Junghan: Sing

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Junghan
Hyori
Doyoon

Junghan POV

Another Tuesday School Day. As usual, I would sometimes go to the Music room. I went to practice the performance for our performance this saturday at Lotte World, when Hyori, a close friend of mine, who was in the same class as me was in there.  She was in there singing. I never knew, she could sing that well.
"Oh Junghan-ah" she stopped after seeing me at the door.  I clapped for her.
"I didn't know you were good at singing, even though we've known each other for a long itme. Your always shy, but clever and pretty." as I went towards her.
"Yeah, well I never really had any confidence unlike you
"I'm always nervous, but my members are there cheering for me , so relax a little." I smiled at her.
"Well, I always get scared and ---"
"I'm here cheering for you. You have a really lovely voice, you should show it more
"Thanks" she smiled brightly. Just then, clumsy me, I bumped into her when I turned around to say something at her. You could see her sparkly eyes. 
"Sorry about that"
"That's okay"
"I was going to ask if you are going to Lotte World this saturday?" I asked her.
"Ummm, maybe" she answered.
"Come on please. I'm sure when I see you there, I'll relax a little more, and hopefully you do as well"
"Yes teacher" We both laughed. 
"Well, I'm going to leave you to practice" as she hugged me before she left.

Hyori POV

Woah, it's crowded. There's a lot of people here. I'm sure Junghan won't be able to see me near the back with like a million of people here. 
Then, Seventeen came on and I could see Junghan dressed up in a suit. He looks so handsome. Ok, basically, I've had this big crush on him ever since I met him, but I know I wasn't his type. I want to confess to him without hurting our friendship but with him being an turning into an idol soon, it won't happen til 10 or so years later. *sigh*
"Woooo, Junghan Hwaiting!" I waved my hand up in the air, hoping he'd see but he didn't. 
I wish I can perform soon with confidence.


Junghan POV
Our performance finished and I saw Hyori going after it ended. I wonder if I can go and see her.
Luckily, I bumped into someone.. It was Hyori. 
"Hyori-ah" I helped her get up and quickly hugged her. 
"Oh. Hey, didn't expect I'd bump into you"
"Yeah and thanks for coming. So how was I?" I asked with curiosity.
"It was super cool, especially with the super dance moves." she jumped about.
"Glad you liked it."
"Yeah, I'm sorry, I can't say too long, I need to go somewhere else. But I'll see you at school. Well Done!" as she hugged me tightly.
"Ok Byee, take care." her hugs are so warm.
As Hyori went, doyoon came.
"She likes you" he said straight away.
"What?"
"She gets all happy around you."
"Isn't she happy with her other friends too?"
"A different kind of Happiness. You've known each other for a long time right?" I nodded.
"Friendship can change to Love. Becoming a couple" with a cheeky smile.
I didn't reply. I wondered if it was true.  I've always felt something different when I'm around her, ever since when we accidently kissed. 

Later on...

At the dorm, on my phone, wondering if I should call her. 
"CAll her already!" as Doyoon shouted near my ear.
"What do I say?
"Say you like her and don't make things awkward"
I went to a different room where no one can hear.  

||"Hello?"
  "Hey, Hyori"
  "What's up?"
  "I'm just going strainght to the point"
  "Something wrong?"
  "I--I think I Like you"
  "You'll wait for me rigjht?" || 
She hang up. Great, why did I say it like that? Just then, I received a text message.
                             || I like you too.||
                             || I will wait :) || 

I ran to the living room where everyone was there. 
"Guess you need to tell us the story"
I felt like singing, anywhere and everyday.