2

Fade Away

Nana's P.O.V

I went straight to our head of year, Professor Kim to ask about this new girl.

"Why didn't you tell me that the lower year girl was moving into mine and Jooyeon's room?!" I yelled.

"Calm down Nana. You just need to get used to her. She's a nice girl, and maybe she can help improve your grades." Said Professor Kim.

"IMPROVE MY GRADES?! I'm older than her, I don't need her help!" I groaned.

"She is smart though.. Nana, just go back to your room and talk to her." Said Professor Kim, so I left.

"Stupid girl.. Don't see why I have to share a room with a little kid.." I growled.

I entered my room and saw she was still there.

"You never told me your name." She said.

"It's Nana." I mumbled, climbing onto my bed.

"..What's wrong?" She asked, her head appeared.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You're lying. Do you need some help?" She asked, looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine. Why do you keep talking to me?" I asked, frowning.

"..I just want to make a good first impression Nana-ssi.." She said sadly.

"I'm tired. Please just leave me alone for a while." I said, closing my eyes.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I spent a while reading one of my books when another girl walked in.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Lizzy.. I'm the girl who moved up from the lower year." I said. "Professor Park said this is my room now."

"Oh.. Well, nice to meet you Lizzy. I'm Jooyeon, I'm guessing you already met Nana? Where is she?" Jooyeon asked.

"Nana-ssi is asleep." I said.

"..'Nana-ssi'? You don't have to be so formal. I know she's moody but don't treat her like a princess." Jooyeon snorted.

I heard a small groan. "Jooyeon.. Shut up.. So loud.."

Jooyeon smirked slightly then whispered to me. "She doesn't like noise. It's late now anyway Lizzy, you should sleep." Then she climbed up onto her bed and disappeared under the covers.

I put on my pyjamas and fell asleep almost instantly. I was more tired than I thought.

 

I woke up in the morning to the sound of someone humming. I rolled over and opened my eyes and saw Nana stood completely looking at herself in the mirror. I gasped slightly and she turned around.

"Who's awake?" She whispered.

I closed my eyes tightly, trying to forget what I'd seen.. But I couldn't. Her body was perfect. Her long, smooth legs, her toned stomach, her beautiful blonde hair.. I lay completely still, trying to act as if I was still asleep as I heard footsteps creeping over. My covers were slowly pulled away and I tried my best to seem like I was asleep. I heard a small Yah Park Sooyoung I know you're awake then she walked off into the bathroom. I sat up slowly and groaned.

"Stop thinking about it Lizzy.. You're straight.." I mumbled to myself.

A few minutes later Nana came back out fully dressed.

"Good morning Nana-ssi." I said, trying not to stutter.

"Good morning Lizzy. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

I nodded. "Did you sleep w-well Nana-ssi?" I asked. Damn. I stuttered. Now she's going to know something's wrong.

"Yes. I slept fine. Is something wrong? You seem to be stuttering." She said. "Are you sick?"

"I'm fine." I said.

"People who are fine don't stutter. Did you have a nightmare?" She sat down on the edge of my bed and I couldn't help but think of her body.

I shuddered slightly. "I'm.. Just hungry, Nana-ssi."

"Get dressed then. Jooyeon already went to get breakfast." She said, then she climbed up on her bed. "I'll wait here for you."

I went into the bathroom and showered and got dressed then I went back out.

"Nana-ssi, I'm ready." I said.

Nana climbed down from her bed. "Let's go then."

 

Nanas's P.O.V

Maybe having Lizzy around wouldn't be so bad. She was so innocent it was hilarous. I felt something that I'd never felt before and I knew it was my duty to protect her now she was in our year. Of course I'd probably get picked on for it but I was known for breaking rules and using magic out of lessons so things would be fine soon. We sat down at a table together and ate. I saw Jooyeon talking to Uee. She was pretty much Uee's fangirl even though the two of them were apparently 'straight', but I knew deep down Jooyeon was as straight as a rainbow. We began to eat when I saw Raina enter. Everyone loved Raina. She was the kindest student in the school and she'd saved me many times from detentions and failing subjects, to be honest everyone owed her but she never accepted anyone's help.

"Lizzy, you see the girl who just came in, the short one.." I started.

"Yes, what about her?" Lizzy asked.

"If you need help, ask her. She helps everyone, she's the nicest girl in the school." I said.

"Has she helped you?" She asked.

I nodded. "She's saved me from failing a ton of subjects so many times. I owe her my life."

We finished eating then we went back to our room.

"Do you have any classes today Nana-ssi?" She asked, sitting on her bed.

"I have one.. Defence against the dark arts.." I said. "I have a test."

"Do you want me to help you study?" She got up from her bed.

I nodded and got my book out. I handed it to her and told her to read questions from it. Everything was going fine, then I got an idea. I tried to push it away but I couldn't concentrate.

"Lizzy, I can't concentrate." I said. "I'll study later."

"Why, what's wro-"

I stopped her and threw the book to the side and pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. She closed her eyes slowly and wrapped her arms around me. Just then, the door swung open.

"Hey- NANA I KNEW YOU WEREN'T STRAIGHT!" Jooyeon yelled, then she burst into laughter.

I pulled away quickly and glared at her. "Says you, you're as straight as a circle."

"At least I don't kiss third years." Jooyeon snorted.

Lizzy was still clinging to me, her head was resting on my chest.

"Go away Jooyeon." I said.

"I only came to get my books then I was gonna go study with Uee." She said, picking her bag up.

"..Study. You say study, you mean-" I started.

"I mean study." She said, then she left.

I looked down at Lizzy who seemed quite happy.

"Are you comfy there?" I asked, grinning.

I heard a small "Yes".

"You're like a little puppy. Cute and innocent." I giggled.