10: Pregnancy

Fade Away

Nana was pregnant with twins. Lizzy and Kris did their best to look after her, but it was clear that Nana wanted Lizzy's help more than Kris's. Nana and Lizzy spent long hours together usually talking. Lizzy was in charge of bringing Nana food and making sure she was okay. Nobody noticed how close the two were. Lizzy had even been forced to move rooms closer to Nana's and Kris's in case Nana needed her.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

It was 1am and I was almost asleep when the door opened and Nana waddled in.

"It's hurting." She said, sitting on the bed.

"..What do you mean?" I asked, sitting up.

"It hurts. It's pretty simple." She said.

I sighed. "Lie down.."

She lay next to me and I started to feel her stomach. Nana was heavily pregnant, but all I could feel was kicks from the babies.

"Be gentle.." She mumbled.

"The babies are kicking, that's all. Everything seems to be fine. You can go back to your room." I said.

"I want to stay with you though.." She pulled me down next to her.

"Kris will be wondering where you are if you wake up. Go back to your room please Nana.. It's late, you must rest.." I said, but she shook her head.

"I'm staying here." She said, then she fell asleep.

I sighed. "Yah.. Nana-ssi.. I don't want to get caught.." I mumbled.

I picked her up and carried her back to her room and layed her down next to Kris, then I went back to my room, curled up under the covers and fell asleep.

 

Nana's P.O.V

I woke up really early and it took me a moment to realise I wasn't with Lizzy. I sat up slowly and groaned in pain, then slowly got up and walked into Lizzy's room. She was still sleeping, so I crawled under the covers and curled up close to her. I felt her arms wrap around me. I ended up falling asleep again. It was a few hours later when I woke up because I felt someone moving. I opened my eyes and saw Lizzy roll over.

"Ani.." She mumbled as I tried to pull her back.

"Yah, come back." I said, tugging her back over to me.

"Go back to your room.." She said, looking at me sleepily.

"I said I wanted to stay with you. Why did you take me back to my room?" I asked, pouting.

"Because people will be suspicious if you're-" She stopped as the door opened. Kris entered.

"Gosh Nana, I thought you'd disappeared.." He mumbled. "Are you two coming down for breakfast?"

"..Breakfast?!" Lizzy gasped. "I forgot!" She got up and ran out.

"It's only 5am. Nobody else will be awake for a long time.." He said, then he helped me out of bed and we went to the kitchen where Lizzy was frantically preparing food.

"Yah, slow down." I said, waddling over to her.

"But... Breakfast.." She mumbled.

"Nobody will be up until later." I said.

"I still have to make food for you though." She said.

"Don't rush though." I said, then I went into the living room and sat down.

A few minutes later Lizzy came in and we had breakfast, then Kris went to wash the dishes, leaving me and her alone.

"..Unnie, I'm cold.." She mumbled.

I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. Then all of a sudden she pounced on top of me and started kissing me passionately.

"Yah.. Lizzy.. Stop.. We can't.." I mumbled as her hands travelled all over my body.

"I can't stop myself unnie.." She whispered.

"Then not here.." I said.

She picked me up then ran upstairs and put me on her bed, closed the door and sat on top of me.

 

An hour later, Lizzy was asleep using my chest as her pillow.

"Yah.. You can be so hyper at times, then you fall asleep like a little baby.." I mumbled.