Wonwoo: 2 year Anniversary

'Like Seventeen' Romance

Wonwoo
Meeyon

Doyoon

Meeyon POV

It's been a week since Wonwoo hasn't called me or even texted me. I wonder what's wrong?  Then again I think he's preparing a surprise event for our 2 year anniversary tomorrow.  I hope he likes my present for him.

Wonwoo POV

It's been a week since I've seen Meeyon. She hasn't texted me or called me since that day. She told me she'd be out with Chaeri but no I see her with another guy, laughing together and naturally having skinship. I don't get why she had lie to me. Doyoon hyung the came over to my side.
"You still haven't contacted her?" he asked. I shaked my head. 
"Call her"
"No. Hyung, she should have explained it to me first" I replied whilst looking at a picture of both of us.
"If both of you don't act, nothing will happen."
"I guess, but I'll leave it for one more day, then i'll call her" I replied.

______________________________
Next Day...

Wonwoo POV

All of us Seventeen members went to the cinema. Then  we went to our practice room until we were all tired from dancing. It was 8:00pm.

"Oh Wonwoo-yah...You have a visitor" I heard Doyoon hyung with a surprise voice.
"I do?" I asked myself.  
Then I saw Meeyon dressed in pink, all cute like Minnie Mouse. But she looked really angry. She then came over to me and all the members went to one corner and looked at us.
"Meeyon, why are you here?" I asked.
"Why am I here? Oppa, don't tel me you forgot!" she shouted.
"Me?
"2 YEARS! It's our 2 year Anniversary! I thought all this week you were planning an event but instead I saw you celebrating our anniversary with your members at the cinema." she said whilst pushing me. I forgot it was today...
"How'd you know?"
"Chaeri saw you" she angrily replied.
"Then explain to me why you lied that day you were out with your friends, instead I saw you with another boy
"He was my childhood friend. I lied to you because I wanted to learn this cute dance from him for my surprise present to you. If I told you the truth you woulnd't have let me. PLUS HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND,,,3 YEARS TOO!!"  as she turned around not looking at me as she was on the verge of tears. I feel so bad.
"I'm sorry. I should have asked instead of misunderstanding. I'm really really sorry about today. Promise nothing like this will happen again. But I do have a present for you" trying to act cutely. All the members were smiling and cringing.
"Are we ok?
"Where's your present?" she turned around to look at me.
"Here" as i bite my lips and give her a kiss. 
"Wohooo!" Seventeen members cheered.
"I forgive you" she smiled.
"Now, where's yours?"
"Me?"
"Your dance"
"Oh no, nope too late now" as she runs off hiding behind Seventeen.
"Your going to dance with that cute dress of yours!" as I chase her with Seventeen chasing me.