remember me?!
"I can't forget the person I Love the most" whilst holding my hands. I was soo Happy that I picked her up and spun her around. 
"Ow ow ow, my leg"
"I'm sorry" as we both stared at each other and giggled.
"But how'd you know that I love you?" he asked
"I was awake" she giggled.
"I told you so" Junghan hyung said as we turned around and saw Seventeen hyungs cuddled up together, all smiling.