9: Secret Affair

Fade Away

After many conversations, Kris, Nana and Lizzy decided on a plan. When the family was around Nana and Kris were to act very in love and romantic. But when nobody was around Nana and Kris were to just be friends. Kris had accepted the fact that his wife was truly in love with Lizzy and was willing to let her go. Nana and Lizzy were to have a secret affair.

 

Nana's P.O.V

After dinner I told everyone I 'needed some fresh air' so I went for a walk with Lizzy.

"I missed spending time with you unnie.." She said, playing with my fingers as we sat under a tree.

"I wish we could be together more.." I said, sighing.

"You could tell everyone that sometimes you feel sick after dinner and it soothes you to go for walks. That way we can spend lots of time together every day." Lizzy suggested.

"Hm.. I don't know.. They might not believe me.." I mumbled.

"Pleaaaase Nana.." She looked up at me with her puppy-like features.

"Yah, unfair. Don't use aegyo on me." I said.

She giggled and rested her head against my arm. "I can't help it, I'm just full of aegyo."

"I can be cute too if I wanted." I said, grinning.

"Cute doesn't fit you though. You're more of the y type." Lizzy said.

I pulled her closer and played with her hair. "If we were allowed to be together I'm pretty sure I'd be doing something else to you right now.."

Lizzy giggled. "Nana unnie, don't make me think of those things or we might just end up doing it."

Just then, Kris apparated in front of us. "Lizzy, my parents need you to clean up in the kitchen. Nana, we have to talk about something."

We walked back to the house together, then we left Lizzy in the kitchen and went up to our room.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" I asked.

"My parents and I were talking.. They said that they would like us to.. Uhhm.. You know.." He stopped and looked down, blushing.

"Yeah, I know. Carry on." I said.

"Then they want to do some kind of spell or whatever if you're pregnant to make you have twins.." He said. "I told them that one child was enough, but they wanted two grandchildren."

I sighed. "Fine.. I already discussed these kinds of things with Lizzy and she said it's okay.." I said.

"So.. Are we doing this for real then Nana?" He asked.

I nodded. "Might as well.. It's going to happen sooner or later.."

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

After cleaning the kitchen I cleaned the rest of the house. I went past Nana's and Kris's room and heard some noises. At first I thought they were in pain, then I realised what was going on. I sighed sadly and walked to my room and sat on the bed.

"I told Nana-ssi it was okay to do that.. But why do I feel so sad.." I mumbled, lying on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

In the morning...

 

Nana and Kris weren't at breakfast, so Mr. Wu told me to take food to them. I knocked on the door.

"Enter." Said Kris.

I slowly walked in. Nana was fast asleep whilst Kris was sat on the bed next to her.

"Mr. Wu told me to bring breakfast. When you're done just shout for me so I can take the dishes to the kitchen." I said, bowing. As I was leaving Kris stopped me.

"..Lizzy.. There's something wrong with Nana." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think she's sick.." He said. "Come see for yourself."

I walked over and felt Nana's forehead. She had a high temperature.

"Have you tried waking her up?" I asked.

He nodded. "She fell asleep a few minutes after though.."

I gently shook Nana. "Nana-ssi, wake up.."

I heard a small groan and she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "What.."

"You have to eat. It might make you feel better." I said.

She sat up slowly and looked at me sleepily. "Feed me."

I looked at her nervously. "You know I can't."

"Then I don't want to eat." She said stubbornly.

I sighed. "Don't be like this.."

She only looked at me, so I decided that I'd have to feed her. Kris locked the door and I sat on the bed and fed Nana some toast.

"I don't want any more." She said after a few bites.

"You'll be hungry later though." I said, frowning.

"No.. I don't feel well.." She mumbled, lying down again. "Stay with me.."

Kris looked at me. "Uhm.. I'll take the leftovers down, I'll tell my father that you're looking after Nana." He mumbled.

"Thank you." I said. He left and locked the door.

"I really don't feel well Lizzy.." She said, looking up at me sadly.

"Do you have any idea why you feel like this?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Me and Kris.. We.. Uhhm.. Last night.."

"..I know." I mumbled.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"I said it was okay for you to do it.. And it's not like your parents would give you any other option. Just rest Nana.. I'll be here when you wake up." I said.

"..But I want you to lie next to me." She said.

"Kris might get ma-" She put a hand over my mouth.

"Kris isn't here." She said, starting to undress me.

"Nana-ssi.. P-Please don't.." I mumbled, blushing.

"Too late." She said as she pulled my shirt off. "Now lie down or the pants go too."

I sighed, lying next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and slowly drifted off to sleep.