Seokmin: Flamingos and Eagles.

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Seokmin
Younghee
Soonyoung
Seungcheol
Jihoon



Seokmin POV
Wohoo, so today is where us seventeen members and other trainess get a dy off and got to go to othe zoo! It's been a long time since I've gone to the zoo. I can go around with Younghee. 
"You all ready?" asked Seungcheol hyung who then ran around the practice room from the excitement.
"Seokmin-ah, I guess your going to leave us aren't you?"
"and go around with younghee" as Jihoon hyung finished his sentence.
"Of course. haven't been on date with my younghee for a long time" I replied.
"But you practically talk and see her all the time."
"At school and when we are practicing."
"Sure he wants some time alone with Younghee...just the two of them" as Seungcheol hyung puts his arm around my shoulder and winks.
"Yeah!" as we all laughed.
"And It's good thing we are going to the zoo, because it's where we first met." as I smiled.

We went in the coach and I was sitting next to Soonyoung hyung. I texted Younghee who was at the front seat of the coach. We gave each other smiles and i would laugh at my messages. I could see at the corner of my eye, the Seventeen members giggling and teasing me.
We arrived at the zoo, and went our seperate ways but had arranged to meet up for lunch.

"See you later guys! Have Fun!" They shouted at us as Younghee and I held hands going our way.
"Oppa Look!" as Younghee pointed at the tall neck Giraffe. We got to feed it and I could see Younghee taking pictures and laughing at me as the giraffe my face.
"Awwwh, look at you now
"Awwwh, you want a kiss" as i went near her.
"No, don't go near me" as she ran away.
We had a really great time so far.

_______________________________________
Lunch

"Look at you oppa" as she showed me the pictures she took of me. We both laughed.
"Later, before we go, you want to go where the flamingos are?"
"Let's take a picture too"
"It's where we first met, remember
"Nope don't rember."
"Oppa!" as she tried getting me.
"Can you have your Lovey Doveyness somewhere else please."
"Us?"
"Is there another couple in our trip?" Jihoon hyung said sarcastically.

________________________
Before leaving, Younghee and I went to where the flamingos were. Just then we spotted...
"Oppa, look!" as she pointed at the two ostriches that made a heart shape.
"Let's quickly take a picture" We went to take a picture with us smiling and a picture where I kissed her on the cheek.
"I Love you" I said.
"I love you too"

________________________
We were all at the practice room, had a laugh. Then...
"Oppa, can I talk to you for a minuteWe had a such a great day, I wonder what's wrong? 
"Did I do something wrong?
"No it's not that, it's that I have to go back home for a week or two"
"As in back to Incheon?!"
"Yeah, family bonding.
"That means I won't see you much" I pouted.
"I'm sorry" as she lifted up my chin and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, when suddenly the laughing members came in.
"Oh, Oh I think we came in the wrong time" As we separated.
"Don't worry about us, carry on, pretend we're not here." as Soonyoung hyung smiled. We all laughed.
"Ayeee
"Maybe I can meet your family next time" as I focused my eyes on Younghee still having my hands wrapped around her waist. She nodded.
"But let's continue" as I kissed her again.
There were pairs of eyes. Eyes of Eagles.