Seungkwan: Happy Birthday My Rose!

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Eunji
Seungkwan
Jihoon
Jisoo
Seventeen


Eunji POV

So Tomorrow is my Birthday! This will be the first Birthday that i'm going to celebrate with Seungkwan and soon it'll be our 1 year anniversay. I can't stop thinking about what will happen tomorrow. Will he show a special event? I especially love it when he sings. I hope he has time for tomorrow or will he be busy practicing with seventeen? Just having him, of course with seventeen, my friends and my family will be the best birthday party ever. 

Seungkwan POV

"Will have a break" Jihoon hyung said.
"Need water!" 
"Have you asked yet, if we could go to Eunji's Birthday Party?"
"Oh yeah, no not yet" with a a face of nervousness.
"WHAT?!" With all their jaws dropped. Thought I should be the one disappointed at myself the most.
"Seungkwan it's tomorrow!" Jisoo hyung said closing Junghan's mouth. 
"Yeah I know hyung. But what if Manager hyung doesn't let us. I don't want to disappoint Eunji"

"It's better telling her today if we can't go than tomorrow on her birthday. Plus Lily will shout at you and Me if we tell her tomorrow"
"Yeah, you know how close Lily is with Eunji"

*sigh* It's true and I don't want to upset Eunji even more. I'm sure she'll understand if we can't go. I need to ask Manager Hyung.
Well...

Eunji POV

It's my birthday!! So happy, can't wait for later. I haven't heard from Seungkwan yet. Is he coming? I tried calling him so many times but he's not answering. But It's my special day today and I need to be happy. He's dead tomorrow, he is. 

So it's 9pm and he still hasn't come. I see Lily unnie calling someone, Jisoo oppa probably. Then Lily unnie came up to me and pushed me in the centre on the dancefloor. 
"Unnie, what's going on?" but all she did was wink at me. I got confused but then I Hear a familiar voice. The warm voice that i fell in love with that sunny, rosy day. I turned aaround and saw Seungkwan and the other members at the side. There he was singing Happy Birthday to me. Tried not to show that I was happy, but then he came over and pulled me in to him. I couldn't help but Smile. After he finished singing, everyone clapped.

"I'm sorry babes for being late"
"Babes? as i chuckled a bit, hearing him say that to me the first time. I prefer you call me your Rose
"Rose it is." as he pulled out a bunch of roses. "When all the roses die, I will be gone but until then i'm am yours forever" With that cheeky smile of his. 
"Seungkwan do you have any other cheesy pick up lines other then that? I've heard that from other couples"
"But really, all the roses are real" So I checked the roses and it was all real.
"Boo Seungkwan!" i said with an angry face.
"But here..." as he took out a necklace with a ring on it. He carefully put my hair to the side and I looked at the ring and it said "I Love You" 
He takes out the same necklace like mine.
"When all the roses die, we will no longer be a couple, but husband and wife." 
Awwwwhh  Lol the audience.
"Awwh that's so sweet. what if it dies in a week?
"Then I guess I have no choice" he chuckles. He then gently kisses me on the lips.