Mingyu: Bubble Tea

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Mingyu
Chaeri
Wonwoo
Meeyon

Mingyu POV

"Hyung, are we going down to the shop to buy some bubble tea?"
"Yeah, but Meeyon will be there as well" as he gets his phone out. Probably going to text Meeyon noona. 
"Well, that's just great, you two will just have your own conversation and go all lovey dovey" as I hear hyung chuckle.
"Don't worry, ,Chaeri will be there"
"Chaeri. I guess that's fine
Chaeri is Meeyon noona's younger sister, the same age as me. We are quite close I guess as we are always together whenever it's suppose to be just me and Wonwoo hyung going out to get something, Meeyon noona pops out of nowhere and then i'm left all alone. Lucky, Chaeri is there.

Here we are waiting with our bubble tea for Meeyon noona and Chaeri. Just then, I see Chaeri all sad.... Usually Caeri is all cheerful and cheers me up with her smile.
"Hey, My Meeyon" I see hyung being lovey dovey again.
"Hi Chaeri" I smiled at her, all she did was wave back.
So here we are chatting away and drinking and laughing except for...Chaeri. I wonder what's wrong with her.
"Unnie, I'm gonna go to the park." walking, still with her head down. 
"Yeah ok, but make sure you come back not too late".
"Noona what's wrong with Chaeri?" I asked curiously.
"I told her yesterday, that the boy she really likes, only sees her as a friend. She's been like that ever since I told her"
"She must be really upset. This is her first boy she's really like right" as I got hit by Wonwoo hyung by the head. 
"Ow, what was that for?"
"Pabo. You still don't get it?"
"Get what?! I would get it if you tell me" This time Meeyon noona hitted me round the head.
"Your the one Chaeri likes, you idiot"
ME?! Chaeri likes me? 

At the park.

"Hey, Chaeri..." I said as I tried getting my breath back. 
"Are you ok?" asked Chaeri.
"I should ask you that" as I sat down next to her. Then I placed her favourite buble tea flavoured in front of her with two straws. 
"Thanks but you didn't have to" as she smiled back at me. As she was drinking, I took the other straw and there I was, close to Chaeri's face. 
"Woah that's too close"
"This is too close" as I put my other arm round Chaeri's waist and tugged her closely to me.
"Uhhh,...yeah" as was surprised.
"Don't be sad anymore, I started seeing you more than just a friend too." as I kissed her cheek.
"You are?!
"Yes and I'd love to have a date with you tomorrow, if that's okay?" She quickly hugged me and screamed near my ear. 
"I'll take that as a yes."  

You never know whether the person you like, likes you back until you make a move.